It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you decide to sell it, feel free to drop me a line!

Sorry for all the pictures, but beyond stoked that this jersey showed up this morning. Ordered it from JB as soon as he got them on Monday. Taking it to Pro Knitwear this week to get customized. Pictures do not do this jersey justice, it is flat out beautiful. This is my first authentic for myself, but definitely not the last. On to what everyone wants to see.

1414249194_zpsca0dbc43.jpg

1414249204_zps51f77cd2.jpg

1414249213_zps8e8604b9.jpg

1414249220_zpsbdebe8d1.jpg

1414249230_zpsc48c7278.jpg

1414249237_zpsd1fc90ff.jpg

Very nice!! Mine should be here any minute now... *evil laughter* muwahahahahaha

*Edit*

Why does the NHL shield on the neck look so odd? It looks like felt, not embroidered or whatever. Is that typical on 2.0?

Edited by blurryhaze312

I hate myself for wanting one of them so much, just such a great jersey.

About the shields, the first time I saw a felt one was on the 2011 All-Star jerseys and from what I can see they seem to be the way with the newer jerseys. The new Dallas jerseys and my Rangers Stadium Series have them but my 2.0 designs that pre-date these (home, road, heritage, Winter Classic) all have the older shield patch. I know a lot of players cut the corners off the shields as they would irritate the neck area, so this must be Reebok's answer to the problem.

It's actually a material called Lextra, which is the same as the player spec numbers and patches on the Premiership football shirts here in England.

That NHL shield has been appearing on new 2.0 designs for a few years now. What I find interesting is the use of the CCM size tag- haven't seen those on NHL jerseys for years now.

Nice Pens third.. Yeah it bugs me that I like it so much as well...

Thanks everybody! I was beyond stoked to see that package in the mail this morning.

I got the Sports Illustrated Hockey Book as a gift for my friend/hockey coach today. Indeed that Pens is great. Very hockey.

It's actually a material called Lextra, which is the same as the player spec numbers and patches on the Premiership football shirts here in England.

Not anymore. Ever since the start of last season (I think, either last or this season) Sporting iD have gone to a newer, less-fuzzy version material called Pro-S for the sleeve patch and the numbers/letters are PS-Pro, which are just like the thin plastic ones but a new formula.

What I find interesting is the use of the CCM size tag- haven't seen those on NHL jerseys for years now.

I just went and looked through all of my Edge Authentics and they have the exact same size tags. Are they really different from team to team?

I just went and looked through all of my Edge Authentics and they have the exact same size tags. Are they really different from team to team?

It's not that they varied from team to team. Reebok just stopped using the CCM tags on NHL jerseys (gamers and retails) more or less after the 2010-11 season. If all your Edges have the CCM size tag, then you must have nothing but 1.0's, or TI/GI/GW 2.0's prior to 2011. Does your new Penguins 3rd also have the CCM size tag? I don't recall seeing any NHL gamer or even retail 2.0 made after 2011 that still had the CCM tag. That is, until now.

Edited by LAK74

Oh, you're talking purely 2.0. Got ya.

Yes, I have nothing but 1.0's up until the new 3rd 2.0 which is the same as PF77. Yes, it has the CCM tag.

Edited by blurryhaze312

Oh, you're talking purely 2.0.

You have the right idea, but remember that there were still 1.0's being made after 2011 for the Oilers, and a few individuals on other teams, that would also have had a size tag without the CCM on it.

1988-89 Rick Tocchet game worn jersey. Size 50. MeiGray LOA

100_7888-vi.jpg

100_7909-vi.jpg

Hand sewn "A" equipment manager special...

100_7896-vi.jpg

This home jersey exhibits lighter overall wear. The front of the jersey has approximately 12 black markings, a slash mark through the Flyers crest, and features a hand-sewn "A" on the upper left chest area. The right sleeve has three black markings, one white mark under the sleeve #2, a 1/4" burn in the elbow area, and one additional light burn in the cuff area. The left sleeve shows less wear with one black mark, and one small burn in the cuff area. The rear of the jersey has a few black markings on the left hand side #2, a few other scattered black markings throughout, a few loose threads on the letters, and a fair amount of yellowing to the nameplate.

Edited by rob77ta