It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You took all the necessary steps to get this done correctly. Bravo, well done!

Looks good :thumbsup: You'll have to put up some high-res shots of the lettering sometime for us lettering purists.

Did the plate material end up matching the back panel in color?

Yes, the nameplate was a perfect match.

You took all the necessary steps to get this done correctly. Bravo, well done!

Thanks! And thank you for all your advice and help! There's a good chance this wouldn't have got done without your help. :thumbsup:

Okay, enough of that gooey show of emotion. I'm watching my team try to beat your goalie!

Teuvo Teräväinen Kiekko Vantaa (Finnish Mestis (1.division)) Teräväinen played only one game with them. This is recycled jersey with lots of wear. Nameplate is terribly off, and this is just premier XL jersey that is made in Indonesia :noway:

P1015303.JPG

P1015304.JPG

Perfect photomatch to that white slash next to letter O in that CRAMO add.

teravainenphotomatch.jpg

Edited by jarvis

Teuvo Teräväinen Kiekko Vantaa (Finnish Mestis (1.division)) Teräväinen played only one game with them. This is recycled jersey with lots of wear. Nameplate is terribly off, and this is just edge XL jersey that is made in Indonesia :noway:

Perfect photomatch to that white slash next to letter O in that CRAMO add.

That's an awesome jersey. I really hope this kid pans out to be something, he really didn't look like much last year and from the few games I've seen in Rockford he does not look like a first round pick. The 2012 draft class so far has really thrown some duds out there.

Brodieback_zps3affb3ed.jpg

Brodiefront_zpseae109c0.jpg

11 days from when I ordered at the Fan Attic :) Pretty happy overall. I have a blank Edge 1.0 Away jersey coming back with Giordano which hopefully will arrive before Christmas

Normally a Starter large would be expected to be wider, longer and have longer arms than a CCM 42. I find it strange that you're 6 feet tall, you fit in the CCM 42 but come up short in the sleeves on the Starter. I guess you're just an anomaly when it comes to sizing! :thumbsup:

ow6sMuS.jpg

RySzMUe.jpg

Last seasons Manchester Phoenix away jersey. It's player issue due to the fact all the jerseys are made to the same spec. At £14 this was a steal especially when new they range from £50-£60 depending if you are a season ticket holder and want a name and number on it.

I'll lay them on top of each other after I've finished watching this film.

Must be a really long film, haha. :thumbsup:

This is a Starter large underneath a CCM ultrafil 44. You can see how much longer the Starter sleeves are (and how much wider the jersey is), and so you would expect a CCM 42 to have even shorter sleeves than the 44 pictured. You must have some really atypically-sized jerseys...

image_zps26888d2a.jpg

Must be a really long film, haha. :thumbsup:

This is a Starter large underneath a CCM ultrafil 44. You can see how much longer the Starter sleeves are (and how much wider the jersey is), and so you would expect a CCM 42 to have even shorter sleeves than the 44 pictured. You must have some really atypically-sized jerseys..

Haha wow I forgot about my post.

Yeah basically I forgot about the sleeves on my 42. They're a good inch or two shorter than the Starter ones. What I really meant was that for a Large jersey, I didn't expect sleeves to be as short as they were. I have a couple of CCM replicas in large and their sleeves aren't as short as the Starter Large ones, which I guess is because different manufacturers = different sizing.

Ah OK, that makes more sense. Actually though, in my experience the sleeves on CCM replicas haven't struck me as being any longer than Starters. Although I have to say that some of the CCM's after 2000 (with the CCM logo under the back collar) seem to perhaps be a little larger than the ones from the 1990's (with the logo on the back hem). I've never taken measurements of them but that's what it seemed like to me.

Brayden Schenn Eric Lindros and John LeClair Flyers Hall of Fame Night. Worn on November 20th against the Minnesota Wild.

Each Flyers player had a patch sewn to their jerseys to honor the pair. Looks like a bit of a memorial patch haha. The jersey has more wear then I thought it would being a one game wonder. Some nice marks on the left sleeve and a unrepaired hole on the front. Also is easy to photo match because of the patch being tilted.

1B4EC64B-3CC1-4C18-8275-C0B93301523B_zps

A5E6A5FD-3E76-4DDD-ADD5-E73485C0A08E_zps

86FEE10F-9032-4F42-A46B-5DD1B571139F_zps

Nice Schenn!

I was in on some of the auctions, trying to get one just cuz of the sentimental value of them... but God I hate that patch, lol.