It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Interesting. I thought it was more last time I got a jersey done. Also, everybody always says they're on the high end for customization, but I don't think people realize when you bring a jersey in to NYC, they don't do it on site. They mail them out to Sheffield Mass to their other location, so part of that customization cost covers two way shipping. If the turn around was high, that means they're sending them overnight. Still a high cost, but I guess that's how it's done. I wonder if it's possible to negotiate with them to ship differently where it would take longer but cost less.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Washington Capitals Alex Ovechkin Road Jersey. Authentic Capitals 40th Anniversary patch from National Emblem.

DSCN6185_zps3268763f.jpg

DSCN6200_zps0546cc0b.jpg

Authentic Reebok Edge 2.0 Washington Capitals John Carlson Home Jersey. Authentic Capitals 40th Anniversary patch from National Emblem.

DSCN6213_zpsb2d8f6d7.jpg

DSCN6224_zpsd825823b.jpg

Back from customization at Cosby's

Where did you get your 94 patch?

Also while i'm here, probably my least favourite Flyers jersey because of the 'chrome' logo. The auction also came with a pair of Flyers socks too, which was nice.

02-06 Flyers alternate CCM medium replica

9QPjbk4.jpg

Edited by zooeyperry10

Back from customization at Cosby's

Looks good- 7 of my 8 home/away shirts of the "caw faw" (blech!!) were done by them within the past 2 years but I can't understand why they are ever so slightly off with the spacing of the letters. Here's a blue Leetch IO got off eBay that was done by them in the 90's:

IMG_1622-vi.jpg

San Jose Sharks Ben Eager Game Worn Jersey, Stanley Cup Playoffs 2011. This is the jersey that Ben wore when a female Canuck fan flashed her BEWBZ when he was in the penalty box...maybe more women will do that, let's find out! :thumbsup:

DSCN0027_zps51f79f9a.jpg

DSCN0029_zpsfba2641f.jpg

canucks-fan-flash-530x315_zpsc43c58c4.jp

Real or fake?

So I recently just picked up a few, but figured I'd make a post of my recent auditions. The Neiderreiter name plate is screwed up. It was only supposed to be 2 layers (white on orange). So I am going to contact Arena Wear on Monday and try and get them to send me a correct nameplate.

Canada Authentic vs Replica

jgNQloa.jpg

0oQJ7Do.jpg

Got this to wear on the ice to match my girl friends.

A68nH6N.jpg

Was going to wear this on the ice, but I love it so much I can't stand to get a puck mark on it!

Ro5v8AH.jpg

Not authentic, but I don't think I'd ever be able to afford an authentic of this with Bryz on it.

th6MuJq.jpg

irvYz7J.jpg

Got this during the black Friday sale. I love how the shoulder patches are felt. I want to get a number on this eventually but have to find out where to send it.

tuAUR04.jpg

AJeqQv7.jpg

HA4bsl6.jpg

Edited by Hills

I love the ugly style of these. I really like the colours and the orange really pops on the numbers of the Islanders one. I am happy I got the patch on Nino but I am disappointed about the nameplate.

TAbxd6t.jpg

sgWgBeS.jpg

jBnhppW.jpg

n8TP4Tc.jpg

eI5NU3I.jpg

i1ZjZ2R.jpg

Edited by Hills

Nice haul. Where did you find the Ice Pilots?

Rivercity had them a while back.

I see what you mean Hills, should have only been two layers and sewn to a twill nameplate.

I didn't notice the twill. It is the same material as the Islanders' one so I thought that was correct. Do you have a picture showing off the twill?

Nice haul, my wife's favorite part was the enderman. :)

Thanks, I wanted to make all of my pictures my own like others on here!

Got this during the black Friday sale. I love how the shoulder patches are felt. I want to get a number on this eventually but have to find out where to send it.

Ask Judge Gregg. Here's a thread about it: http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=6957

I love the ugly style of these. I really like the colours and the orange really pops on the numbers of the Islanders one. I am happy I got the patch on Nino but I am disappointed about the nameplate.

What about the two different fonts on the 22 jersey (the 2s on front and sleeves are different from the back)

Edited by slimcutta
Dear Jesus! Why are you quoting all those pics?

Nice. Who will it be???

Thanks Rob. Havent decided yet, between Voracek and Mason for current players. Also considering holding off till next year to see if Morin or Ghost make the team

What about the two different fonts on the 22 jersey (the 2s on front and sleeves are different from the back)

I didn't notice that before... the picture lower down looks right but I have to see if it was done on the non-Sandy Hook jerseys.

No pic of front but sleeves and back are different

Thanks for the picture of that. I found a front on a normal jersey and it is the same as the sleeves. So I have to go through the images I have stored at work to see if a non-Sandy Hook jersey had the weird numbers on the back.