It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Those 80's Leafs jerseys truly are a thing of beauty. Too bad the team was a laughing stock thanks to mad man Ballard.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got this in yesterday and very excited. Ryan Carter Scott Niedermayer Retirement Night game worn jersey worn on 12/16/11.

One of the few bright spots of Lou leaving is that I hope now that they put more thought into their patches, especially the retirement night ones. This looks like a memorial patch than a retirement night patch.

20134455688_6dfae4b4b5_b.jpg

19699840674_2e78d3d91e_b.jpg

Got this in yesterday and very excited. Ryan Carter Scott Niedermayer Retirement Night game worn jersey worn on 12/16/11.

One of the few bright spots of Lou leaving is that I hope now that they put more thought into their patches, especially the retirement night ones. This looks like a memorial patch than a retirement night patch.

Honestly, yes, that looks like he's dead. See the "JM" patches when McMullen died, same concept.

Can't wait to see how Lou gets rid of all the nonsense that's crippling our franchise.

Can't wait to see how Lou gets rid of all the nonsense that's crippling our franchise.

Is he buying the Leafs and moving them out of Toronto?

I would take a little bit of nonsense over treating the team and it's operations like Area 51 for the past 30 years. It was fine when we were winning cups but silly when the team is near the bottom.

2003-2004 Garrett Burnett Ducks gameworn 3rd jersey, Set 1 – light wear, slight fight damage to neck, custom skate lace fight straps added to both front and back of jersey -

Frg7q2h.jpg

gvREDJG.jpg

QtDaP2e.jpg

1994-1995 Steve Smith Blackhawks gameworn home jersey, PS Set that was also regular season back-up – fight damage to neck (popped stitching in many places), back of neck torn down halfway through nameplate and repaired, blood stains and large skate cut on front -

4aZm9xT.jpg

sC0CdDU.jpg

XbWvL9U.jpg

I would take a little bit of nonsense over treating the team and it's operations like Area 51 for the past 30 years. It was fine when we were winning cups but silly when the team is near the bottom.

Exactly. When the crazy guy is getting you Cups, its ok that he's crazy.

Its like how if you are rich, you're eccentric, but if you're a homeless guy, you're just bat crap crazy.

First, Team USA authentic, Size 56. Not sure when these were used, but I'm thinking somewhere around 2006. I'm open to hear suggestions on who to customize it with.

12460602432496-vi.jpg

14460602434737-vi.jpg

Then, this piece of crap customized with another washed-up veteran. But when you find an authentic Starter Rangers jersey with dual Starter and NHL logos on the back, there's only one choice. Three layer name font looks badass! Now to stitch in a little velcro in the hem.

Thanks to Keener for the kit and Brilliant for the customization work. Impressed with his work once again.

54460602414320-vi.jpg

56460602416452-vi.jpg

First, Team USA authentic, Size 56. Not sure when these were used, but I'm thinking somewhere around 2006. I'm open to hear suggestions on who to customize it with.

These were used in the 2005/06 NAHL season for Team USA for the Under 18 team.

Here's my Justin Vaive from that season:

https://chrisjerina.smugmug.com/Racing-Hockey-Memorabilia/Hockey-Jerseys/NAHL-Justin-Vaive-Team-USA/i-XLs2KwH

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/teams/0047462006.html

https://chrisjerina.smugmug.com/Racing-Hockey-Memorabilia/Hockey-Jerseys/NAHL-Justin-Vaive-Team-USA/i-XLs2KwH

Thank you sir!

Who did the customizing on these that year?

From the Wild sale -

2000-2001 Jeff Odgers Wild gameworn road jersey, Set 1, preseason – lighter wear (few holes and board burns), worn in his only fight as a member of the Wild (vs. Nathan Perrott) before he was cut from the team towards the end of the 2000 preseason -

ePpvXGz.jpg

59ExJ31.jpg

a5Xgtvp.jpg

They put the set tag on the fight strap? Interesting.

Sweet Wild jersey bobby, that is awesome.

Thanks - and really appreciate that heads-up last week!!

They put the set tag on the fight strap? Interesting.

First time I've ever seen that on any non-All-Star jersey (NHL or minors) & not how they've tagged their more recent gamers........

Awesome Odgers jersey! I almost picked that one up myself but decided not to

T3akkDlm.jpg?1
I probably shouldn't have bothered since it's in less-than-decent shape for a replica and it's not the Flames jersey I really want, but said jersey is not out of reach, and this one was a good deal, so I made my bed and now I must lie in it.

Was the theme having your foot in every picture?

Good collection though.

That's always his theme, for he is Footcake.