It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Forgot to post this one earlier this week:

Ottawa Senators home 02-04 KOHO replica, size XXL - #22 Shaun van Allen

I love the fonts used on this. The actual jersey design? Not so much. Was it common for letters/numbers to be stitched, but for the stitching to only go through the twill material, leaving the letters/numbers to be heatpressed to the jersey?

qzoMWDT.jpg

4KGOslo.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it common for letters/numbers to be stitched, but for the stitching to only go through the twill material, leaving the letters/numbers to be heatpressed to the jersey?

This is very common in places where you take your jersey and get it lettered there while you wait.

3vlmh.jpg

259es1l.jpg

These jerseys don't show up online very often so I couldn't resist picking it up. Unfortunately the arm numbers are incorrect for the style of jersey and I will be looking into having them changed. The Senators wore white arm numbers with the crest that had the "OTTAWA SENATORS" text going around the gold, they switched the arm numbers to black when they changed the text in the crest to the laurel design.

1995-96.jpg white numbers vs black numbers 1999-00.jpg

I love new jersey day...got this on eBay, was looking for it for a while, casually anyway. The black stitching on the numbers actually looks better in person, I am digging it.

d45f993f0ffbd5d9834e9fc02b34fb5f_zpsd0b9

1d35e0b43c7fb71a12c05272a8153213_zpseb17

Holy s*** Footcake, unreal pickups. Your collection is out of this world!!

Made some trades with some friends lately, reacquired what was mine at one point, and even though these aren't exactly "new" I never pass up an opportunity to share some beautiful black and orange...

Flyers 2.0 Size 58 TI done by PE:

036_zps09e6add9.jpg

037_zpscd3deb4e.jpg

Flyers 2.0 Size 54 TI done by PE:

031_zpsed9689ea.jpg

032_zpsf1a4af50.jpg

Braydon Coburn's game issue from 12/13

033_zps0b4e33c4.jpg

034_zpsf209c45d.jpg

That Modano is a beauty. Nice pick up.

Curious about the tag with the Vintage logo. Do they make authentics in that CCM vintage series?

That Modano is a beauty. Nice pick up.

Curious about the tag with the Vintage logo. Do they make authentics in that CCM vintage series?

Initially they did make replicas and authentics. If I am correct, they no longer make the authentics. Although I think I remember seeing someone posting that they had one with a more recent "born on" date, so thats up for debate.

Thanks for the kind words! I am very excited about it, trying to decide if I should get a 1991 Cup patch on it to commemorate that crazy run to the Finals.

If I am correct, they no longer make the authentics. Although I think I remember seeing someone posting that they had one with a more recent "born on" date, so thats up for debate.

That was me. I don't know how many different models are currently available; I only know that at least the Kings 1980's gold is. Here's a rack of them currently at TeamLA. You can tell they're new because of the size tag that says CCM on it, and it also says 7187 even though the jersey is a 6100!

image_zps704a70f3.jpg

That was me. I don't know how many different models are currently available; I only know that at least the Kings 1980's gold is. Here's a rack of them currently at TeamLA. You can tell they're new because of the size tag that says CCM on it, and it also says 7187 even though the jersey is a 6100!

I've not seen them anywhere else, but there's photographic proof that at least that one IS still being made.

I've not seen them anywhere else, but there's photographic proof that at least that one IS still being made.

Very cool, man would I love to find a white North Stars one. Where can you find these re-made authentics and what do they cost?

Very cool, man would I love to find a white North Stars one. Where can you find these re-made authentics and what do they cost?

I don't recall for sure but I don't think they made white versions, I think it was only the "road" versions (they were road back then, anyway).

I got mine on eBay.

Gave in and got one of these ugly things last night at Fan Fair. I'm going to be wearing it tonight to the Draft and to the Skill Comp and ASG this weekend.

P1020807.JPG

P1020808.JPG

Gave in and got one of these ugly things last night at Fan Fair. I'm going to be wearing it tonight to the Draft and to the Skill Comp and ASG this weekend.

Nice pickup! They will see you from outer space!

Edited by mfitz804

Proud on your captain heh? Very curious how these looking, in full effect, on the ice.

They sold a ton last night alone. I don't think they'll have much trouble moving what they have over the next three days.

Unlike almost everyone here, I don't think they really look all that bad. The authentics in the photos I saw actually looked pretty good. In fact, if they made authentics for retail, I'd probably get one.

They sold a ton last night alone. I don't think they'll have much trouble moving what they have over the next three days.

LOL at the link that the targeted advertising bot put in your post. It's exactly what I wanted!

Unlike almost everyone here, I don't think they really look all that bad. The authentics in the photos I saw actually looked pretty good. In fact, if they made authentics for retail, I'd probably get one.

A Doughty jersey, obviously. ;-)

I actually like the white one better though... :(

This fantasy draft probably puts a dent in selling customized jerseys, are they importing Indonesian seamstresses to work for slave wages all weekend so they can sell some jerseys on Saturday and Sunday?