It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Canucks haul Nicky! Now for tonight,,,, Let's Go Rangers!

I've wanted a Crown logo for a long time; finally my patience was rewarded. It was a very good deal, imho. My first Kings authentic and Reebok 6100.

ttNDYmy.png

Edited by Silverback53

EPS Fairy dropped off the following today:

Got a good deal on a couple blank 6100's and had no plans for them. I also wanted a Jagr, and didn't want an EDGE. So I made this jersey foul instead. Classic example of "it's your jersey, do whatever you want".

661d4ab2f59a912b5c15d3a1596f84b6_zps64dd

a93ecea0258e38d8279b3b86e79362a1_zps5427

Also made this one. Same logic, although this one I am going to try to sell because I bought too many recently:

dadd295596194355ac8372fbcba6932e_zpse4d4

45de73fc262a3491b96ded9c5b9a7a8a_zps38f9

And finally, this one. Kind of a polarizing issue among Devils fans, I guess you see which side I fall on. I'm not mad at ya, Marty, you did your thang, now come back home soon.

28b89abc66d6cc0bad18dfd610f1774a_zps4117

bce78902153491f270814ca333de7080_zps7e3a

I'm not a collector of NHL teams other than the Devils but have always liked the Blues jerseys, and especially this alternate. Great crest on the front incorporating the Arch, great colors, etc.

I wouldn't have bought it but when Marty signed, I knew I would have to have one. He played at least one game in the alternate, so I knew that was the way it had to be.

I did not know, however, that he would be done and retired before EPS got the jersey back to me. Either way, still a cool memento of one of the best to ever play the game.

Guest Dr_Puck

beat me by a couple of hours. My blues jersey should be coming today. Looks good

Wow ... normally I'm all excited for my shirts to arrive. I'm actually anxious for yours to arrive Greg. Is it the alt? Home? Away?

Got my first jersey from Icejerseys today. Nino Niederreiter Minnesota Wild home jersey. It's a premier though, but it's nice to have everything stitched at least. Sorry for the bad picture quality, had to use an old iPod to take pictures as my phone has no space.

null_zps1480c227.jpg Front

null_zps57cec7d9.jpg Back

This came in yesterday. Took advantage of the customization sale Ice Jerseys was having. The lettering might not be perfect but it is good enough for me. It's weird having a jersey other than the Devils with Brodeur on the back

gyNocSPh.jpg

Uz000bFh.jpg

This came in yesterday. Took advantage of the customization sale Ice Jerseys was having. The lettering might not be perfect but it is good enough for me. It's weird having a jersey other than the Devils with Brodeur on the back

Looks good! It does feel weird, though, you are right about that.

Nice Yotes classic! I'm still bummed I missed out on the 60-R a thrift shop was selling on ebay.

Congrats!

Thanks. I really love the look of those mid 90's Coyotes jerseys. I have a white one on the way, going to pick it up from the post office tomorrow.

Edited by oiler99

I also wanted a Jagr, and didn't want an EDGE. So I made this jersey foul instead. Classic example of "it's your jersey, do whatever you want".

Well it would have been a jersey foul even on an EDGE. :noway:

Guest Dr_Puck

Those Blues Brodeur jerseys just aren't right, I'm trying to pretend that never happened.

Embrace the weirdness. They may look wrong with Brodeur but you had to think that people would get those done up. I would love to know how much a gamer will cost. Plus, they are St. Louis' jerseys, which are just amazing.

Edited by Dr_Puck

Picked these up from Brilliant and made the kits myself. White 1.0 and Blue 2.0, both Sundins size. Blue is an exact match to what he wore in his last game as a Maple Leaf.

16598086966_c6a48f7424.jpg16416751427_d04095383e.jpg

16439209378_ac41f55c01.jpg16004211744_77e7c17966.jpg