It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

My favorite minor league logo of all time - been looking for one of these that fit the collection for many years and just landed one -

1998-1999 Joey Tetarenko Beast of New Haven gameworn home jersey – decent wear, numerous stick marks, board burns & holes, and fight damage to the neck

005_zps3d5e4d43.jpg

006_zps36c4da19.jpg

007_zps3f5667e0.jpg

008_zps8b757d83.jpg

009_zps5fd3eaa9.jpg

Also added this goon -

2010-2011 Hugh Jessiman Panthers gameworn home jersey, Set 2

003_zps3823b0bd.jpg

004_zps1e982b90.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can tell they're new because of the size tag that says CCM on it, and it also says 7187 even though the jersey is a 6100!

Do they slap these tags eyes closed to the jerseys at the factory? Reebok definitely keepis things interesting… But imagine starting collecting jerseys in 2035. Man it's going to be hard with all the little details stuff, because of Rbk :D

Hugh Jessiman. Until that year, he was the ONLY player taken in the first round of that magical 2003 draft to NOT play in the NHL. What a gigantic pile he was. Let's see...who did the Rangers pass on to take him #12? Here's a list:

--Dustin Brown

--Brent Seabrook

--Zach Parise

--Ryan Getzlaf

--Brent Burns

--Mark Stuart

--Ryan Kesler

--Mike Richards

--Cory Perry

Makes perfect sense to me.

I was at a Toronto Marlies v Abbostford Heat game a couple years back and Jessimans highlight of the game was falling off the Heat bench onto the ice to start his shift.

Unlike almost everyone here, I don't think they really look all that bad. The authentics in the photos I saw actually looked pretty good. In fact, if they made authentics for retail, I'd probably get one.

I genuinely love them.

2012 winter classic stick for flyers trainer derek settlemyre, the was used by goalie coach Jeff Reese at practices. Loved the Bauer design for this stick

f97c5c8de008f112f70c6a79411ef7a3_zpseeaa

1224acfefb3e6d604ffaf73aefcbbb29_zps14d0

19f87c4485941088e4ab396c5fce099e_zpsb12e

1992-99 Devils red replica

TCx9AoKl.jpg

Customization TBD, but it'll obviously be a '95 SCF jersey. Since it's a replica, I won't feel weird about putting Brodeur on it, but I may also go with Niedermayer or Stevens.

1992-99 Devils red replica

Customization TBD, but it'll obviously be a '95 SCF jersey. Since it's a replica, I won't feel weird about putting Brodeur on it, but I may also go with Niedermayer or Stevens.

Brodeur is probably the most legendary player in the team's history, why in the world would you feel weird about that? Edited by mfitz804

Brodeur is probably the most legendary player in the team's history, why in the world would you feel weird about that?

If it was an authentic, I wouldn't want to put a goalie on a non-goalie cut jersey. There's no such thing as a goalie cut replica, so I have no such worry.

If it was an authentic, I wouldn't want to put a goalie on a non-goalie cut jersey. There's no such thing as a goalie cut replica, so I have no such worry.

I see where you were coming from.

Been a while since I've last posted anything, but I finally got around to getting a few of my blanks done up.

8GB1lGO.jpg?1

HhS0oa3.jpg?1

48y5NYx.jpg?1

ZovyvUr.jpg?1

2Hksp4l.jpg?1

ci62G7d.jpg?1

LMnsyJx.jpg?1

Sweet. Love the Yzerman and Lidstrom especially.