It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Yeah it's a bit different then the red one, but not that much as it seems on the first pick. Still very happy with them.

Could imagine if we would see all 20-30 jerseys from the team next to each other that they have also small differences.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first Hawk 2.0 had me stressed out over the angle of the head. It was turned up like the white one. When I compared it the the actual jerseys the team wear it's about right. I think the premiers angle it a little more downward, so when you see one of the 2.0s it always looked turned up to me. I've grown more accustomed to it now.

Get those from JB? Haven't seen any 2.0s anywhere else lately (that I know of).

Nathan MacKinnon Game-Worn Team Canada 100th Anniversary jersey from this year's WHC. The jersey was worn in two games during the tournament against Latvia and Switzerland. The jersey has some game wear here and there ranging from stick marks and paint transfer. The jersey also has quite a lot of staining, both black and red stains throughout. Hockey Canada and the players kept their Red jerseys and according to HC 100% of the proceeds went to charity so it feels much better lining a charities pockets then a company's.

3952B25B-8558-435E-B93A-2AED3B9B174E_zps

5C97361D-C289-495E-8E95-32251D0F24B5_zps

Love those Hawks!

That MacKinnon is the bomb.com.. Congrats!

Nice Hawks, I plan to get the same but Toews in white and Kane in red.

That MacKinnon is a great piece of history. We dominated the WHC like no team ever has.

Get those from JB? Haven't seen any 2.0s anywhere else lately (that I know of).

Yes I get it from JB customized. So maybe it's not 100% accurate as it would be when it's done by City sports or one of the team customizers, but it would be too difficult for me from Switzerland to buy jerseys blank and search then for a customizer, so I'll go always with JB and I'm happy with his work.

2014-2015 Brett Gallant Bridgeport Sound Tigers gameworn home jersey – lighter wear, some fight damage to the side of the neck, reinforced front collar and custom tightened sleeves -

003_zps7cpcuias.jpg

004_zpsip4tzur4.jpg

006_zpsguemy0sq.jpg

005_zps3tnaeufu.jpg

2003-2004 Alex Henry Capitals gameworn/GI road jersey – listed as GI, but does have some stick marks and light wear, so possible recycle -

001_zpscoc24gio.jpg

002_zpssrw2iaqg.jpg

Is anyone able to get in touch with MIGHTY-DUCKS8? I've got two of his shirts that came back from a lettering supplier but he hasn't read his PMs.

I was just speaking to him yesterday via PM...

This came in last night. Adam Henrique 2011-12 Preseason game worn. Devils played 6 games that year including 1 in Albany against the Rangers. Since Adam was a rookie he wore a high # (Devils traditionally have their rookies wear high numbers in camp/preseason and if they make the team they start the regular season wearing a lower number) this has #51. Of the 6 games, Devils wore their whites only 2 games and of which, Adam only played 1 of those 2 games which was against Philly. For a 1-game wonder it has a decent amount of wear on it. Since there is no evidence of a name-plate change I doubt it was recycled, so I think a good chunk of the wear is from scrimmages during camp. I think it is a neat jersey.

18965274481_5d27b2efde_z.jpg

18965274421_05268739c5_z.jpg

Nice jerseys Bobby. Unlike other AHL teams, IMHO the Sound Tigers do a great job of adding a wild/cartoonish looking mascot to a traditional team look. That jersey has definitely grown on me the last few years.

What, no love for the IceHogs?

Very nice Belfour Canada.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but although that white Hawks CCM jersey clearly has a fight strap, is it an authentic? I don't recall ever seeing that crest used on a CCM authentic before; looks kind of like a replica crest. Also, there's a big block CCM hem logo, but no NHL shield, and despite the NHL 75th patch, the neck tag looks more like late 1990's, and the material looks like it might be airknit, not ultrafil. If that jersey is an authentic, I just can't figure out when it was made or why it looks the way it does.

Very nice Belfour Canada.

Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but although that white Hawks CCM jersey clearly has a fight strap, is it an authentic? I don't recall ever seeing that crest used on a CCM authentic before; looks kind of like a replica crest. Also, there's a big block CCM hem logo, but no NHL shield, and despite the NHL 75th patch, the neck tag looks more like late 1990's, and the material looks like it might be airknit, not ultrafil. If that jersey is an authentic, I just can't figure out when it was made or why it looks the way it does.

Agreed, and the "C" on the shoulders is incorrect too. Im not sure why they've always had this "other" C w/ the Tomahawks, when its never been used on the game jerseys.