It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant imagine ever buying a premier again..for myself especially but even anyone else. And this 2.0 looks and feels infinitely better than the indo did at the store.

Made a mistake of buying a wc premier last month. I still need to sell it or I feel like it will poison me in my sleep.

I cant imagine ever buying a premier again..for myself especially but even anyone else. And this 2.0 looks and feels infinitely better than the indo did at the store.

Made a mistake of buying a wc premier last month. I still need to sell it or I feel like it will poison me in my sleep.

It's happened before. Rumor is that is why Kovalchuk sucked after leaving the Devils.

Guest Dr_Puck

Really clean look overall. Wish we had leagues on that level in reasonable driving distance again. I was too young to really appreciate the WPHL/CHL.

Thanks. They could have made this look cartoonish but they did it right.

And ... with the AHL's looming westward move, I hope some changes trickle down and the overall minor league system strengthens.

Thanks. They could have made this look cartoonish but they did it right.

The cartoonish jerseys that you see in some of the minor leagues like the ECHL or OHL have always been kind of a weird quirk that I enjoy. However, I feel like Watertown went the right way on these jerseys and made a very nice look. the cartoon wolf has already been done by Sudbury for years.

Of course, one could also argue that Watertown's wolf looks a bit like the UConn Huskies logo, but after all, everything is derivative of everything anyway.

In any event, I am very happy with my blue Wolves jersey, and the pics above are making me consider adding a white one.

2005-07 Sharks authentic just came in the mail. Thanks again to the guys in the "Good or Not" thread.
IMG_4251.JPG

IMG_4247.jpg

IMG_4248.jpg

Looking forward to sending this off to Action Spot after the Stadium Series.

Just picked up these two last night. They are my third and fourth jerseys from the same seller on Kijiji. The other two were a black mid-90's Stars, and a blue Gretzky-era Blues. All size 56 authentics, $60 each.

IMG_0100_zps23c21ad1.jpg

IMG_0099_zps8c899354.jpg

I also picked this one up before Christmas, capitalizing on the Flames FanAttic 35% off sale.

IMG_0101_zps6824aa90.jpg

Nice Cally Matt. How much wear does it have on it?

Not that much as he was out for 6 weeks during the set with a broken hand I believe. There's a small hole on one of the sleeves, some board burns on the arm and back of the shoulder, the back hem looks to be cut shorter than the front hem. The sleeves have also been shortened and tightened.

Just picked up these two last night. They are my third and fourth jerseys from the same seller on Kijiji. The other two were a black mid-90's Stars, and a blue Gretzky-era Blues. All size 56 authentics, $60 each.

Is that Devils an Ultrafil? If so, and you were looking to flip, PM me I'd be interested, been looking for that.

2012/13 Dinamo Minsk. Girlfriend is a Sharks fan, hope she likes it. I'll say this for Lutch: had some serious issues getting it here, but they have solid customer service when you get a hold of them. Yana was really great to deal with.

IMG_4260.jpg

IMG_4261.jpg

IMG_4264.jpg

IMG_4265.JPG

that's a nice Johnny Hockey. Which Fan Attic did you pick up the away jersey? My home Johnny Hockey just came into the Attic so I'm picking it up Monday :)

Not a jersey, but I picked this up a week or so ago on ebay when I heard what the Pens STH holiday gift was:

$_57.JPG

It will supplement Slim's book quite nicely once I have them both on the coffee table. :thumbsup:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Penguins-Jerseys-Then-And-Now-New-and-Sealed-Book-NHL-Pittsburgh-Skybox-/161552644005?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item259d49b7a5

###### that's a nice Johnny Hockey. Which Fan Attic did you pick up the away jersey? My home Johnny Hockey just came into the Attic so I'm picking it up Monday :)

I got it at the Saddledome, I believe December 12 was the day they had the "one day only" sale. It was ready on the 23rd, pretty good turnaround time. This is my first Reebok authentic, can't believe the difference in quality between this and replicas. Very nice.

The difference between Reebok replica and authentics is much greater than it was with the old CCM's. Used yo be the material was just lighter, no fight strap, double elbows, etc.

The current replicas are made of the softest, snaggiest, non-durable material ever made. It's like they are made out of pudding. I hate them.

I'm not a big fan of the EDGE in general, but I have a couple. I loathe the Premiers and wouldn't waste my money, you are better off going on eBay and grabbing an old CCM 550 if you want a replica. Of course, not all teams/styles are available. As a Devils fan, with essentially no change in the jerseys for 23 years, I have that luxury if I so choose.

These were like wearing a suit of armor! No edge crap here! These jerseys were thicker than Raj's glasses on What's Happening!

Added my fourh Tocchet last week. It's from the 86-87 regular season. CCM mesh. Size 50

100_8216-vi.jpg

100_8268-vi.jpg

The jersey shows decent wear with the front of the jersey having a puckered crest with a 2" slash mark, a few black markings on the lower right side, popped piping on the upper left chest, and a loop style repair on the neck from fight abuse. The right arm features staining under the arm, white markings on one of the sleeve 2's, popped stitching on the orange piping, a 3" slash/un-repaired hole near the elbow, four board burns in the cuff area, and a small un-repaired hole near the sleeve ending. The left arm has a 3" faded stick mark, two black markings, and four board burns in the cuff area and sweat staining under the arm.The left shoulder has a large faded blue sharpie Tocchet signature. The rear of the jersey has even wear with a 1" black stick mark on the bottom right of the jersey, a 6" loop style repair to the right rear #2, and puckered rear numbers. The inside of the jersey has a fair amount of sweat staining throughout, salted fight strap buttons, and a washed out 50 penned on the CCM neck tag.

100_8236-vi.jpg

100_8276-vi.jpg

100_8270-vi.jpg

:fight:

Jerseys are so much better looking when 'closed-up'. Thank you. Mesh and heavy. Wow.