It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Pics of the 02 ASAP please lol. Gonna send in one myself if I can find a ###### box big enough for everything I want to send.

Buy more jerseys and get free boxes with them.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a rarity for me. A 2002-03 Dan Blackburn home white:

Rangerscirca20021aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgRangerscirca20021bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

This is the only non-alternate Rangers jersey I have from the dark ages and also the ONLY Rangers goalie jersey I own. Let's just say it wasn't a period that we Rangers fans look back upon with much fondness. Dan was a very highly touted prospect coming out of Kootenay in the WHL and was supposed to have been a bright spot in that darkness. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't. Thanks to awful management decisions and a very unlucky nerve injury, his career was cut far shorter than it should have been. This is his set 2 jersey from that year and I think it's the last Rangers jersey that he ever wore. It has light wear since it was only worn in a handful of games before his nerve surgery essentially forced him into an early retirement.

The best part about the Alumni Game at the 2012 Winter Classic was seeing Dan in the net for the Rangers. Bittersweet, yes....but good to see nonetheless.

Just had a nice little haul from the Flyers Skate Zone, only 8 more blanks thanks to the Virginia bonanza. I decided to go with Morin and Sanheim Flyers debut jerseys, Morin wore #55 in his first preseason games before switching to #50 for this years preseason and Sanheim wore #71 this year. I also went with a road Giroux and Home Simmonds with the Lindros/Leclair patch.

04C793F4-1381-497C-9DFB-E53A31A8FC25_zps

2976D1AF-B64A-42FF-8545-482E10AAD1FB_zps

E26CA46B-8806-44CB-B9C3-CEBFC3D61FDA_zps

A88E1D62-D486-4167-859B-B2B6B41C62E2_zps

6F1976BC-ECC1-4779-945A-27EA0D1228B0_zps

2535AE48-90B1-4006-AD5B-045FDF514D86_zps

CD4C70A0-4E5D-4BF0-B9F3-EF4BB455D7D2_zps

20856BA6-6E5C-4C6B-83D2-853643FDF074_zps

Those are beautiful! Love that you're going with so many of the rookies. Those are some great looking jerseys.

My 1st jersey project will be to get a jersey for every NHL team that has existed since I started the following the NHL (1980ish) and have it customized to:

• A former Leaf, or,
  • A #72 (my beer league number)

As part of this I'm trying to include some cost effective gamers, and these two arrived today:

uwOqtbR.jpg

IFpGZab.jpg

V58CBCf.jpg

ctO5PCO.jpg

I love that the letters on the Coyotes 3rd are sewn on individually. Are there any other teams that currently do this?

KcRLyW9.jpg

I love that Stempniak jersey.

There are several teams that don't use nameplates.

I love that the letters on the Coyotes 3rd are sewn on individually. Are there any other teams that currently do this?

Dallas currently doesn't use nameplates either. Direct stitch to the jersey.

http://imageshack.com/a/img673/9755/DjmE7j.jpg

Edited by slimcutta
Did you really have to quote everything just to say that? ...baby jesus hates you.

I want a job where a slow day at work means getting to develop a new jersey style.

No doubt you drew your inspiration from this awesome video: http://video.lightning.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=633714

Absolutely. Was going from memory so I got the sleeve striping a little off.

I work in a hockey shop and have all the necessary materials and equipment so it wasn't really that hard. Coming up with the proportions for the stripes and then removing the cutouts from the vinyl were the most time consuming parts.

Definitely wearing it to game one! Lol

Beyond excited to get this jersey!!! 2010 Olympics Team Sweden blue. Unfortunately, Sweden never got a chance to wear the blue jerseys in 2010, but I was still going to put Forsberg on it... What do you guys think? Is that still considered a foul? As I know they obviously did issue blue jerseys for every player anyways.

I had already accepted I would never get a blank Nike Swift Sweden jersey... then this one came up for $40! The jersey fits like a regular long sleeve shirt would on me, but can't complain as it was so cheap and I've never seen another blank authentic blue for sale. The only other blank authentic I've seen for sale was a yellow size 54 that SuperTheGreat made into Forsberg! Anyone know where to properly get this customized?

3NzJzYu.jpg

Did anyone on here go the Caps Rangers game yesterday and win one of the "Jerseys Off Our Backs" gamers? I got really excited when I saw them come out for warm-ups in the new Winter Classic jerseys. Aside from wishing as hard as I possibly could to have my seat picked, I'm hoping this means a switch to these as the alternates for next year. I've never really liked how our alternates are road jerseys.

Can't imagine they switch. Kings wore their Stadium Series jerseys the last game of the season too. Can't see that switch happening. I think it's just to get a last bit of exposure for the jerseys from the special events.

In a valiant effort to clean out their mfitz804 section before my Spring Sale box arrives, EPS delivered these to me today. Rest assured, EPS, my section shall once again be filled in a matter of days!!

New Jersey Devils Ultrafil, size 56, customized as Stevens, #4, 1995 Stanley Cup patch. I forget which board member I wrested this away from, but thanks again it looks awesome!

6B934FCE-0FB9-4F8B-BC22-71704F537E7F_zps

F675D7C7-9E41-4E7E-A3A5-11177EE83515_zps

I got this next bad boy from Jersey Baron, offered him roughly half of what he had it listed for, and he accepted. Old stock he wanted to get rid of, I guess.

2011 NHL All Star Game jersey, size 58+, Elias #26.271227CE-38C2-4693-9370-A538A6BF5D9B_zps

AABD911F-DA0A-427D-9C5F-571A9E4B6AE8_zps

Sublimated single layer on the ASG? How do you like it?

It is indeed. I think it looks amazing. I didn't find a good shot of the back of his gamer(s) to double check it, but I'd rather not anyway, I would rather think it looks awesome and be happy with it.