It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a few in from EPS.

Marian Gaborik 2008 All-Star Game Western Conference. Thanks to 00xtremeninja for the tip on obtaining the Wild team patch. I managed to get a cheap Houston Aeros authentic and stripped the patch from it.

2d95a117-7277-4458-b284-e501f61c2223_zps

f22992e1-a377-45f4-9120-b1eef8fc1578_zps

Justin Williams 2007 All-Star Game Eastern Conference. I've been looking for one of these in my size for a couple of years now. I'm glad to have finally found one to pay tribute to the reigning Conn Smythe Trophy winner.

45775817-96dd-426e-8232-bea1625905a0_zps

88c8acbf-bda0-4818-9c32-0bfd6d2ef63a_zps

Edited by LAK74

I know many people aren't fond of the Robopen jerseys, but they're still my all-time favorite Penguins uniforms.

1993/94 Tomas Sandstrom:

31399870-96f7-4d5c-a364-5d778c41a309_zps

2dc584f0-ccce-4264-b5a9-1394af1e03b9_zps

1992/93 Larry Murphy:

4ac2088c-73df-48f2-8e16-0889281c3fab_zps

2eaa6a66-1e38-474a-baf4-b177a415d16e_zps

Just got a few in from EPS.

Marian Gaborik 2008 All-Star Game Western Conference. Thanks to 00xtremeninja for the tip on obtaining the Wild team patch. I managed to get a cheap Houston Aeros authentic and stripped the patch from it.

Not sure I can condone stripping an Aeros sweater, but it turned out great haha.

Just picked up an IHL-era bomber on eBay. Have three or four blues kicking around, but didn't pick up a white until now:

15970196961_94f86bae1b_z.jpg

15972166175_50baf9c518_z.jpg

15946406196_10a1f00131_z.jpg

It's a bit small (size 44), but it'll be a decent beater for when I head up to Austin or San Antonio for games.

Nice Kings related haul, LAK74. Really like the look of all those smaller size jerseys.

Not sure I can condone stripping an Aeros sweater, but it turned out great haha.

Sweet jersey dude

dude-wheres-my-car-tattoo.jpg

Edited by slimcutta
...baby jesus has colic because you keep quoting pictures needlessly :(

Got this in the mail a couple of days ago.

DSC_0510-vi.jpgHosted on Fotki

Always been a fan of the original Panthers look. It's a basic color pallette, and the logo is a bit 90's, but they just hold up well in my eyes. Maybe it's the emphasis on red.

What's the story with the "light fighter" patch on the hem?

Always been a fan of the original Panthers look. It's a basic color pallette, and the logo is a bit 90's, but they just hold up well in my eyes. Maybe it's the emphasis on red.

What's the story with the "light fighter" patch on the hem?

I served in the 7th infantry division in the mid 80's when it was a light division. Battalion commanders awarded the light fighter tab to people they saw demonstrating great leadership skills while leading troops in the field. We were only authorized to wear them on our field patrol caps while assigned to the 7th ID. I put them in the jersey pictures so I can easily identify if someone is stealing my pictures and using them on ebay or somewhere. It's not sewn onto the jersey.

Edited by Krendelev

ECHL Toledo Walleye - Heroes Night

I like that they went with the old school Batman costume rather than the newer ones.

Love those toledo walleye jerseys. How did you get a blank?

Edited by thebiggoalie

Love those toledo walleye jerseys. How did you get a blank?

Thanks everyone!

I heard that they were making limited replicas for release in the pro shop so I called right when they opened on the day they were scheduled to go out and got one.

Apparently double knit shoulders, elbows, and a fight strap is their definition of a replica. Couldn't be happier with it, now I have to send it off to EPS for the patchwork and customization.

Aaron,

I don't believe that is a replica. I'm pretty sure it is an authentic. Why I say that is because last December I went to the ugly sweater night in Toledo and I bought one there just like that, an AK jersey with fight strap, and the jersey crest was screened. We were close enough to the players to get a good look at what they were wearing was exactly what I had just bought. I highly doubt that there would be replicas for speciality jerseys, since they are designed for one game just one run most likely would be made for them. So I would bet that what you got is an authentic. BTW, the Swamp Shop at the Huntington Center is an awesome store. Great selection that would put some NHL teams to shame.

Edited by rabinsurance

My Capitals Winter Classic Edge 2.0 came in today thanks to the Barons quick shipping. This jersey turned out much better in person and I love all the little details like the felt lettering for the CAPITALS and the embroidered stars on the chest and sleeves. It is a very well made jersey compared to the replica version. No comparison. Too bad I won't be able to get it customized at EPS before I get to wear it at the game. I can post more pictures of the details if people would find it helpful.

15814030838_63d6aa1528_b.jpg

Edited by madflava

Nice Caps WC. I know a lot of people said they didn't like it when the first pictures of it came out, I find it really sharp.

I also got one and agree that it is much nicer in person.

ECHL Toledo Walleye - Heroes Night

That thing is all kinds of awesome!

Apparently double knit shoulders, elbows, and a fight strap is their definition of a replica.

...a big misconception is that an 'authentic' is a pro on-ice jersey, where a 'replica' is a semi-pro, but many folks (Mark from Classics comes to mind) still use the term 'replica' for anything that's not a gamer...eg a replica pro jersey, or a replica semi-pro jersey.