It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Finally got my Hawks Winter Classic 2.0 from JB. Just took a few quick pics but here she is. The tomahawks at the elbows sure feel weird when I tried it on. They're pretty much right where your elbow bends, so not sure how they'd hold up under significant wear.

15316653714_33a480d8e3_z.jpg

15913109036_a476c8d631_z.jpg

15752867969_101bd0c92b.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice, BZ!

Thank you.

Regardless of the strange positioning of the tomahawk patches, I'm envious :D Who do you plan on putting on your jersey?

Haven't decided yet, but probably Toews. I'm tempted to see if I can get it done up and get it back before the game, but that might be a bit risky.

Finally got my Hawks Winter Classic 2.0 from JB. Just took a few quick pics but here she is. The tomahawks at the elbows sure feel weird when I tried it on. They're pretty much right where your elbow bends, so not sure how they'd hold up under significant wear.

I'm taking a wild guess that the reason they moved them up to the shoulders was due to the abuse they took on the elbows. For one game it probably won't be an issue, especially since I'm sure each jersey will only get worn for a period.

Edited by TMLFAN

Rarer than hen's teeth...

1991-92 Kjell Samuelsson with 43rd All Star Game patch. This jersey has been in a private collection since 1992 when it was purchased directly from Milt Byron. Size 56. Moderate wear...covered in filth.

100_8031-vi.jpg

100_8079-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn on the road for the first half of the 1991-92 season. It features the much sought after 43rd All Star Game patch which was worn on the road set up until the all star game making these jersey a tough find in todays collectors market. The wear is moderate with the front of the jersey showing approximately 10 black markings, two slash marks on the crest, and a 1 and 3/4" loop style repair on the lower right side. The right arm features numerous black markings, loose threads on the arm #8, a 1" repair near the elbow area, two un-repaired holes, and six board burn marks in the cuff and elbow areas. The left arm has numerous markings throughout, some loose threads on the #8, a board burn on the #2, three un-repaired holes in the cuff and elbow area, and four small board burns. The rear of the jersey shows even wear with yellowing of the letters on the nameplate, a 4" slash mark through the nameplate, a 1" slash on the rear #2, and a few black markings on the lower left side. There is a lot of sweat staining around the collar and good salting in the fight strap. The fight strap has also been signed by Kjell with 91/92 added designating the season this jersey was worn.

100_8038-vi.jpg

100_8040-vi.jpg

100_8037-vi.jpg

100_8045-vi.jpg

The guy who sold it to me also threw this card in...

100_8019-vi.jpg

Super happy to add this one to the collection in case you didn't notice :D

Edited by rob77ta

Just got this in from JB. Edge 2.0

It's heading to Liebe Lettering on Monday to be customized as Tarasenko. (Even though my wife has been begging me to leave it blank)

Sorry for the crappy quality. I had to use my phone.

o714s1.jpg

33xeoh0.jpg

I love those Blues jerseys. Definitely very slick.

Maybe if he wins tonight in his first start. :P

Guess there won't be one more Brodeur jersey in the world lol.

I love those Blues jerseys. Definitely very slick.

I quite like the jersey too. Can't say I feel the same about the team (sorry lol), but I like the jersey :P

Edited by PotatoPhun

Whoa, great Samuelsson jersey! How did you manage to get it?

nd did the Brassard come from the grab bag?

And finally, the Blues and Hawks jerseys are just beautiful. Great pickups all around!

Just got this in from JB. Edge 2.0

It's heading to Liebe Lettering on Monday to be customized as Tarasenko. (Even though my wife has been begging me to leave it blank)

Sorry for the crappy quality. I had to use my phone.

Beautiful jersey. Does Liebe provide the edge nameplate or do you have to come up with one on your own?

Whoa, great Samuelsson jersey! How did you manage to get it?

Thanks guys!

The Samuelsson was on Ebay for a brief time. I knew I had to work something out with the seller. These road AS double patched jerseys have practically disappeared into private collections. In fact, the seller advised that he was in a bind and had to let it go. He has had it since Milt sold the set in 1992. I told him it was coming to a good home...

Beautiful jersey. Does Liebe provide the edge nameplate or do you have to come up with one on your own?

I had to come up with my own. They do not provide them.

Rarer than hen's teeth...

1991-92 Kjell Samuelsson

That jersey is superb in every possible aspect, you have all the reasons to be happy. Edited by slimcutta
No need to quote all that, thx.

Finished this off today. Made the kit myself from scratch. please let me know if anything is wrong with it.

15943136806_42b31e1c9a.jpg15782880639_6b99d4cbb2.jpg