It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I made a Batman joke not realizing the jersey was on the previous page.

I retract my Batman joke, but will say that is an amazing jersey Aaron.

Edited by Griff

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011-2012 Riley Emmerson Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) game worn road jersey – fight damage to neck – lots of popped stitching to right side & back of neck; abundant sweat stains around the neck as well (from opponents hands grabbing jersey during bouts)

007_zps3536afe6.jpg

008_zps98e9cc8a.jpg

d5a82b59-59d3-4c1a-bded-cc874605aa0c_zps

2008-2009 Kevin Harvey Toronto Maple Leafs training camp worn jersey

001_zpsa92430a6.jpg

002_zps330c427f.jpg

2008-2009 Ryan Bast Stony Plain Eagles (ChHL) game worn road jersey – repaired neck; good wear with numerous stick marks & pilling

003_zps8a97eeb4.jpg

004_zpsd373a01e.jpg

006_zps9d0f5ec5.jpg

005_zps3b4fb4cc.jpg

2011-2012 Riley Emmerson Utah Grizzlies (ECHL) game worn road jersey – fight damage to neck – lots of popped stitching to right side & back of neck; abundant sweat stains around the neck as well (from opponents hands grabbing jersey during bouts)

2008-2009 Ryan Bast Stony Plain Eagles (ChHL) game worn road jersey – repaired neck; good wear with numerous stick marks & pilling

Solid wear on those. Great additions.

I swore I was done collecting but after seeing the Hawks winter classic and the Walleye Batman jersey I'll need to add two more...I'll probably need to just stop coming here to fully stop lol.

1992-93 Ottawa Senators Sylvain Turgeon pre-season game worn jersey. The Senators only wore this style with the all white numbers twice: September 18, 1992 vs. Hartford and September 25, 1992 vs.Tampa Bay.

4390007_orig.jpg?400

1260488_orig.jpg?407

Got my first ever NHL authentic jersey today.

90s CCM NY Rangers white jersey, size 42, customised with THE CAPTAIN. Gonna get a 94 Cup final patch for it.

LzPpmNP.jpg

fgQ2bnU.jpg

Strangely enough, the stitching on the 'RANGERS' letters on the front is orange rather than the same red as the letter material. The stitching on the customisation is red, like the letter material...

EjGu1ST.jpg

CYDekVK.jpg

A Flyers fan, calling a Rangers jersey nice? Did Hell freeze over already?

He probably liked the orange thread.

42? Wow, I thought my 44 was the smallest that jersey would come in. Did they have to scale down the numbers to make them fit?

Got my first ever NHL authentic jersey today.

90s CCM NY Rangers white jersey, size 42, customised with THE CAPTAIN. Gonna get a 94 Cup final patch for it.

42? Wow, I thought my 44 was the smallest that jersey would come in.

I've seen a Rangers in a 36!

42? Wow, I thought my 44 was the smallest that jersey would come in. Did they have to scale down the numbers to make them fit?

It's a funny case. I was told that a 42 wouldn't fit me (6' thin, ~168lbs), but it turns out that it fits exactly the same as a KOHO medium replica.

I don't know if the customisation had to be scaled down, I bought it already customised from ebay.

Got a couple of signatures last weekend

Mario Lemieux, 92' Black jersey and current home

vPV9Ndv.jpg

Derian Hatcher early 2000's green stars jersey

mDaL1f3.jpg

Keith Tkachuk last year's blues home jersey

eF2oLva.jpg

Adam Foote dark avs jersey

g14dKuM.jpg

Edited by aroomadoomie

My wife gave me an early Christmas today, a lovely authentic. There's only one issue. The Steelheads have done so many specialty jerseys over the years that we can't find when this was issued. Has anyone seen this version before?

Congrats on the early-Christmas present pick up.

Perhaps this PDF news release from the St. Luke’s Public Relations Coordinator from Feb. 12th, 2007 in anticipation of the Feb. 17th game could be of help? The description of the jersey almost matches the one you posted (except the red stripe down the side, unless they mean down the side of the sleeves on either arm..?) Good luck! :thumbsup:

The team will wear the jerseys for the three­game series against the Las Vegas Wranglers. Silent auction tables will be set up on the concourse during the three games and fans may bid on their favorite player’s jersey or buy it outright for $1,000. A jersey autographed by the entire Steelheads team will also be raffled off. The players will present their jerseys to the winning bidders immediately following the Saturday, February 17th game.

The overall look of the jersey is inspired by St. Luke’s Saving Hearts logo, and is blue and white decorated with the Steelheads logo, a red stripe down the side and a red electrocardiogram readout along the bottom of the sweater.
Edited by mac1124

Congrats on the early-Christmas present pick up.

Perhaps this PDF news release from the St. Luke’s Public Relations Coordinator from Feb. 12th, 2007 in anticipation of the Feb. 17th game could be of help? The description of the jersey almost matches the one you posted (except the red stripe down the side, unless they mean down the side of the sleeves on either arm..?) Good luck! :thumbsup:

That certainly sounds accurate.

IMy wife gave me an early Christmas today, a lovely authentic. There's only one issue. The Steelheads have done so many specialty jerseys over the years that we can't find when this was issued. Has anyone seen this version before?

I've never seen that jersey crested up however I own that OT jersey as a blank jersey to play in.

Edited by slimcutta

Speaking of older Rangers....Edzo!

Came out pretty good!

Love when he mindlessly laughs at whatever Doc Emerick says on the NBC coverage.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Interesting that it fits you with those measurements, I'm just shy of 6 foot and the 44 fits me like a slightly baggy t-shirt. Fine for wearing under a jacket rather than over a hoody.

I've heard crazy things about CCM sizing from that era, so maybe yours came out slightly bigger than mine.

It's a funny case. I was told that a 42 wouldn't fit me (6' thin, ~168lbs), but it turns out that it fits exactly the same as a KOHO medium replica.