It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice and how many sets they wear now these days over across the Hudson? 5 plus 1 or 2 sets of Heritage?

These days, 4 plus 1 Heritage, but Nash wears 3 jerseys per set, and guys with A's have an A and non-A jersey each set.

Thanks so with Nash, each set he wears 3 home and 3 away for 24 jerseys plus 3 more for the Heritage set?

I do remember he is one of players who changes their jersey every period.

Yep one for each period. With Heritage he wears 2, not 3 since they don't wear them so often and apparently the Rangers are cheap or something and just dry his 1st period jersey on the glove dryer during the 2nd, and he throws it back on for the 3rd.

Love that Fleury just above me. Just got this yesterday. CCM Vintage series size 52 airknit.

cwgkZ6X.jpg

c0VXx2l.jpg

Edited by Krendelev

Every now and then, eBay is just great. Here's an example!

1988 USA blue jersey worn by Corey Millen in the 1988 Calgary Olympic Games:

ionalTeamcirca19883aCCMairknit-th.jpgionalTeamcirca19883bCCMairknit-th.jpg

This will find a good home next to the Granato I already have from the same tournament. Wear is light as is expected with Olympic stuff but there are some scuffs on the shoulders. It's also got the trademark $100,000.00 patch covering up the CCM logo embroidered into the chest:

DSC08095-th.jpg

Here it is with my other members of the 1988 USA Hockey team:

DSC08096-th.jpg

Itch, scratched on my desire for an Edmonton jersey.

Here's a pre-season gamer from last year of former Oilers second round draft pick Mitch Moroz. Not much wear but this looks great up close.

Mw2yuval.jpg

Another error jersey.....the "N" is sideways....

I was looking at one through the Wild's summer sale. I went with a Daigle instead.

Speaking of the Wild's sale, has anyone received an LOA from them yet?

That's a great sign; I ordered a jersey early on in the sale but still hadn't received the LOA. Hopefully it will be forthcoming soon.

I emailed the Wild folks last week and they said they were shipping them out in batches. They should all should be out by now, though I haven't gotten mine yet.