It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Nice victory, 2/2 considering they embarrassed the Penguins! But man oh man, I think those All Stars are so weird looking.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All heart Wendel Clark. Lucky for me Mike had nameplate material for it. Thanks bud.

16867362590_8fd28e450f.jpg

17054091621_533d74da16.jpg

With the recent Lightning storm alternate discussion I just want to throw out there again that if someone wants to turn an authentic into more than a little cash, I'm your guy...

Currently working on a "project" jersey that I hope to have done in a week or two...nothing huge but something I definitely haven't seen on here before.

Beautiful Nordiques.

Arizona State 2014 replica. Not crazy about the quality, but for a club team to have retail replicas is pretty cool. Plus I'm a sucker for commemorative patches:

IMG_4716.JPG

IMG_4718.jpg

IMG_4722.jpg

IMG_4725.JPG

IMG_4731.JPG

Here's hoping Sparky makes a return when they go DI.

Had the Black jersey today. I had to go for a Reebok Premier due to not wanting to strip someone else's gamer. Wanted the black to compliment his twins gamer. Love both of these style of jerseys.

3H5Rx9F.jpg

Tya63Ue.jpg

I'm very new to the hobby and very frightened based on how much damage has been done to my wallet already, especially now that I've got a gamer in my collection. This Zubrus (set 1 from 2013/14) is a special momento as my 10 year old son and I did a trip in November of 2013 where we saw games in Chicago (he's a Hawks fan), Madison Square Garden (always wanted to go), Pittsburgh (had to see Crosby live) and Phoenix (some warm weather prior to our return to Calgary). Anyway, Zubrus scored the GWG in the Devils/Rangers game we saw on November 12th, 2013 so once I saw it available on MeiGray I had to have it.

jvGQi5W.jpg

WvYyKE2.jpg

MiXP4rg.jpg

LcUtJbH.jpg

As you can see this jersey is pretty beat up with a few team repairs, so it was pretty easy to photo match it, though this picture isn't from the game where he scored the winning goal.

kHOAFc5.jpg

Sharp looking Devils jersey! Ane yes, I know the feeling of REALLY wanting to buy a gamer because it was worn in a game you attended.

And to your son: GO HAWKS! :)

Nice ASU jersey LDH. Those colors, particularly the black, work great. Also nice to see someone add a college jersey around here ... I'm sure you're one of the only board members with an ASU jersey.

Thanks Doc. Depending on how Adidas handles ASU's visual identity, I may start collecting their shirts long term. It'd be nice to get in on the ground floor as the program goes big time.

As you can see this jersey is pretty beat up with a few team repairs, so it was pretty easy to photo match it, though this picture isn't from the game where he scored the winning goal.

I don't have many gamers, but it's always interesting to see repairs like that. The subtle shifts in texture really catch the eye. Awesome pick up.

Got this 6100 Gionta a few days ago and was just waiting for the 25th anniversary patch to arrive. Thanks to mfitz posting about this in either deals and steals or the ebay thread I was able to get it for $50 shipped. I paid 1/4 of that just for the patch.

IMAG1327.jpgIMAG1328.jpg

Got in another Game Used Tampa Bay Lightning "storm" jersey. This one is a Darren Puppa. Will be getting 4 more storm game used jerseys soon. Im pumped to have gotten the Puppa

post-23080-0-23737800-1428365942_thumb.j

post-23080-0-21583000-1428365949_thumb.j

post-23080-0-55826100-1428365985_thumb.j

Got in another Game Used Tampa Bay Lightning "storm" jersey. This one is a Darren Puppa. Will be getting 4 more storm game used jerseys soon. Im pumped to have gotten the Puppa

Mind sharing the source?

Mind sharing the source?

Yeah. Seriously.

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, or a crybaby, I'm just saying...I've had want adds on 4 different jersey forums and 6 different facebook groups for a couple years now without one reply or offer.

Crosby come in hear. Posts one Wanted post and gets 7+ jerseys offered to him.

I just can't wrap my head around this one.

Edited by Richter9377

These have always been my favorite jerseys

Edited by Crosby5587

ill be grabbing the others next week

Edited by Crosby5587

Puppa has always been one of my favorite players so its nice to have his jersey

Awesome looking Puppa jersey Crosby! I got this one in but mine is not game worn but it is team issued

TJUYUIK025-vi.jpg

TJUYUIK026-vi.jpg

Yeah. Seriously.

I'm not trying to be a d!ck, or a crybaby, I'm just saying...I've had want adds on 4 different jersey forums and 6 different facebook groups for a couple years now without one reply or offer.

Crosby come in hear. Posts one Wanted post and gets 7+ jerseys offered to him.

I just can't wrap my head around this one.

It makes perfect sense. Guy is in Florida, so its probably a local long-time STH. And just because he's bought multiple doesn't mean he's buying them cheap either. Someone posts their pickups and people start making offers. How is that not any different than someone posting a pickup and posting that its for sale (which isn't allowed?)

I say congrats on the pickups. Do any of them have any nice wear? I waited a while for one until I found this Jason Wiemer with excellent wear for an alternate

i-wPPqwqD-L.jpg

Got this 6100 Gionta a few days ago and was just waiting for the 25th anniversary patch to arrive. Thanks to mfitz posting about this in either deals and steals or the ebay thread I was able to get it for $50 shipped. I paid 1/4 of that just for the patch.

Looks good man! Glad you were able to grab it!