It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

A couple of Bundy's

1995-96 Home. Size 56. Lighter wear w/ Byrons Hockeyland inventory tag still attached to fight strap.

100_8289-vi.jpg

100_8317-vi.jpg

1998-99 Alternate. Size 58. Moderate wear with Gamewornauctions.net LOA

100_8334-vi.jpg

100_8356-vi.jpg

And a....

Matt Read Brad McCrimmon Family Fund jersey worn 2/12/2012. Size 54. Flyers Wives Charities LOA

100_8383-vi.jpg

100_8395-vi.jpg

The Flyers wore their home orange jerseys on the road that Sunday and the set of jerseys was auctioned off a few days after that game by the Flyers Wives Charities to raise money for the Brad McCrimmon Family Fund.

The Flyers would go on to lose the game 4-3 in Detroit that evening. Read assisted on Max Talbot's goal in the second period and registered 15:41 ice time while wearing this jersey. The wear is very light with no noticeable marks or interior pilling.
Edited by rob77ta

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Mcrae is a bomb, and then you guys litter this page with all the ugly black and orange! :fight:

Time to even the score:

2013 Round two vs. Boston Derek Dorsett. For a Steiner jersey from only one series, this thing has a lot of marks on it.

07445400527149-vi.jpg

08445400528157-vi.jpg

2012 Round Two vs. Washington Ruslan Fedotenko. I was at Game one, which was my first Rangers playoff game ever, and it was the most fun I ever had at any home game of theirs. He was the first star of the night, so I'm happy his came my way.

Again, for a Steiner jersey, I'm impressed with the wear on this one.

10445400530540-vi.jpg

11445400531621-vi.jpg

1999 Kim Johnsson with the "Millenium Collection" patch from 12/29/1999 vs. Dallas

12445400532657-vi.jpg

13445400533804-vi.jpg

15445400535923-vi.jpg

Rootin Tyutin! 1.0 2007/08 Set 1. This thing is pretty banged up, and the hemmed bottom is a pretty interesting alteration. Being a size 58 1.0, this thing is heavy as all hell.

17445400537483-vi.jpg

19445400539603-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

Picked up the last two Toews all star jerseys from the Blue Jackets shop sale. They accidentally forgot to ship both originally, so I had to call and find out what happened. Basically they just forgot to put the second jersey in the box, and luckily didn't sell the second one. I ordered these on Saturday, and got the first one Monday and the second one today, so props to the Blue Jackets store for some incredibly quick shipping (I'm in California, too). Happy that these are the single-layered stitched lettering versions as well.

16498752475_5abf180c84.jpg

16496986391_822eb78edb.jpg

Bobby, I have seen several LNAH jerseys. Nice pickup. How is the shirt quality?

Thanks - I like them better than the current Reeboks, which I detest, but no choice if I want any of the very few remaining NHL fighters. I much prefer late 80's/90's CCM & 90's Nike/Starter/Pro Player gamers to any Reebok.

The LNAH jerseys are heavily sublimated - logos, crest, numbers. Typically the names are sewn on. The Brault has the 'Go Fast Sports' patch sewn to the lower rear, otherwise everything else on that jersey was sublimated.

Just picked this jersey up at last nights Lightning game. I have never seen these anywhere and the JerseyBaron does not even have them. My friend let me use his 35% STM card saving me some money. The NHL shield looks very different from the other Edge jersey i have. Is that what they will look like from now on?

BOLTS-vi.jpg

BOLTS2-vi.jpg

bolts4-vi.jpg

BOLTS3-vi.jpg

Yes. Those are the new NHL shields that they are using on the edge jerseys because the points at the top of them don't stab the player in the neck.

(By the way, nice Kings jersey there)

;)

Edited by thebiggoalie

Yes. Those are the new NHL shields that they are using on the edge jerseys because the points at the top of them don't stab the player in the neck.

(By the way, nice Kings jersey there)

;)

Have all the teams switched over at this point?

Have all the teams switched over at this point?

Not all. Teams that haven't changed their jerseys much like the Rangers, and your Devils will still just be using old stock until they're gone. The newer jerseys like the lightning jersey shown above, the new Dallas jerseys, the yellow kings jerseys, stadium series jerseys, etc., have the new shield. Edited by thebiggoalie

Not all. Teams that haven't changed their jerseys much like the Rangers, and your Devils will still just be using old stock until they're gone. The newer jerseys like the lightning jersey shown above, the new Dallas jerseys, the yellow kings jerseys, stadium series jerseys, etc., have the new shield.

It's on my Stadium Series, way more comfortable. Haven't gotten a new Devils 2.0 in a while so I did not know what they were using.

A NWT Leafs TBTC?? Holy crap!

Nice pickups!

Sweet haul! Love the Leafs TBTC and 99 World All-Star, hoping to add both of those one day

Wow, great pick ups cowboy!

Fresh back from Arena Wear today!

Looks great. How much did they charge and what was the turnaround time?

Thanks

Yea the Rangers jersey I found here in Hamilton and got it dirt cheap ,so I think it can be stripped ( Mike ) and redone . I never asked why he did it up with that name and numbers .