It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Brandon, the red alternate is a Martin Lojek, the white Edge is a Drew Shore. Current red home is an issued Brian Campbell and the double blue alternate is an issued blank.

And now moving up and across the state, another family portrait. This one with a cousin who I've never shown before. From this set I'm just missing the Bolts jersey with updated shoulder patch and the unreleased as of yet new third. I've got some friends with the team who have described it and it doesn't sound amazing. :(

I'm packing to move a few items to storage, that's why everything is coming out of the closet and being sorted.

Is that a prototype in the top left? If so, very cool!

Edited by TMLFAN

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice slim! Was that the wales all star from gw.net auction?

Yup...was a real pain to get done properly sans good pics -

Lemieux2-vi.jpg[/url]

Used the '9' on this guy to mimic the slight drop shadow

039-vi.jpg

And the 'M' on this Muller to make sure it was right -

Lemieux5-vi.jpg

Probably not 100%, but I'm ok with it.

Needs more Ray

AS1989WalesBourquerear-vi.jpg

Got 'em alrea...'er...had 'em...just sold Ray :(

2012-13 Jamie McGinn Avs Home Set 1 photomatched..

Two huge team repairs.. Picked up from Meigray summer sale! Boom! :)

Very happy with this sweater, especially considering the price!

uc3jof.jpg

wv76ux.jpg

BaMKLu.jpg

2NAFNP.jpg

VNAH9k.png

As always, Slim brings his 'A' game. Just once I'd like to see him post a clunker.

Does this count? Was a throw-in as part of a deal...figured I could wear it to some of my league games as a goof.

Maybe we should ask guam if he'd consider it a 'clunker'

Jagrfront-vi.jpg[/url]

Jagrrear-vi.jpg

Nice McGinn, Enzo. The rips in that thing are crazy. Well done.

Does this count? Was a throw-in as part of a deal...figured I could wear it to some of my league games as a goof.

Maybe we should ask guam if he'd consider it a 'clunker'

D3A68175-A7E9-4BA4-A553-DAFB8358827F_zps

Sweet McGinn pick up. My David jones Avs jersey has almost the same exact team repair on the back.

"Waaaay too big - Slim"

I'm with the Slim Jim (Ohhh YEAH)

Re-size and re-host that s***. Or, don't. Doesn't matter, nothin matters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=p7xTAnUCLek#t=100

Edited by slimcutta
You don't understand how happy that just made me

Love the Moore... Nice add Jarvis....

Thanks guys... The McGinn has great wear.. He wore the shirt in the game that the Avs ended Chicago's win streak and also scored in that game.. I was at that game so this one is extra special...

That Ultrafil Stevens is almost a good enough reason to forgive the two Rangers jersey. Not quite, but almost!

What size is that Messier?

So I got a Rangers shirt back from Arena Wear today done up as a Kreider and you can see the tiny holes along the edges of the letters and around the numbers where the thread was sewn. Like tiny little bullet holes.....I've never seen something like this. I'm thinking it was due to a rush job? Anyone ever see this before? I'm gonna try and post pics over the next day or so.

This sweet jersey arrived today:

Boston Bruins Joe Murphy 1999-2000 gamer. Good wear with about 8 repairs and stick/puck marks :)

20140802_112513_zps60df30c1.jpg

20140802_112608_zpsfa8f6a2b.jpg

Edited by amonte78

So I had already posted the Ducks one before, but had to include it in this photo for logistical reasons, haha.

photo1_zps976bfb08.jpg

With a little savvy waiting for IceJerseys to have a good sale, I have now finally used up my credit that I won in their social media contest. The Stars and Flyers ones just arrived today so I wanted a picture of all of them together.

- Ducks will likely be Selanne (final game Captain jersey) once I can figure out where to send it for this past year.

- Stars is probably going to be Seguin (already have Benn).

- Flyers ones... not sure, but can never have enough Flyers! Will likely end up using my Boston Strong and Howe patches on them though.

Edited by dsl135