It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet Ghost!

Also love those Jackets alts - the number font is fantastic

Who did the customisation on that, because that name is just...no...

Uh huh, yikes.

I took it to a seamstress in my home town. Apparently she wasnt that good with sowing single letters to a jersey. I'd be happy to get it re-customized with somebody who can do it right.

14-15 Jake Voracek set 3

New pickup Jake wore this for the last leg of the season which had the A heat pressed on after Wayne Simmonds went down with injury. It has a great burn in the shoulder with marks on the right sleeve that is matched to the 8x10 media scorecard given to me Joe Manley from meigray! That was a total surprise and very classy move. Also has tightened tapered sleeves I think I'm in love.

image.jpg1_zpsjhsttguq.jpg

image.jpg2_zpswca0gsht.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsyo2bw29h.jpg

Edited by Flyers845

Was an impulse buy, but this jersey is beautiful! Wish I could get my hands on an NHL military jersey though. Not many options to put on, would have to be between Lack, Hodgson, and Rypien... But none really fit my collection

LkkWWsE.jpgMW7AVDf.jpg

Congrats Greg!

That A should remain next year. Dude led by example. Nice shirt!

Was an impulse buy, but this jersey is beautiful! Wish I could get my hands on an NHL military jersey though. Not many options to put on, would have to be between Lack, Hodgson, and Rypien... But none really fit my collection

There are options other than Hodgson? :huh:

Edited by slimcutta

New arrival!

Why did you put #47 and your own last name on that jersey?

Idiot!

:P

Why did you put #47 and your own last name on that jersey?

Idiot!

:P

I bet that jerk has many jerseys with his own name hanging on his wall! Where do you find your friends Tom? :D Edited by jarvis

I'm a little distracted by the Oompa Loompa cans in the background there. I didn't know they had orange chicks in Canada too.