It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that the Stalberg actually has individually cut numbers on the back, most Admirals jerseys just had a giant patch for both numbers that looked 100x worse.

Yeh I was surprised when I got it - I think you or others have talked about the sublimated numbers on material then sewn to the jersey previously, but seeing it first hand is quite interesting. I kind of like it, at least compared to sublimating the name and numbers directly onto the jersey.

Whew!

I am not the only one whose first thought was Smegma when I saw the WBS jersey!

.....and then i looked at the back of the jersey.....

Edited by HockeyMusic

Sylvain Lefebvre 1993/94 Home White.

Now I just need a white that was worn from 1978-92 to complete the Leaf component of my game worn collection. Based on where that ClassicAuction's Olczyk is already at bidding wise, it won't be that one. (sad face)

uOMkrwd.jpgak9yx0s.jpg

A couple huge additions to my Amerks collection! First, what I believe to be a 1988-89 Geordie Robertson gamer. The nameplate was removed at some point, but I can see traces that was a pretty long name. Good wear with many repairs...

IMG_20151009_121404501_zpsrosgarok.jpg

IMG_20151009_121531271_zps1uhrdrtc.jpg

Next, at the cost of my Stars n Bars gamer, I give you the super-rare, 1996 Craig "Sharky" Charron Spengler Cup jersey...

IMG_20151009_121744251_zps0n4rerfb.jpg

IMG_20151009_121849210_zpsvqiqp2eb.jpg

I like the reversed color combo of the numbers on that Robertson one. Very cool. Few pieces are as sharp as those old Amerks jerseys. They really were beautiful.

95-96 Joel Otto game worn road jersey. Good old USA boy! Size 56. Hunt Auctions Sept 2015.

IMG_1812-vi.jpg

IMG_1868-vi.jpg

This jersey was worn by Otto during the 1995-96 season. It features good wear with the front of the jersey showing three black markings. The right arm has one black mark in the shoulder area, a 3" black mark on the lower arm, staining in the elbow area, two small board burns in the cuff area, a 1" repair in the elbow area, a 1/2" burn on the orange piping in the elbow area, and a 2" slash mark on the back of the arm near the pit area. The left arm has a black mark on the shoulder area, a black mark above the sleeve #9, a mark inside the sleeve #2, three light black markings in the elbow area, and a 1" repair in the elbow area. The rear of the jersey has light wear with two black marks on the rear #9, a black smudge on the rear #2, three small black markings near the fight strap, and three small board burns on the rear hem near the NHL shield. The inside features the fight strap with light salting to the strap buttons.

mid 1990's practice jersey

IMG_1884-vi.jpg

IMG_1904-vi.jpg

Possible Kjell Samuelsson practice jersey with good wear. Both elbows are pretty torn up. Size 56 with fight strap. A ton of salting in the strap buttons.

Don't see many Otto's around - great pick-up!

Got another really cool game worn jersey.

12-13 Home Victor Hedman Photo Matched

DSC09100-vi.jpg

DSC09101-vi.jpg

HedmanMatch-vi.jpg

Nice Flyers gamer ( I see it has a new home )

Tampa one is a nice pick up if you see a Coburn let me know Thanks

Brandon Wheat Kings Vintage Game Worn Ivan Provorov Jersey. The Jersey was used from 2011-2015 and was also worn by Rene Hunter. Provorov was the Flyers First Round Pick (7th Overall) in this past draft. The jersey has a little bit of wear mostly consisting of loose threads but also has a hole on the right arm that I have photomatched to Provorov wearing the jersey.

0D222E1E-9D94-4B60-9099-34C7C38945F0_zps

C84EFA2E-9B71-4B53-AC2E-E34C7AA68D0D_zps