It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oilers tag is intriguing... Todd McFarlane/Spawn toys

Main reason I wanted one just a bonus it was a former Bruin

I use to collect all the spawn comics when I was younger ( flood destroyed them :( )

also had a lot of the figures as well

Wow. So many awesome jerseys the last few pages. Can't even begin to name them all. Congrats guys love the old schools, enforcers, minor leagues, game worms and especially the Rangers. Looks like everyone's ready for the season to start

Main reason I wanted one just a bonus it was a former Bruin

I use to collect all the spawn comics when I was younger ( flood destroyed them :( )

also had a lot of the figures as well

Regarding the Oilers 3rd - Some light searching yielded this article from '01. Cool that the site hasn't really changed its layout since. And cool that the Oilers went for a comic book theme on the shirt.

http://www.spawn.com/news/news.aspx?id=5273

Also, that white on white patch strongly suggests lettering work by Elite, since that's their little trademark inside the hems of their Oilers shirts. Thanks for the show-and-tell.

Haven't posted in a while. but I have some new additions.

2007-08 Thrashers team issued Ilya Kovalchuk Home (with All Star patch)

IMG_2359_zpseaab0936.jpg

IMG_2360_zpse7747ffa.jpg

Team USA 1998 Nagano Olympics jersey. Going to be #39 Weight

IMG_2361_zps68930c5b.jpg

2002-03 NY Islanders Roman Hamrlik Road

IMG_2357_zps2ecb116b.jpg

IMG_2358_zps6c1062f2.jpg

Pittsburgh Penguins 2000-2002 Home. Going to be #66 Lemieux 2000-01 Game ONe jersey

IMG_2363_zpsccd101d6.jpg

Edited by oiler99

Mario did not play in the Game ONe games just a heads up, otherwise nice pick ups!

http://m.hkref.com/m?p=XXboxscoresXX200010060PIT.html

http://m.hkref.com/m?p=XXboxscoresXX200010070NSH.html

Check October 7th and 8th for a better choice for that jersey.

I would go with Jagr, Straka, or Kovalev.

However, if you didn't add the patch, that's the style Lemieux wore when he "un-retired".

Edited by thebiggoalie

You would be my hero haha :P, only have ever found one which was on ebay and bought it only to have the seller say he lost it and then never speak to me again lol. But anyway back on topic....new arrivals are awesome and it's less than a month till hockey season so get excited!

Sorry for the poor qualitythat's an iPad for ya:

photo1-vi.jpg

photo2-vi.jpg

You can see it along the top bar of the first 'E' and on the angled slant along the left side of the '2' (which is the bottom in this unrotated pic).

So I'll be sending out a shirt to AW soon and I wanted some opinions....how do I describe the above stitching so they don't do it again? Do I even mention it? As I had said, I've never had any issues with them before. Also, is now a bad time as they are gearing up for the season?

Edited by Cygnus X-1

19432878599323-vi.jpg

21432878601117-vi.jpg

Fortunate to have owned the Bure, Linden, Naslund, Mogilny, and Brashear alts and always wanted to land this guy.

Super light wear as they used multi sets. This one is from 95-96 and was only in action for 1 game when Kirk backed up Corey Hirsch. So it saw some warmup action as he rode bench coming back from a knee injury. Its kind of cool as its featured in the book "A Day in the Life of the NHL".

Nice Leafs!

Aren't the number fonts supposed to be different in the home and alts? (The 1's are different too.) :)