It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The twins!

Usually when someone gets excited about a picture of "the twins" it's something else entirely.

Usually when someone gets excited about a picture of "the twins" it's something else entirely.

Usually you expect that when someone is excited about Swedish twins....

image.jpg1_zpsax1s1oae.jpg

But I'm also happy with my Sedin jerseys for the moment... ;)

Had this youth size jersey done up for my daughter by EPS. Looks exactly like a shrunken version of the authentic lettering, great job by them.

9FEBBC02-CCCC-45F4-8F96-91AD6EE155B0_zps

46CDE7E3-AF7C-41FF-BE56-66C84DB69F92_zps

Got these the other day from a local collector. They are both game worn and i have photo matched the Paul Ranger.

DSC08958-vi.jpg

DSC08959-vi.jpg

DSC08960-vi.jpg

DSC08961-vi.jpg

Here is the picture with Ranger wearing this exact jersey. Matched to the marks by the shoulder patches and the repairs as well as the blue marks on the shoulder patch.

77720146-vi.jpg

Funny story on this one. Jersey had been for sale for over a year. I finally got around to justifying the purchase so I email the guy about a week ago, and he tells me it just sold within the past few days. That was a bad luck week for me jersey wise so I was pretty pissed.

Come home today and my sister brings me over a box and she tells me happy birthday, a week late but whatever. She managed to figure out the one I was talking about and bought it before I could, but it got held up in customs for some reason so I got it late. Really happy to have finally gotten my hands on a Pro Player devils.

Oh and yeah, in case anyone still didn't know, a 54 Pro Player is like a 56 in a CCM or Koho.

IMAG1736.jpgIMAG1737.jpg

Edited by JoeM7392

What's more awesome than getting the exact jersey you want? Someone else paying for it! You have a good sibling there, Joe.

And, a very nice jersey. Told you they run big. What's the verdict on the nameplate, does the material match?

Haven't had much in the way of pickups lately although I should have a shipment coming in shortly. In the meantime...

2010 Sharp Cup jersey size 54 EDGE 1.0. Haven't had a 1.0 in a while so I forgot just how long the sleeves were. Might try to get rid of this and find a smaller size seeing as I normally wear a 50

DSCF5876-vi.jpg

DSCF5878-vi.jpg

Never actually handled a Premier jersey before, but I got this for a stupid price and have a 2015 Cup patch on order to go with it. Going to be a birthday present for one of my good friends. Also an excuse for him to stop asking me to borrow a jersey every time we go to a game. LOL!

DSCF5840-vi.jpg

While not a hockey jersey I absolutely love the design of the Chicago Red Flags (women's soccer) which mirrors the Chicago flag and had to pick one up. Super lightweight Nike dri-fit and everything is sublimated. Clearly it was good luck as I wore it during the only World Cup game I've ever watched

DSCF5858-vi.jpg

DSCF5855-vi.jpg

Also not a hockey jersey, but a new addition that I told myself I was going to do last year and just never got around to it. Got it done a week before the Cup and am more than happy with it!

57458100717153vi-vi.jpg

What's more awesome than getting the exact jersey you want? Someone else paying for it! You have a good sibling there, Joe.

And, a very nice jersey. Told you they run big. What's the verdict on the nameplate, does the material match?

Material appears very similar, but I'm not certain it is the same. But being that it's close enough that I can't even be sure whether or not it is exactly the right stuff means it's good enough for me. I love the Jersey, it pretty much instantly became one of my favorites.

56 is about my top end I can make work size wise for most brands, but it this was a 56 there would be no way. It's probably my biggest one as it is despite it being a 54.

And yeah, I'll have to be really nice to her for a few days, she really made my week with this thing.

Material appears very similar, but I'm not certain it is the same. But being that it's close enough that I can't even be sure whether or not it is exactly the right stuff means it's good enough for me. I love the Jersey, it pretty much instantly became one of my favorites.

56 is about my top end I can make work size wise for most brands, but it this was a 56 there would be no way. It's probably my biggest one as it is despite it being a 54.

