It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to see you back Punisher -- always down for some Red Wings love!

Awesome batch of stuff. SportsHaven do all of them?

Thanks! SportsHaven indeed!... however I feel like I kind screwed my reputation up with them. I've been checking the Wings equipment sales for cheap GI jerseys and even though they weren't worn by any means, SportsHaven can't customize them (I've stripped them) since they were tagged. I had a few sent back to me that I need to find elsewhere to do.... Sadly I don't know who to trust to do them correctly =(. I understand their argument. They don't want shady people re-lettering an "issued" jersey as a star. It just sucks that that is absolutely not my intention... I needs me a Kronwall jersey!!!... or 5

Will they just do the kits only?

Interesting, so even though they are stripped, if they have the HockeyTown Authentics tag on the inside, they won't customize them?

SportsK does a pretty good job as an alternate source, from what I recall

If they are tagged, Sports Haven will do nothing with them aside from putting your own name/number on it (I had a tagged goalie cut that I would never wear in public customized with my name... dont hate me, lol). I totally understand as they don't want people to flip tagged stripped jerseys as a Datsyuk or a Zetterberg. It just sucks that I went out of my way to check the jerseys that I bought to strip to be either game issued... or just flat out not washed. The size stickers inside of the fight strap were completely fresh/intact on all of them.

They may do kits only, but when I asked for a kit for my denied jersey they said no. I sure they would do it otherwise.

Edited by thepunisher767

Sadly never watched Seinfeld as much as I've been told how good it was... but if Guam references it.... (it was hilarious)... I'm sold. I do believe I need a Guam CoA for watching it though...

Edited by slimcutta

Sadly never watched Seinfeld as much as I've been told how good it was... but if Guam references it.... (it was hilarious)... I'm sold. I do believe I need a Guam CoA for watching it though...

Your toilet jerseys are not getting my CoA!

Among several in the EPS delivery yesterday, I finally got my Winter Classic done up...

2011-2012NewYorkRangersWinterClassic-McD

2011-2012NewYorkRangersWinterClassic-McD

Next up, very glad I went with the sublimated numbers with this one. The name is sewn down, contrary to the gamers, which were heat-pressed.

2010-2011TeamStaalAll-Stars-LUNDQVIST1_z

2010-2011TeamStaalAll-Stars-LUNDQVIST3_z

Finally, one of my favourite Rangers (he fought back from a major illness) with the Katrina patch.

2005-2006NewYorkRangersHome-ORTMEYER1_zp

2005-2006NewYorkRangersHome-ORTMEYER3_zp

Those Detroit winter classics are beautiful. Love that D on the crest. Very classic and unique for the red wings.

Nice EPS haul. I am also waiting on a Lundqvist ASG - went with the 2012 as he was an alternate that year.

I also plan on sending out a 2012 All-Star jersey for Lundquist, but I think I'm going to get the A on it to match the draft jersey.

Next up, very glad I went with the sublimated numbers with this one. The name is sewn down, contrary to the gamers, which were heat-pressed.

RJH, the letters on the gamers were definitely stitched, so you're good. Btw, whose Rangers patch did you go with on the Henrik?

Thanks LAK74, I was always led to believe that the letters were pressed, so glad I got it right, albeit inadvertently. I just felt it would last longer if they stitched 'em down. The patch is the National Emblem from Sportsk.

http://www.sportsk.com/newyorapa.html

Does EPS do the Rangers Winter Classic completely to correct specs? IE: felt letters, correct font, correct color Edge nameplate, etc?

Looks awesome, but figured I would confirm with the Rangers experts.

Thanks!

To echo everyone else, those Wings jerseys are gorgeous. Love the Yzerman.

This came in the mail last Thursday, and I'm pretty thrilled about it! The nameplate is yellowing a bit from age, not sure if there's any way to brighten that up?

IMG_0102_zpsi35bp3p6.jpg

IMG_0103_zps2fj2zv7a.jpg

LOVE the Shanahan. One of my favorite jerseys of all time and one of my favorite players. But I'm not going to try to make you sell it to me :)

Not really jersey related, but laundry wise, I find that de-yellowing something that's white is one of the hardest things to accomplish. Someone else might have better advice but I am guessing you may need to strip that.

I had EPS do a Whalers for me once and the numbers came out a little wonky, but the name was perfect and they have Ultrafil nameplates as well, should you decide to go that route.

Just fyi, I don't think EPS has white ultrafil anymore. For the past 2 years, I've requested white ultrafil nameplates for a few CCM 90's jerseys I've sent in, and what I got back was something that had a texture vaguely like ultrafil, but definitely not the real thing.

Just fyi, I don't think EPS has white ultrafil anymore. For the past 2 years, I've requested white ultrafil nameplates for a few CCM 90's jerseys I've sent in, and what I got back was something that had a texture vaguely like ultrafil, but definitely not the real thing.

If not, they fooled me. I'll have to check whats on my white Devils jersey I just got back when I get home.