It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I've always enjoyed putting together nicely frames pictures and the other day when ordering a 2015 patch for my Timonen jersey (hopefully) I got this idea. Some of the patches are obviously repro's but since they're not going on a jersey I don't seem to care that much. The idea is to have a patch from every Stanley Cup since I have been alive. Originally I was going to place all of the patches in one frame but then I got a new idea to have ten finals on each frame along with a picture from each champion that year and an 8x10 of what I'm not really sure yet in the middle. Below is a rough look of what I'm going for. I got the patches now I'm just waiting for the mats to be done.

E8C651F2-3EFE-40F4-B4FC-22F1FFE1C0E3_zps

19A350F0-4878-47B3-89B2-34D1767E8945_zps

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the hell did these goofs use Ultrafil jerseys. Everything I'm seeing from 92-93 on has been air-knit grrrrrrrrrr.

I thought they used ultrafil during the 92-93 preseason. Thought.

News to me...I know the Sharks did, but this is the first time I'm seeing a Lightning Ultrafil.

News to me...I know the Sharks did, but this is the first time I'm seeing a Lightning Ultrafil.

The_more_you_know_banner.jpg

Not happy about this. Anybody have an air-knit they wanna trade?

Nice Berube, I've always been a fan of the flaming snot donkey myself.

2002/03 Calgary Flames Craig Berube. Personally I've always liked the horse with flaming snot logo over the flaming C. I also discovered when researching this jersey that it was (likely) worn when Berube scored his last NHL goal (against the Leafs in Toronto) and I happened to be at that game.

Nice Chief! If yours is the Set 2 jersey, then you are correct with your assumption about it being his final goal jersey.

You acquire it from Scott I assume? Any modifications to the fight strap?

I've always enjoyed putting together nicely frames pictures and the other day when ordering a 2015 patch for my Timonen jersey (hopefully) I got this idea. Some of the patches are obviously repro's but since they're not going on a jersey I don't seem to care that much. The idea is to have a patch from every Stanley Cup since I have been alive. Originally I was going to place all of the patches in one frame but then I got a new idea to have ten finals on each frame along with a picture from each champion that year and an 8x10 of what I'm not really sure yet in the middle. Below is a rough look of what I'm going for. I got the patches now I'm just waiting for the mats to be done.

That looks pretty cool! I'd make the 8x10 either 1) one of my favorite players who won the Cup during one of those years, with the Cup, or 2) the aftermath of a Cup winning goal. The latter might be harder to find but sometimes the search makes it fun.

Nice Chief! If yours is the Set 2 jersey, then you are correct with your assumption about it being his final goal jersey.

You acquire it from Scott I assume? Any modifications to the fight strap?

You are correct sir! It came via Scott, and it is the set 2. And yes, the fight strap has been shortened. I actually didn't pick up on that at first, but after browsing your collection and reading about one of your Berube's I realized that's exactly what he had done with this jersey.

What a coincidence, I'm also doing one of every Stanley Cup Final a Ted Leonsis team has been to:

7No7P3M.jpg

What a coincidence, I'm also doing one of every Stanley Cup Final a Ted Leonsis team has been to:

Yep.

I thought Abe Pollin was a bad owner. But he was just cheap....................

This guy........I'm pretty sure I know what he is.

Edited by slimcutta

Got my Spring Sale stuff back from EPS today. Here they are:

Got these two because I decided to collect Jordin Tootoo jerseys. I know he missed the WC (he was in the minors), but he was on the team that same year and I didn't care, and I found a good deal on an Indo and I liked the style. The Nashville came from Jersey Baron.

Since sending these in I have had a little change of heart on the Tootoo collection and I may just re-sell them.

7063a35ec5f95e7206429cd1ff769b90_zpswqjs

422ce1294a710bead5071b022583047e_zpsrzvc

0760545c27f5b597ef8fdffc6d0abb48_zpsdqn5

86a1ceaa23c108256733d829b7dc8c29_zpsztf3

1998 Team Canada, was going to be a Brodeur, but he didn't see any action so its a Stevens. EPS had the correct Bauer material for the nameplate.

7ecbc075032fac19a38655315976dac5_zps2io1

658e7faff8bec1e2ef0252606e027fae_zps42kd

This was an improperly customized 2002 USA Olympic, had Hull #15 (he wore #16 in 2002). I was planning to keep it as a Hull, but once I stripped it, I figured I would make it who I really wanted, Brian Rafalski.

16a71d26ffe769c441091d97cffd3417_zpseivo

b9f3526b7fcf6dacde456ecef4f5a250_zps0d69

Rare eBay find, New Jersey Devils Ultrafil in size 56.

2ae8e2ac03c6a965bcc93e9dda580cf9_zpsu6zj

f1a04ef50580e0e4e1af6daa0877642d_zpsdjji

Looked for an authentic in this one for a while, settled on a replica.

8b2dae1b529473e1ad9af4e8eb5763ce_zpssnoa

aa8c1c2cd6a649c320b3420789c3538d_zpsrblv

This one was a cheap eBay find that was in my closet for a long time. Decided why not send it in while the sale was running. Nobody of note played for Trenton, so I just went with Leblond because he was a delinquent.

522c6ee3ed5442eb835b4a726aa5b04e_zpsq0yn

a3cdea745f90c2687ada48f661db57d4_zpskdsg

Nice pick ups. Around when during the sale did you send in, near the beginning or end?

I sent my stuff in at the very end of the sale. It actually arrived to them on the last day of the sale.

Great Pick up

Team Canada is a gem

Thanks, I thought you might like it.

Thanks again for selling it to me!

I sent my stuff in at the very end of the sale. It actually arrived to them on the last day of the sale.

They accept anything that is Postmarked by the last day of the spring sale. Doesn't have to arrive by then.

They accept anything that is Postmarked by the last day of the spring sale. Doesn't have to arrive by then.

That doesn't change what happened. I sent it at the end and that is the day they received it.

It seems like they are getting to those later orders. I believe I sent mine out on the 16th of April if I recall.

Mine was delivered on the 20th as well. They tried on the Saturday but they were closed.

You should be getting your invoice soon. How many did you send? I wonder if that's part of it.

Yeah the same thing happened to mine with the Saturday attempt. I believe I sent about 7 NHL jerseys, and one baseball jersey, so pretty much the same as you. You have two Devils jerseys int here though that they probably have letters and numbers pre-made for though. Who knows. Maybe I'll get lucky.