It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I had seen that jersey a while back for sale and thought the same thing, and decided not to buy it partially because of that. Must have been an oversight. What would be your thoughts on adding it?

Edited by CJ Matthews

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not? If you can do it, you might as well. I think I actually have some of those retired numbers available here too.

What happened to Richter? Did he not make the cut on that one?

I had seen that jersey a while back for sale and thought the same thing, and decided not to buy it partially because of that. Must have been an oversight. What would be your thoughts on adding it?

Why not? If you can do it, you might as well. I think I actually have some of those retired numbers available here too.

I know some people are against altering a GI jersey and since it's tagged I was just curious your position.

Okay. I'm going back 2 pages in this thread.

"Richter" talk sparked my interest, but I can't for the life of me figure out what you two are talking about. Did a post get deleted at the start of this conversation?

That wouldn't happen if they were actually SEWN into the fabric. All that hub-bub when the style first came out was about how the retired numbers are sewn into the jersey itself! Please. It's just cheap heat-pressed twill. They're bound to fall out sooner or later.

Latest Avs auction pickup. Love this one. Gabriel Landeskog's set two white from last season. Hammered. 8+ repairs, stains (post and blood), burns, marks, neck reinforcement for fights, and more. Matched this to tons of photos and video of the only goal he scored wearing it. Happy to have this one in my collection. Thanks again to Hollywood Cannon for working with me to get it. Right on, Dan.

8a7ad3c7d9452be210be75fe88b47c42.jpg

4959b975c54582184551355af4fa2106.jpg

22890588c112cae85ec8e68a6cde0010.jpg

8c517d698dd1fd5f0881435ae89ffed0.jpg

Holy crap...repairs on an EDGE jersey??? I don't think I've ever seen that before! That is badass.

It also looks like they took the shield off the neck to apply the reinforcing material and then stitched it back on. Very cool.

Mike, Avs repair all the time. Good photo matching material for sure.

And they either took the shield off and/or just went around the outside of it. I had never seen anything different than this before this jersey. Just seen different variations of stuff like this.

ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamern

ScottParker2008-2009PreseasonwhiteGamern

LappyEdge20HomeGameralternateAneckt.jpg

This is the first time I didn't know that reinforcement was there until I actually flipped the shield over.

Holy crap...repairs on an EDGE jersey??? I don't think I've ever seen that before! That is badass.

I used to have a Curtis Glencross CBJ jersey that had close to 30 repairs on it; that was a 1.0.

I believe that there's a 2.0 Filip Forsberg Nashville that has around 40 repairs on it as well.

I used to have a Curtis Glencross CBJ jersey that had close to 30 repairs on it; that was a 1.0.

I believe that there's a 2.0 Filip Forsberg Nashville that has around 40 repairs on it as well.

Never heard of those guys, are they any good?

Almost bought a Dan Boyle Sharks jersey that probably 10+ repairs on the right arm, but then I remembered that it was worn by Dan Boyle. Ended up getting the jersey that Stuart wore when he KTFO Rick Nash.

New addition from possible 2016 number 1 pick.

Authentic on ice playerjersey ZSC Lions #34 Auston Matthews and game used U18 WC Puck signed.

image.jpg1_zpsfk8og9vk.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsdppps8zi.jpg

image.jpg3_zps3csqrph2.jpg

You're very welcome, Dr. They are two badass jerseys, everyone knows black and red are the best jersey colors!!

Chicago Blackhawks?

Come on he clearly meant the Carolina Hurricanes.

Come on he clearly meant the Carolina Hurricanes.

Honestly?? Yes, Devils, Hawks, Canes, three good lookin' jerseys!!

The ads on the Privateers are good, not too much like on some jerseys.

Vanderhoek sounds like a Ren & Stimpy character ... jus sayin'

ren_and_stimpy_desktop_wallpaper-t2.jpg

My immediate thought as well. Nice to know I wasn't alone.

2010/11 Minnesota Wild Maxim Noreau White- picked this up back in June for $250, because I enjoyed his play in the AHL, but also because I never thought I'd see many other Wild jerseys available for $250. We all know how rare $250 Wild jerseys are now :D

C70F5841-XL.jpg

C70F5842-XL.jpg

2012/13 Minnesota Wild Niklas Backstrom Green "Set 2". Apparently this is game-worn, however, it still has the backing paper from the sewn sleeve numbers. The born-on sticker shows wash wear, so I guess at least it was washed? I'd assume if it was only a GI, it would look like the next jersey.

C70F5851-XL.jpg

C70F5852-XL.jpg

C70F5853-XL.jpg

2013/14 Minnesota Wild Mathew Dumba Set 2. Game issued, as noted by the "GI" on the inner-side tag and the blacked out "Worn" on the hem tagging. Wanted a Dumba55, especially after hearing he's changing numbers so this was a cost-effective route for an interesting jersey.

C70F5846-XL.jpg

C70F5847-XL.jpg

and finally, a 2009-2011 Blackhawks alternate, Edge 2.0. Weirdly, it is a size 52 yet is larger than my Milwaukee Admirals Edge 2.0 52. I think its just a matter of the template used for the materials.

C70F5849-XL.jpg

C70F5850-XL.jpg

Edited by cjerina

Always picking up things here and there, and I've owned each individually at one point or another, but this is the first time I've owned all 8 TBTC jerseys at once

TBTCJerseys-vi.jpg