And yeah, I'll have to be really nice to her for a few days, she really made my week with this thing.

I have a ProPlayer 56 and it's definitely bigger than a regular 56. It's a good one for lounging about the house.

Meigray "Flash-Sale" pickups arrived on my lunch break yesterday:

2007-08 Marek Svatos (Set 3)

DSCF1321_zpst6uuc48r.jpg

DSCF1322_zpssv2d3afl.jpg

2011-12 Anton Lander (Set 3)

DSCF1323_zps79kjafbj.jpg

DSCF1324_zps8qwjrujn.jpg

Ben Carpentier 05-06 river rats. Jersey is clean, only mark on it is a small one on the right elbow. Its not meigray, and it doesnt have the tagging/serial # from the river rats locker room like every other one ive seen.

And I'm happy about that, because the thing is getting stripped. Sorry gamer collectors, but this guy was the only way I was getting a 6100. If it was marked up i wouldnt touch it, but that combined with no tagging/LOA is enough for me.

IMAG1741.jpgIMAG1740.jpg

The River Rats only wore that exact style for that one year before becoming affiliated with the Canes and not all of their gamers were Meigray tagged. From what I have heard, they also sold a bunch of gamers that were untagged at their equipment sale so this could very well be a gamer.

If it is a gamer, sucks that it is getting stripped. I just don't believe in the practice.

Also I recently got a supposed game worn 05-06 white River Rats Stephen Gionta jersey a couple weeks back off of eBay. Turns out it looks to be either a gamer that was either stripped and turned into a Gionta or it was an authentic made up into a Gionta and the owner decided to add game use to it on his own as it has a few marks on it. Regardless I am pretty much 100% sure it was never worn by Gionta as the customization was kiss-cut and the name-plate material is off. Nevertheless it is a 6100 in size 58 and willing to part with it.

Nice pickup. I had similar ideas when I saw that on eBay, but a shift in my collection left it on the outside looking in.

Who's it gonna be?

The River Rats only wore that exact style for that one year before becoming affiliated with the Canes and not all of their gamers were Meigray tagged. From what I have heard, they also sold a bunch of gamers that were untagged at their equipment sale so this could very well be a gamer.

If it is a gamer, sucks that it is getting stripped. I just don't believe in the practice.

Also I recently got a supposed game worn 05-06 white River Rats Stephen Gionta jersey a couple weeks back off of eBay. Turns out it looks to be either a gamer that was either stripped and turned into a Gionta or it was an authentic made up into a Gionta and the owner decided to add game use to it on his own as it has a few marks on it. Regardless I am pretty much 100% sure it was never worn by Gionta as the customization was kiss-cut and the name-plate material is off. Nevertheless it is a 6100 in size 58 and willing to part with it.

The fact that its a 6100, size 58 is pretty good evidence that a Gionta never wore it.

Tuomo Ruutu wore a size 60 in the 2014 retro night game, but he normally wears a 56. Size is not always the be all end-all. That and the pictures I was presented didn't clearly have the size tag shown, so that is also on me.

Regardless it is a nice authentic made up to be a "game worn" Gionta haha.

Gionta couldn't skate in a size 58 without tripping on it. He'd look like this:

http://www.russianmachineneverbreaks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/phil-powers-kid-caps-jersey-607x342.jpg

Probably, but in the end I still got a pretty nice River Rats Rebook 6100 for under $150. That itself is a pretty nice buy in itself.

Yeah I understand some people don't like the idea, that's why I almost didn't post it at all. But there is nothing telling me this is a gamer outside a listing on eBay. No meigray, no wear, no team serial, no LOA, nothing.

I think the way to go would be assuming it's not game worn, not the other way around.

And if gio wore a 58 he would have had to attach the fight strap to his socks.

Probably, but in the end I still got a pretty nice River Rats Rebook 6100 for under $150. That itself is a pretty nice buy in itself.

No doubt, its still a great pickup.

And if gio wore a 58 he would have had to attach the fight strap to his socks.

The defense could stop him in his tracks by stepping on the fight strap as it dragged behind him on the ice.