It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1992-1993 Jim Kyte Senators gameworn jersey – Inaugural Year Preseason jersey, 100th anniversary Stanley Cup patch and bloodstains on right shoulder, on the Cup patch and on the back of the neck. The Sens changed their back numbers for the regular season to be outlined in red and changed their arm numbers to white outlined in red and moved them further down the sleeves –

001_zpssregce5d.jpg

002_zps4qttvozf.jpg

003_zpsy2sbyscm.jpg

004_zpsiscbslqo.jpg

005_zpsqhxstscf.jpg

I bought an authentic Roenick like that a while back... years ago. I think the customization is probably off, but I may include it with my next Bobcat order to have the A put on there.

Can anyone confirm if they have Edge material for Tampa jerseys?

EDIT: Yea, the customization is definitely off on mine... Not sure if I want to bother stripping it.

IMG_4676_zps6b7c6c42.jpg

Edited by dsl135

First is an Aaron Ekblad Set Two White Panthers Gamer.

Second is a Retro Calgary Flames Johnny Gaudreau Authentic 2.0. Many thanks to Serge for helping me out with this.

Love the Ekblad! Florida is one of the last couple teams i don't have a jersey for but i'd love an Ekblad at some point

I'm pretty upset that i couldn't find a size 54/56 Retro for my Gaudreau but the third has grown on me, at least i got to help you get one :)

I bought an authentic Roenick like that a while back... years ago. I think the customization is probably off, but I may include it with my next Bobcat order to have the A put on there.

Can anyone confirm if they have Edge material for Tampa jerseys?

EDIT: Yea, the customization is definitely off on mine... Not sure if I want to bother stripping it.

I probably got mine from the same sale. I'll live with it, since re-doing it would double what I put into it. Good to know, though.

Alex Steen, set 3 from the 2014/15 season. I really love this style of Blues jersey, though I probably love their alternates even more.

Some team repairs to both elbows, and the cuffs are custom hemmed. Steen obviously likes his jerseys really tight on the wrists.

Iz5Fz0l.jpg

lc6O5L6.jpg

Alex Steen, set 3 from the 2014/15 season. I really love this style of Blues jersey, though I probably love their alternates even more.

Some team repairs to both elbows, and the cuffs are custom hemmed. Steen obviously likes his jerseys really tight on the wrists.

Surprised the collar isn't hemmed too! lol choke

I LOVE the Blues Alts!

Nooooo don't post that. I don't wanna have to buy another jersey right now. It looks so good.

I'm new to this forum and mostly collect game-worn jerseys but just recently added a number of on-ice authentics to my collection.

Here's a link to the full collection of authentics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/beagleslockerroom/sets/72157655293672601

And here a few of the highlights:

19312718675_ebec2fcc6f.jpg

19306678182_66521e36bb.jpg

19306697552_6371b77ed0.jpg

19316640861_4a2e1ebdba.jpg

19316635581_1dd32e4680.jpg

2013-2014 Kevin Westgarth Flames gameworn 3rd jersey, Set 1 – light wear

006_zpsvcloq0t4.jpg

007_zps0rzrlroi.jpg

2011-2012 Jim Vandermeer Sharks GI road jersey, Playoff Set

001_zps9fa9mgta.jpg

002_zpspwc5xaqb.jpg

Welcome to the forum Mr2bits. Very nice looking collection

With all the profiteering over the retro craze sweeping across the league, I appreciate the Calgary thirds for being different, modern, and (arguably) stylish.

Nice pickups all around on this past page.

One could argue that a script font and lace-up front falls squarely within the "retro craze". Unless you are talking about Firebooger.

That 2015 looks great

Marty in a Blues jersey still can not believe that one buy great pick ups

That Steen looks awesome. I think I like their new home jerseys better than their much praised 3rds.

The Calgary script jersey is also a nice third. Once of the few thirds that is not outright a throwback to look great.