It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Are they still using real CCM red ultrafil on the Devils nameplates, or is it something else?

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are they still using real CCM red ultrafil on the Devils nameplates, or is it something else?

It's real red Ultrafil, not the Ultrafil-like material that they use on white jerseys. Not that I have a problem with the white material, it still looks great. But this material is an exact match.

Thanks, I'm most likely going to send in my Stastny kit/jersey to them very soon.

I just picked up a size 56-G Ultrafil on eBay yesterday for $100. I think I could have gotten it cheaper via a "Best Offer", which I did submit but got no response, but I wanted to go to sleep and I didn't want someone to come along and buy it while I was sleeping.

It should be making it into my Spring Sale box, as I expect it would be arriving to me tomorrow or Wednesday.

I do believe a Terreri would be most appropriate, since I have a red Brodeur already.

Edited by mfitz804

Three more ex-Leaf gamers (or in the case of Frattin, a current & ex-Leaf) to add to my collection. Now I'll have to take a break for a few months to give my wallet a rest.

Who can forget the huge impact Matt Frattin had on the Kings' drive to last year's Cup? (as part of the trade for Gaborik).

axwo8Ua.jpg

6iuLw02.jpg

I learned with my Stempniak gamer last week that some teams don't use name bars. Apparently the Kings are one of those teams!

y0iTkQI.jpg

And who can forget the impact Olli Jokinen had on the Leafs with those six games earlier this season! I know there have been better ex-Leafs to play for the Preds (Steve Sullivan comes to mind), but I really dig the Preds gold jersey.

CpPC2n9.jpg

HFjItX9.jpg

And finally, one of Randy Carlyle's favourites - a guy he couldn't run out of town fast enough:

AKGQuNs.jpg

Vw9VxFL.jpg

Three more ex-Leaf gamers (or in the case of Frattin, a current & ex-Leaf) to add to my collection. Now I'll have to take a break for a few months to give my wallet a rest.

Who can forget the huge impact Matt Frattin had on the Kings' drive to last year's Cup? (as part of the trade for Gaborik).

I learned with my Stempniak gamer last week that some teams don't use name bars. Apparently the Kings are one of those teams!

And who can forget the impact Olli Jokinen had on the Leafs with those six games earlier this season! I know there have been better ex-Leafs to play for the Preds (Steve Sullivan comes to mind), but I really dig the Preds gold jersey.

And finally, one of Randy Carlyle's favourites - a guy he couldn't run out of town fast enough:

Welcome to the Liles gamer club. What's funny is No-nuts trading Liles away for a worse defenseman in Gleason who was making more money only to buy out Gleason once the season was over. So, for Liles we got half a season of Gleason, and half of Gleason salary on our cap for another year. So glad Shanahan cleaned house yesterday. Fudge this whole organization.

It only seems fitting that my first post in this thread is my very first authentic Edge 2.0. And it also happens to be a team issued jersey, so it's extra special for that. I don't have pictures right now but here is the ebay link.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLORADO-AVALANCHE-LUCKEY-13-CCM-Reebok-HOCKEY-JERSEY-w-FIGHT-STRAP-SZ-56-/381216345043?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=fEdlSHgjDpQUZbFclx1qLpgqZoE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

The numbers are kiss cut so I think they were done by the official customizer but the name plate is throwing me off a little. It's not Edge or air knit material but it's very soft and smooth. I finally understand that feeling you all get when that package arrives in your mailbox.

Gameworn.us Meigray forums have arrived... whatever that means

Also, congrats on your first authentic, good choice with the Avs their customization is awesome and unique

Edited by FlyersFan376

Welcome to the Liles gamer club. What's funny is No-nuts trading Liles away for a worse defenseman in Gleason who was making more money only to buy out Gleason once the season was over. So, for Liles we got half a season of Gleason, and half of Gleason salary on our cap for another year. So glad Shanahan cleaned house yesterday. Fudge this whole organization.

I think the Nonis era can best be described with the phrase "comically inept cap management". I think the Liles/Gleason lunacy pales in comparison to the Grabovski buyout. But at least our long nightmare is now officially over.

I have a lot of faith in what Shanny has done so far.

