It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh..."sea of red". I believe those would be the empty seats.

ZING!!!

I guess MSG has a "Sea of Wool Suits".

Well, Billy Joel hasn't really played in awhile...

Well, Billy Joel hasn't really played in awhile...

HEY! The lower-upper class needs somewhat affordable entertainment at MSG as well!

HEY! The lower-upper class needs somewhat affordable entertainment at MSG as well!

I thought that's what the circus was for ;P

I thought that's what the circus was for ;P

Nope. We send that and monster trucks to Nassau Coliseum for the fly-by-night peasants.

Let's keep this to jerseys, but I'd just like to say that I'd rather be in the rock with 13,000-14,000 fans that are genuinely there to watch the game than a packed MSG full of suits that are there to talk business and not care about the game.

Let's keep this to jerseys, but I'd just like to say that I'd rather be in the rock with 13,000-14,000 fans that are genuinely there to watch the game than a packed MSG full of suits that are there to talk business and not care about the game.

13,000? Are they playing the Rangers? :D

When I can actually afford to get to a Rangers game, I'm drinking and yelling enough to rival 13,000 people, and those suits don't care for me.

Nope. We send that and monster trucks to Nassau Coliseum for the fly-by-night peasants.

I almost fell over! Oh, 1 million wins for you today sir!

Let me just go on record and say that I am so happy to see the Rangers fans getting rambunctious again. When we were winning those 3 cups and going to the finals 6 times, I kind of stopped hearing from them. I rather enjoy the back and forth!

finals 6 times? Was I unconscious during one of those runs to the finals?

Let me just go on record and say that I am so happy to see the Rangers fans getting rambunctious again. When we were winning those 3 cups and going to the finals 6 times, I kind of stopped hearing from them. I rather enjoy the back and forth!

finals 6 times? Was I unconscious during one of those runs to the finals?

Umm, no. The 5 and 6 are just next to each other and I didn't read what I had typed before submitting it. My bad.

1990-1991 Basil McRae Minnesota North Stars gameworn Home Set 1 – customized skate lace fightstrap, ‘A’ on front and very solid wear – 7 sewn repairs to left sleeve (5 material-backed), 3 sewn repairs to right sleeve, numerous stick marks & unrepaired holes and lots of filth/staining around neck from being grabbed during fights -

001_zpscc8f4cee.jpg

002_zps1cbf16bd.jpg

003_zpsfaeb4bec.jpg

004_zps35e38416.jpg

005_zpse3e9c57e.jpg

006_zps83d90ca4.jpg

Bobby, that is amazing. Congrats on scoring that!

Bobby, that is amazing. Congrats on scoring that!

Friggin sweet!!!

Love the north stars!

Whoa; that's bitchin'. Mr. Mighty Ducks himself!

Thanks everyone - long search finally paid off and it was well worth the wait!

2009-2010 Mike Brault Pont-Rouge Lois Jeans (LNAH) gameworn home jersey – light wear; fight damage/repairs to neck; repositioned fight strap – Brault was the most prolific fighter in history with 617 career fights (and 4,175 career PIM’s) in only 453 career games -

010_zps0d9b69ae.jpg

011_zpsf907f89a.jpg

012_zps489300fc.jpg

2009-2010 Garrett Klotz Flyers gameworn Home, Set 1 jersey – worn during training camp and in PS fight vs. Washington’s Joe Finley – light wear; some damage to back of neck from the fight –

007_zpsa7de4cdb.jpg

008_zps38f6fd0a.jpg

009_zps900e8be4.jpg

28cea36d-813c-4e08-947a-a1225658c0dc_zps

Got my 2.0 Away in this week. Happy to have 2.0s of the current set.

I'm leaning towards getting Mason custo'd on here. And no it's not a goalie cut. It's a 54

No need to keep posting pics of the same jersey I just received my 3 2.0 from the same seller .

Leaning towards Simmons ,Couturier,and Voracek