It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2001-2002 P.J. Stock Rangers gameworn preseason home jersey – light wear, a few stick marks mostly on the arms -

001_zpsbzhg6mur.jpg

002_zpsnco9c1gh.jpg

1990-1991 Ken Sabourin Salt Lake Golden Eagles (IHL) gameworn road jersey – lighter wear, some stick marks, a little blood on the front hem, fight strap cut out -

006_zpsl1vmueks.jpg

007_zpsdzxn3y2r.jpg

008_zpsbbhwthwh.jpg

I envy those of you collecting authentics and gamers so much. That day will come for me eventually. Until then, I'm content to settle for replicas. My 03-04 Koho Blue Jackets alt came in yesterday and my 01-04 Koho Oilers came in today. They're my first tie-down jerseys. I'm awaiting my USA 2014 jersey. Once that has arrived, I'll have pictures of all three.

The two that have arrived puts me at 21/30 - a solid 70% of the league. Finding the remaining teams (BUF, CAL, DET, FLA, NSH, OTT, STL, TB, WSH) is becoming more and more difficult.

Edited by TheKevinShow

Got this yesterday, thanks again Rgoss22. Numbers came off ok, letters a little worse but some goof off and about 2 hours of scrubbing and you cant even tell anything was there, except for the name which will be covered by the new nameplate anyway.

Now for the tough part: Sundstrom, Muller, Stastny #29 (only wore 26 with the big block CCM logo as far as I know) or Terreri (#31 or 30)...

IMAG1718.jpgIMAG1719.jpg

1988-1989 Terry Carkner Flyers gameworn home jersey – custom shortened sleeves, repaired neck & fight damage to left sleeve -

001_zpsowgjxeuf.jpg

002_zps3booxjay.jpg

003_zpsetko56nt.jpg

004_zpswzbrhnxz.jpg

005_zpsne7qln6i.jpg

1997-1998 Bryan Marchment Lightning gameworn road jersey – decent wear, numerous stick marks on lower front and on both sleeves -

006_zpsovsxsmqg.jpg

007_zpstxkbxt1e.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

Got this yesterday, thanks again Rgoss22. Numbers came off ok, letters a little worse but some goof off and about 2 hours of scrubbing and you cant even tell anything was there, except for the name which will be covered by the new nameplate anyway.

Now for the tough part: Sundstrom, Muller, Stastny #29 (only wore 26 with the big block CCM logo as far as I know) or Terreri (#31 or 30)...

Either would be an excellent choice. Going with EPS? Edited by mfitz804

Either would be an excellent choice. Going with EPS?

Yup, not dealing with anybody else, not worth it. I think I have a white ultrafil nameplate coming but if not I'll go with their imitation stuff. Close enough for me.

Yup, not dealing with anybody else, not worth it. I think I have a white ultrafil nameplate coming but if not I'll go with their imitation stuff. Close enough for me.

Looks like a good one my friend. Look forward to seeing the finished product.

I've really slowed down my collecting in the past year, but was finally able to get my hands on one of these. I've always loved the style and the detail on the jersey but this is the first time I've seen customization like this. The customization consists of dye-sublimated edge (?) material that is sewn to the jersey. If you look at the last pic, you can see how this is done on one of the sleeves where the full "33" is on one piece. It is like this for the back number as well. As anyone seen this sort of lettering before?

IMG_20150706_170251115_zpszsnig86y.jpg

IMG_20150706_170306772_zpsfpv8seof.jpgIMG_20150706_170319693_zps8lkpp4vl.jpg

Edited by Wennma01

The customization consists of dye-sublimated edge (?) material that is sewn to the jersey.

Can't see whether the back numbers or nameplate letters are the same, but the arm numbers are sublimated airknit.

yep, the back numbers and nameplates are the same as the arm number patches, unfortunately . This is the first year the Admirals have used this customization.

Edited by steezyb

Holy crap! That's the cheapest and coolest thing I've ever seen all at once!

There's a gamer from the goalie the Rangers got from them for sale on a Facebook group I believe, unless someone else bought it already. Same exact style.

There's a gamer from the goalie the Rangers got from them for sale on a Facebook group I believe, unless someone else bought it already. Same exact style.

That would be mine, never posted here as a) against "New Arrival" rules and B) I haven't photographed the entire haul yet to post!

I've really slowed down my collecting in the past year, but was finally able to get my hands on one of these. I've always loved the style and the detail on the jersey but this is the first time I've seen customization like this. The customization consists of dye-sublimated edge (?) material that is sewn to the jersey. If you look at the last pic, you can see how this is done on one of the sleeves where the full "33" is on one piece. It is like this for the back number as well. As anyone seen this sort of lettering before?

Photomatch time!

C70F1998-XL.jpg

Nice pickup, a friend was eyeing the black one himself, but when he went to the team's office, they doubled the price on him. Typical minor league move from a minor league team.

I like the idea but would prefer it if each number was done individually instead of a big patch.

I agree with TMLFan - I just don't like the fact that it's not consistant from player to player. You can see where it follows the outline of the 3's, would be nice if it was more consistent, or each number seperated.

BUT I kindof like the idea. Reminds me of what Majestic apparently was playing with doing on baseball authentics in the preseason (it appeared like they had everything sublimated, and then stitched around the edges to make the numbers/logos still appear to be patches from a distance).

Wouldn't be surprised if those whiny "our jerseys are too heavy" Sharks look to something like this soon.

It's an absolutely beautiful jersey. I'd love to have it I just think it's out of my price range. Maybe one day. I have a Klein 1.0 gamer, but not in that alternate style. I'd love to find his alt.

That would be mine, never posted here as a) against "New Arrival" rules and B) I haven't photographed the entire haul yet to post!

Some new additions of 14/15 Canucks gamers...

Home Ronnie "Rockin" Kenins (1st NHL Goal) photomatched

image.jpg3_zps5ffqryqd.jpg

image.jpg4_zpsfx9ztw7r.jpg

Third Sven Baertschi (first two goals as a Canuck) photomatched

image.jpg1_zpsgnioln45.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsr9jvw2so.jpg

Home Henrik (200 goal, 700 assist, 900 point...3 Milestone jersey) photomatched

Away Daniel photomatched

image.jpg5_zpspiwurktc.jpg

image.jpg6_zpscslhj8ty.jpg

I promised this last week and finally got around to it. Marek Zidlicky 2011-12 Set 2 game worn jersey that I got at the Meigray $99 sale. There are actually 2 of the Zidlicky red Set 2's from this year. One was for the first game he played with the Devils either the same day or day after he got traded from Minnesota in late February where he wore a jersey that didn't have the usual EPS customization due to the time crunch. I believe it was the Devils Den that did that one. After that he wore this jersey for about a dozen home games before switching to the set 3. Surprisingly little wear on it but still a good deal IMO.

19498623182_dcc996bb78_z.jpg

19317293968_4672f00cc9_z.jpg

Photomatch time!

Nice pickup, a friend was eyeing the black one himself, but when he went to the team's office, they doubled the price on him. Typical minor league move from a minor league team.

Thanks for the photomatch! It bothered me at first that is wasn't the nice layered style, but it is growing on me and it certainly is unique. They just re-launched the store last week and I think their prices were a little screwed up at first. I was able to get mine for $350, but there was a tag on it for $700.