It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Just won this authentic CBJ jersey for $39, however it's missing the lace. Does anyone have a replica/authentic CBJ jersey from around the same time as this one (03-07) and have a close up pic of the type of lace used? I don't want to put a flat shoelace kind in there and find out it's rounded.

$_57.JPG

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fyi, I don't think EPS has white ultrafil anymore. For the past 2 years, I've requested white ultrafil nameplates for a few CCM 90's jerseys I've sent in, and what I got back was something that had a texture vaguely like ultrafil, but definitely not the real thing.

You're correct (of course), it's not Ultrafil, it's Ultrafil-ish.

Boo. You should do my jerseys. I have 3 or 4 kits kicking around but too unmotivated.

Embrace the tank.

That white Shanny is nice!

Does EPS do the Rangers Winter Classic completely to correct specs? IE: felt letters, correct font, correct color Edge nameplate, etc?

Looks awesome, but figured I would confirm with the Rangers experts.

Thanks!

I'm wondering the same thing if anyone can chime in. I have a blank waiting to be done.

AND here is my latest JB pick-up. I didn't really look too much into whether or not his customization was 100% or not, but either way, the result looks acceptable for me. Always loved the old Mighty Ducks jerseys. Hell, the movies are what got me into hockey in the first place.

ccGpiml.jpg

WrJU5BF.jpg

Very nice Selanne ducks jersey. Actually having thoughts about buying the same one myself, but have a hard time committing that much money to a non Hawks jersey.

I seriously dislike anything Rangers but I have to say, the Wolfpack knows what it's doing jersey-wise. Not that other teams haven't already done the "X" 10th Anniversary, but that's a nice looking jersey.

Literally just arrived this afternoon... Can't believe how lucky I got on this one:

Sean Couturier, Mark Howe Retirement Night, Warm-Up Throwback Jersey.

IMG_6936_zpsdld5j9dn.jpg

IMG_6939_zpsoi2sqwti.jpg

So excited about this one that its already been added to the wall in the Man Cave!

IMG_6940_zpsnl6647jf.jpg

Me gusta! Is the nameplate twill?

Yes sir!

Where in the world did you get that

Someone listed it on eBay... I got lucky when I searched for "flyers jersey" and asked for a Buy It Now. Have some other stuff coming from the same seller that I might be posting in the coming days.

Sweet. I have a white Rangers 6100 that I will put Girardi and his rookie number on soon.

Nice additions, Matt.

Someone listed it on eBay... I got lucky when I searched for "flyers jersey" and asked for a Buy It Now. Have some other stuff coming from the same seller that I might be posting in the coming days.

So fresh

That's a pretty sick man cave

Thank you, sir. I know that must be tough to say as a Devils' fan.