It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Was a little nervous about this pre-order until Ryan O'Reilly re-signed with the Avs a few weeks ago. Hopefully he's in the burgundy and blue for many years to come. Set 2, photo-matched to stick marks on the front and behind the left shoulder) as well as repairs on the left sleeve.

Hope you guys are well. Been a bit since I've gotten any jerseys, but working on a couple orders right now.

Awesome O'Reilly pick up. I hope he stays with the Avs for some time too. I picked up his set 2 burgundy after his last deal. I really wanted set 1 his first #90 but since he only played 2/3 games in it since he held out I went with set 2.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice JvR!

Have you tried contact Sports Lettering Company? Maybe they would be willing to do the stitching over the numbers through the jersey?

Negative. SLC draws out the pattern on the back of the numbers with the stencil they have and then sew over the lines. Can't do it if it's on the jersey already.

Numbers have to come off to put the design on them.

Negative. SLC draws out the pattern on the back of the numbers with the stencil they have and then sew over the lines. Can't do it if it's on the jersey already.

Oh alright that makes sense. Thanks for the info though. I'm hoping I eventually get one, and I will be sending it to them for sure. Thanks

Crap bought a jersey off a member here, does not have the stitching either. I did not know it had that

Game Worn CCM Adam Graves San Jose Sharks 2001-2002 Playoffs Round 1 (and 2?) Home Jersey

Sweet pick up dude! Been meaning to make up a retail version of that jersey for some time now so it's great to see the real thing.

ROR looks good, Jay. Hope he stays too, but if I had to bet on it, I'd say we'll have him for about a season and a half or so.

That's great to know. I'm thinking I might try to sell it now but if not, perhaps I'll strip it and have them start over. Thanks for the info.

While the stitching is rather interesting, what I find most alluring about Leafs jerseys (apart from their simplicity and clean design) is that gorgeous blue color. It goes so well with the white striping and crest. Even if that WC jersey didn't have that stitching, it would still be a winner.

That's great to know. I'm thinking I might try to sell it now but if not, perhaps I'll strip it and have them start over. Thanks for the info.

Who did you have customize it? If it was SLC, they should be able to remove the numbers, add the stitching, and cover over the glue from the old ones without a problem. It's their fault, so I'd ask them before you sell it or further ruin it.

Who did you have customize it? If it was SLC, they should be able to remove the numbers, add the stitching, and cover over the glue from the old ones without a problem. It's their fault, so I'd ask them before you sell it or further ruin it.

Nah I had RCS letter it as I bought it from them. I'll check with SLC though and see what they can do.

Nah I had RCS letter it as I bought it from them. I'll check with SLC though and see what they can do.

That's exactly why I didn't chance this one when they had the sale. Sorry to see what happened to yours. Good luck!

Grats on that Graves Sharks jersey Matt, I'm glad someone bought it so I wouldn't keep being tempted by it :lol:

I finally got around to taking pics of my MeiGray Summer Sale purchases. A quartet of colorful ECHL jerseys of one-time Rangers prospects.

bombers_zaborsky_f.jpg

bombers_zaborsky_b.jpg

checkers_hillier_f.jpg

checkers_hillier_b.jpg

condors_perlini_b.jpg

condors_perlini_f.jpg

thunder_constant_f.jpgthunder_constant_b.jpg

My purchase from MeiGray's clearance sale: Washington Capitals Keith Seabrook jersey. Read somewhere that it was worn in the Traverse City Tournament:

20140816_123830_zps90b1105f.jpg

20140816_124144_zps57e30cfa.jpg

This one started as an Alexander Urbom game issued, picked up cheap from the MeiGray Summer Sale and converted to a Schneider, the goalie of the future (hopefully).

Special thanks to the fine folks at EPS who did an absolutely undetectable strip job on this one. I mean it looks brand spanking new, you'd never know.

5126556d2b89cfe08eb35b4505bd7252_zps1562

3096c3304fbe9ebf7d7bcd8c992b5a1f_zps8b05