I just picked up a size 56-G Ultrafil on eBay yesterday for $100. I think I could have gotten it cheaper via a "Best Offer", which I did submit but got no response, but I wanted to go to sleep and I didn't want someone to come along and buy it while I was sleeping.

It should be making it into my Spring Sale box, as I expect it would be arriving to me tomorrow or Wednesday.

I do believe a Terreri would be most appropriate, since I have a red Brodeur already.

Glad you found that one. I tried to post it here for you yesterday or the day before or something but I couldn't log in for some reason. I wanted it but it would've fit me like a tent.

I search for 56's dozens of times a day, yesterday I had a busy afternoon and it eluded me until evening. Luckily it was still available. I offered $75, hoping he'd counter and I'd get it under $100, but bedtime came and I figured someone would snatch it if I didn't.

Glad you found that one. I tried to post it here for you yesterday or the day before or something but I couldn't log in for some reason. I wanted it but it would've fit me like a tent.

I've never had a goalie cut, I'm afraid it'll be like a tent on me as well. But I love the Ultrafils, and 56's don't come up, plus the price was right, so I figured I'll give it a whirl.

If it works out, my Daneyko 1995 SCF may have to be sold.

Edited by mfitz804

Got this back from Artcraft today. They did a Great job! Made in the USA Phoenix Coyotes Starter customized to a Roenick!!

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/7713/5br639.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img908/1646/iGFfKR.jpg

http://imageshack.com/a/img537/3381/xNy7CD.jpg

Yeah I sent a couple emails first and never got a response. Made one phone call and they picked up. Talked to Roxanne she was extremely nice and helpful. Told her what I was sending and then she gave me a price. I sent a check with a detailed sheet of what I wanted just incase.

Just had a nice little haul from the Flyers Skate Zone, only 8 more blanks thanks to the Virginia bonanza. I decided to go with Morin and Sanheim Flyers debut jerseys, Morin wore #55 in his first preseason games before switching to #50 for this years preseason and Sanheim wore #71 this year. I also went with a road Giroux and Home Simmonds with the Lindros/Leclair patch.

Those jerseys are sweet. After the Hawks played the Flyers in the finals I couldn't stand anything Flyers for the longest time, my mens league team went with the flyers colors for our jerseys and their jerseys have again slowly grown on me.

Very sweet! i think reebok did a great job woth the 2.0's, but the absurd thickness of the starter collars will always be a neat aspect of the starter originals.

Hollywood i would call, they answered everytime i did

Edited by likeaboss2

Very sweet! i think reebok did a great job woth the 2.0's, but the absurd thickness of the starter collars will always be a nest aspect of the starter originals.

Hollywood i would call, they answered everytime i did

Yup, left a voicemail earlier since i'm on the East Coast but wanted to at least call them before I went into work. Just gotta wait for the callback.

I gotta send out jerseys to Artcraft, Liebe, and Bobcat. I got a hold of Liebe and got quoted for a price, just waiting to hear back on a few questions I had via email to finalize sending it out.

Wow that was fast. Just got the email that my 6 jerseys were ready from EPS. 19 day turn-around time on 6 jerseys, not bad based on some of the stories you see here.

Was it bobcat or something taking 6-8 months for kings jerseys? I was getting impatient after a week.

Dude that is so unfair lol. I have jerseys there for almost 2 months!!

Yeah I doubt that will happen for me again. To be fair all 6 were devils font, 2 Christmas tree and 4 normal current.

Josh had emailed me Thursday to clear up one little vague detail in my specs so I figured they would be getting to work soon. Didn't think it would be that fast.

In fairness all three of mine they presently have were stripped and needed cleaning.

In fairness all three of mine they presently have were stripped and needed cleaning.

Yeah that might do it. Mine were all very simple, sew em up and send em back. I figured there would be a huge amount coming in from the spring sale so I got mine there as soon as I could.

Btw for future reference, I forgot to enter the code for the discount on the order I initially submitted on the website. I scribbled it in big letters on the copy I sent with the jerseys and it was no problem. I thought they might give me a hard time with that but it was fine.

My sale box is going out tomorrow. Everything in there is older (2002-2006ish) or specialty (Wings 2014 WC).

Expecting my new Devils Ultrafil tomorrow, which means my box goes out Thursday the 16th. Just getting in under the wire.