It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

These were like wearing a suit of armor! No edge crap here! These jerseys were thicker than Raj's glasses on What's Happening!

Nice jersey but an AWESOME reference.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semi off topic but I just won a home devs reebok jersey but it has the old vector logo, would it be a major foul if I make it a Tootoo jersey?

On this website, yes that is a huge foul. Me personally, I am over all of that.

Received this beauty for Christmas, but didn't have time to post until now. Mike did an amazing job for the customization:

imagejpg1_zps14e90ab7.jpg

imagejpg2_zps1d4be5c4.jpg

imagejpg3_zpse66f3673.jpg

Just got my first jersey delivery from MeiGray. The Calvert has modified cuffs (something new for his jerseys) and a 2" repair on one arm. The Skille has one round repair on one arm and some good black and red marks. I've been able to photomatch both jerseys.

Calvert%25202014-2015%2520Game%2520Worn%

mattcalvert.jpg

Skille%25202014-2015%2520Game%2520Worn%2

Skille%252012.4.14.jpg

not new but was at the Avs Sabers game back in Dec and had Duchene sign the fight strap was hoping he would add 100th goal but maybe some other time. Was a cool night i met John Mitchell, Gabe Landeskog, Jerome Iginla and from the Sabers Foligno.

20150105_140800_zps781ede5f.jpg

Love the penguins can't wait to pick up one of those thirds eventually myself, and I gotta say there is something about those Columbus jerseys that always look sharp. Nice pick ups :thumbsup:

Sweet jersey! Did you ask him to add 100th goal but he refused or something? I met Landeskog once in Toronto and he was really nice

not new but was at the Avs Sabers game back in Dec and had Duchene sign the fight strap was hoping he would add 100th goal but maybe some other time. Was a cool night i met John Mitchell, Gabe Landeskog, Jerome Iginla and from the Sabers Foligno.

Sweet jersey! Did you ask him to add 100th goal but he refused or something? I met Landeskog once in Toronto and he was really nice

I didn't flat out ask him to I wasn't sure if he would ask me to prove it(i always way over think things haha)I didn't bring any paperwork or pics with me didn't think I would be able to meet them the way I did. I told him he scored his 100th goal in that jersey and he just said that's awesome. He seemed like he was in a hurry. I don't know what was going on but my buddy met a girl there and she got us into a section after the game where the players came out. Not sure if it was for family or what

Oh I see. Cool story, thanks for sharing. Sweet jersey regardless!

I didn't flat out ask him to I wasn't sure if he would ask me to prove it(i always way over think things haha)I didn't bring any paperwork or pics with me didn't think I would be able to meet them the way I did. I told him he scored his 100th goal in that jersey and he just said that's awesome. He seemed like he was in a hurry. I don't know what was going on but my buddy met a girl there and she got us into a section after the game where the players came out. Not sure if it was for family or what

Just got my first jersey delivery from MeiGray. The Calvert has modified cuffs (something new for his jerseys) and a 2" repair on one arm. The Skille has one round repair on one arm and some good black and red marks. I've been able to photomatch both jerseys.

Man those are sharp. As a Hawks fan, I'm glad to see guys like Skille and Morin (and I guess Wiz) playing well and in those unis.

Edited by slimcutta

Sweet Jackets jerseys! I am not one to question a fan's decision but why did you choose Skille? I personally would love to have a jersey of his. He was here in Norway playing for my local team Rosenborg during the lockout with Deryk Engelland. These two literally never came off the ice. Skille just skated and skated and skated and barely looked tired. Engelland on the other hand, mashed everyone and everything he could find. It was insane the difference between players we think of as fringe 4th liners/7th dmen /scrubs in the NHL and the other players in the Norwegian league. It really made me appreciate how good these guys are. They also both played for free, which was helpful for the team struggling in the standings and economically.

Here is a pic of Skille playing for Rosenborg (Trondheim) in the Norwegian GET-Ligaen

Jack_Skille_Rosenborg_Trondheim.jpg

And here is the accompanying article to that picture if anyone is interested in reading about his story coming to Trondheim of all places: http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=7584&cHash=e9c3b4d6c5ea7975e542bafb9170b5be

Edited by oxbo1690

And here is the accompanying article to that picture if anyone is interested in reading about his story coming to Trondheim of all places: http://www.iihf.com/home-of-hockey/news/news-singleview/?tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=7584&cHash=e9c3b4d6c5ea7975e542bafb9170b5be

Thanks for that...love reading this stuff :thumbsup:

Sweet Jackets jerseys! I am not one to question a fan's decision but why did you choose Skille? I personally would love to have a jersey of his. He was here in Norway playing for my local team Rosenborg during the lockout with Deryk Engelland. These two literally never came off the ice. Skille just skated and skated and skated and barely looked tired. Engelland on the other hand, mashed everyone and everything he could find. It was insane the difference between players we think of as fringe 4th liners/7th dmen /scrubs in the NHL and the other players in the Norwegian league. It really made me appreciate how good these guys are. They also both played for free, which was helpful for the team struggling in the standings and economically.

Here is a pic of Skille playing for Rosenborg (Trondheim) in the Norwegian GET-Ligaen

I picked Skille partly because of budget, but I also picked him because I like his personality. He seem like a great guy and is a hard worker with a great shot. Thanks for the link that was a good read. This goal was scored while wearing my jersey:

Edited by bluejacket

Awesome CBJ pickups. Did MGG offer any of their 3rd jersey? I did not see any available so was curious if they were all snagged already or they just did not offer them.

They pulled them off their site yesterday for some reason. I'm sure they will be listed again.

Mike spelled "FLOLeury" wrong

Maybe this is an inside joke I'm not getting, but Mike definitely did not misspell Fleury's name.

They pulled them off their site yesterday for some reason. I'm sure they will be listed again.

Wow, that's crazy. They were there and then got yanked? Weird. Was it the same pre-order deal as the Homes and Aways?

Wow, that's crazy. They were there and then got yanked? Weird. Was it the same pre-order deal as the Homes and Aways?

I think they were doing maintenance on the listings. I'm sure they will be back soon. Yes they could be preorded just like the other jerseys and I think they were all $200 more then the home and away jerseys.

On Jan 3rd I bought my first authentic off rcs because they had a sale for 2.0s for $225 shipped. I jumped on the deal and got a red hawks. I got it last thursday (1/15) and brought it to TTS right away for customization. (Toews). I just picked it up (rushed it for an extra $25 so it was $85 total), no charge for the edge nameplate. I am more than happy and excited. I just don't know if this little black dot in the E matters. What do you guys think?

23tqrle.jpg

i1ilxk.jpg

ra6kqu.jpg

2hn58c1.jpg

11j0v0m.jpg

Edited by scarchelli