It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kurt,

That Syvret is beautiful! Question for you- is that specifically the alternate from 2008-09, when they were still the Philadelphia Phantoms (last season before they became known as Adirondack)? If so, then if the guy from PE said that they did Syvret's gamer, that would mean that PE was already doing the Phantoms jerseys since at least 2008. For some reason I had the impression Ruberti's did them that year. Just trying to pin down exactly when they switched from Ruberti's to PE. I'm also assuming the Flyers switched at the same time, although I could be wrong about that. Anyone know for sure?

Edited by LAK74

Teemu Selanne Game Used Anaheim Ducks Home Jersey worn during the 2006-2007 season (Year the Ducks won the Stanley Cup). Jersey has good wear with blood staining, burn and stick marks. The jersey is signed by Selanne as well.

selanne_zps7mhvhgzy.jpg

Here's one you don't see everyday. A goalie cut 1992 All-Star jersey:

llStarscirca19911aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgllStarscirca19911bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

This is not my piece but I had purchased it for a friend who wanted me to hang onto it until he was ready for it. I figured it was worth showing off since they're so rare and so sharp looking.

I couldn't convince him to go with Eddie the Eagle or Captain Kirk.

Finally got a gamer style I've been pursuing for quite a while, and like Moby Díck it's a white whale :P

ctwhale_twhite_f.jpgctwhale_twhite_b.jpg

Secondly I really like grey jerseys ...

sudbury_didiomete_f.jpg

sudbury_didiomete_b.jpg

Congrats Matt! You've been searching for that style Whale jersey forever.

Congrats Matt! You've been searching for that style Whale jersey forever.

Thanks, now I have all of the styles the Whale wore during their brief existence and i won't have to bug you about selling me your Jared Nightingale jersey anymore.

Now about that Gernander vintage ... :P

A jersey and a lid from a couple minor league (fighting) legends -

2000-2001 "Mad" Mel Angelstad gameworn Manitoba Moose home jersey with Manitoba 5th anniversary patch and fight damage to front of neck -

001_zpsnonyzzoc.jpg

002_zpssuj16jq1.jpg

003_zpswhjtqmyr.jpg

1998-2000 Serge Roberge gameworn Mohawk Valley Prowlers (UHL) helmet – heavy damage to this lid, cracks throughout; auto’d on top

010_zps1byp9wev.jpg

011_zps4neppsym.jpg

Thanks, now I have all of the styles the Whale wore during their brief existence and i won't have to bug you about selling me your Jared Nightingale jersey anymore.

Now about that Gernander vintage ... :P

Quit bugging me!

:P

Love that gray wolves jersey, I've never seen that style before.

Here's my most recent project jersey that I just finished up. I got an ultrafil for something like $30 and the crest was destroyed. Replaced that, got a set off numbers mfitz had in his sale thread, had EPS make me up a nameplate and got the patch in today. Pretty fun project. On a side note though, EPS's "ultrafil" isn't really actually ultrafil I don't think. It's close, but definitely not the same material at least for the white stuff.

IMAG1618.jpg

IMAG1620.jpg

Then got these in today as well as the patches. The '03 will be a Niedermayer and the '95 will probably be a Brodeur.

IMAG1616.jpgIMAG1617.jpg

Love seeing all that red and black! Very impressed with the Lemieux and that the numbers fit as well as they do.

And yes, EPS's white Ultrafil is Ultrafil-like, but not quite it. Can't tell from 5 feet away and if anyone is that close to your back, the nameplate material is probably not what they are thinking about.

Except for a certain few pervs on this site!

:)

As nice as those three devils are, the nicest part about it is after everything is said and done customization wise on the two blanks, I'll have only about $350 invested into those 3 fully customized authetics with cup patches. Pretty good deal to me.

Which is a good thing, because the one I'm working on getting now I'll be paying quite a bit more than I'm comfortable with.

As nice as those three devils are, the nicest part about it is after everything is said and done customization wise on the two blanks, I'll have only about $350 invested into those 3 fully customized authetics with cup patches. Pretty good deal to me.

Which is a good thing, because the one I'm working on getting now I'll be paying quite a bit more than I'm comfortable with.

It's always good to get some cheap ones because they balance out the ones you spend a little more on.

That's what I'm focused on now. If I find cheap blanks I may go for them, but I want to find pre-customized ones for a bargain. That way if I run into one I really want, I'll have the extra cash in hand.

In theory, of course.

Another solid deal on EBay. It'll go well with my Nords jersey once it's done.

18390043571_39ce647056.jpg