It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I love those purple Kings Alts. The black and white currents are so boring, and I'm not a huge fan of the yellow ones.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great choice on Player I did Richards but have more than a few Gagne Flyers /all star/and team Canada jerseys

Sorry for the delay in responding, in no way was I trying to represent that Hawks jersey as authentic, it's a goalie cut and I got it for $40. Funny to see how the expert jump all over stuff haA

Well, if it ever needs to be "removed" from your presence, I'll help you :)

Edited by architecht13

Picked this up today at the Rockford Icehogs Team garage sale. Teuvo Teravainen practice jersey from early in the season before being recalled to the Blackhawks.

IMG_1568_zpsvn1op3zh.jpg

IMG_1569_zpspfsegtba.jpg

Edited by Hawks2797

So stoked to get this (and it was a nice surprise... didn't know it had even shipped). Glad I went with a different player than most... I was between Richards and Gagne. Really happy with my choice. Was just under 5 weeks turnaround. Might have to send out a Tampa jersey soon too. Bobcat does great work.

Was so happy for him when he won the Cup there. Really wish they'd start using this style jersey as their regular home jersey.

Nice Gagne! Really like those purple Kings jerseys! Just had one of mine come back from Bobcat today as well.. Unfortunately I wasn't home to sign for it. Didn't know is was on it's way as well.. Looks like I'll have to wait till Monday..

Edited by slimcutta

Maybe if I can get to 25 posts I could sell something haaa

Nice, you'll get there and even if it's not 100%, it's still a Belfour and n my size :)

Cool man. Wasn't meaning anything by my comments. Just pointing out what others had asked about.

Sorry for the delay in responding, in no way was I trying to represent that Hawks jersey as authentic, it's a goalie cut and I got it for $40. Funny to see how the expert jump all over stuff haA

A pair of All-Stars arrived from EPS today.

First is a 2009 Zach Parise replica. Found a stupid good deal on the blank, and he was the only Devil on the team. I think it shows I have matured some bit, as my disappointment with him leaving did not affect my desire to put him on this jersey. Still have to try to press out what was left behind from removing the jock tag.

30CF4457-18C3-46B2-B9F5-758B53540E9E_zps

9E1C4617-CD67-4F7B-93AA-B80EBA101E2E_zps

Another jersey with no choice for me, this one is an authentic 2015 ASG done as Elias. Purchased from Jersey Baron, obviously. This completes my collection, I now have one of each of Elias's ASG jerseys.

ADDA33D5-527C-4318-8F19-36EDDD84BE5C_zps

08FE71BE-9A3D-42CE-9061-A3DDE6238408_zps

Numbers on both jerseys are one layer sublimated.

Edited by mfitz804

Nice all stars! I actually think the 2015 one looks better than the 09 one.

The 2015 style has grown on me a bit. I still prefer the black, but my options were limited. I'm pretty sure I will have the only Elias authentic out there, aside from game worn/issueds. Pretty cool in my book.

Picked this jersey up a while ago. Whomever owned it previously, sold it to Milt with a repro nameplate and an inaccurate "A" added. Having owned the original nameplate, got it restored, and had cut the twill myself for the proper "A". Always wanted an "A" from this year in the collection due to the uniqueness of it, and the style was only used on the road jerseys.

C70F1617-XL.jpg

C70F1618-XL.jpg

Both look great. The white had grown on me a bit, but not quite enough to justify me buying one. I almost certainly would have if Elias wore the black.

The parise one makes me angry.

Both look great. The white had grown on me a bit, but not quite enough to justify me buying one. I almost certainly would have if Elias wore the black.

The parise one makes me angry.

I can totally see where you are coming from on both of those points.

That Elias turned out great. The jersey itself isn't too bad. I didn't really care for the uniform as a whole.

Thank you! I'm happy to have it, I unfortunately had to pay the JB price for it but I think it'll be pretty rare to see authentics of these going forward.

Legalize Guay marriage!

Just had to sign for this one moments ago. Its a Game worn 1997-98 Tampa Bay Lightning Mikael Andersson Alternate jersey.

The jersey has a ton of wear on it with some holes, and a nice puck mark on the back 4 and the "A" is heat pressed on.

84195251_2643571912091525771_o-vi.jpg

07528582_5654698609314432419_o-vi.jpg

Got this for my brother as a gift. Was a bit nervous, because of the trade talk, but luckily it ended well from my point of view. People have had difficulties customizing Sens jerseys, but to me this looks spot on, except for the numbers on the back being too close, but that's probably due to the jersey's small size.

Big thanks to JB for helping me a lot!!!

19244318376_7afd322e50_b.jpg

18649836983_d2124c9951_b.jpg

Just got these in today.

First is an Aaron Ekblad Set Two White Panthers Gamer. Ekblad just won the Calder Trophy, which gives me a rookie jersey from the last two Calder winners (MacKinnon). I attended the draft last year and talked to Ekblad a little there so adding this to the collection is awesome. The jersey was worn for 17 games and has a good amount of wear on it. Probably the most of any of my gamers. The jersey is photo matched to several photos with the repair on the sleeve. The Panthers wasted no expense on the LOA, as it's on plain white paper.

4C41A3BA-6ED3-4137-9AA5-65466D50E406_zps

88831758-D3B4-4366-A5C7-AC99E4C6E23D_zps

21FA2B90-2AE2-4492-ABD1-BA5270C96D89_zps

Second is a Retro Calgary Flames Johnny Gaudreau Authentic 2.0. Many thanks to Serge for helping me out with this.

3F6D2B6B-ABA7-4D47-B6E3-8116B07730EA_zps

1D016062-3CFD-47A3-931B-B70B8F93BCA1_zps

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

I love that Gaudreau. If I could find one of those jerseys, I would get him... or Iginla.

That Gaudreau is a beauty.