It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome jerseys.

I got really lucky with that Wolves blank. As you can probably see already, it came brand new with tags and in a bag. Made in Canada.

But it still had this really... old smell to it. Not bad by any means, just old. Like it's been kept in an old storage unit.

I only have 2.0s so I'm not really sure if this is Ultrafil? material or something else? It's definitely not Air-Knit.

And best of all, I got it for $40 shipped!

Awesome jerseys.

I got really lucky with that Wolves blank. As you can probably see already, it came brand new with tags and in a bag. Made in Canada.

But it still had this really... old smell to it. Not bad by any means, just old. Like it's been kept in an old storage unit.

I only have 2.0s so I'm not really sure if this is Ultrafil? material or something else? It's definitely not Air-Knit.

And best of all, I got it for $40 shipped!

That's a great pickup! What are your plans for it?

What arrived yesterday in the Rhea household I hear you all ask, well I'll show you, a replica version of the Leafs warmup jerseys from a few years back. 40odd quid to buy and ship was a steal imo.

HMVuDpB.jpg

Fitting since most of the Leafs players have been invisible on the ice for the past few months.

2014-15 Tommy Hughes "Miracle On Ice" night tribute Hartford Wolfpack game sweater.. These things are beauties. :thumbsup:

p1K0Ze.jpg

gmE6iu.jpg

Edited by enzo269

Just got this back today from Action Spot Sports.. They did a great job! Hopefully this works new at the picture thing on here.

an0pXe.jpg

LEnhFi.jpg

Edited by TMLFAN
Fixed it for ya

Its been a while but a new one has arrived.

Giordano 12/13 Away Set 2.

IMG_269-vi.jpg

IMG_0269-vi.jpg

Those older sharks jerseys looks SO much better than they do now. It's a shame.

And I think I might be one of very few people who have a soft spot for the flames jerseys. Love how the italic number mimics the motion of the logo. It could do with a sans serif font on the name, and that Atlanta A is just silly, but overall, still love it.

Great pulls on both, guys!

Some recent additions. The Powe inaugural gamer has easily become my favorite. So much wear, custom sleeves, a hand stitched A....it's just awesome.

004_zps5sjqwcnr.jpg

005_zps6fujwsiq.jpg

006_zps1peqy70t.jpg

014_zpsfimqwj9h.jpg

013_zpsrnfsaxob.jpg

010_zpszmkoo2sb.jpg

007_zpsdjmah1cr.jpg

And a cheap Bears 2.0 (which cheap and Bears jerseys do not usually go together) that was a BIN for $110 a couple weeks ago...

001_zpsaglfhwjs.jpg

009_zpswnmhltiz.jpg

Nice Phantoms! I was trying to get one, but they all got out of my price range pretty quick.