It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

It's the IJ equivalent of a slow news day, so I bring you this Ultrafil Hershey Bears practice jersey I picked up on eBay.

E89CF567-8A66-4353-8784-9A18E49E3AAF_zps

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncle Leo......Hellooooooooo.

23069379415_2068c6ab8a.jpg22677096399_47fa018d29.jpg

Yeah, it's an Indo and yes I despise them but for the $45cdn total I paid for it I said why not.

Nice pickup mfitz. Always have enjoyed their jerseys. Also, no better barn in the AHL than Hershey's.

Thanks. I know it's just a practice jersey, but I like gray jerseys (you can wear them with anything), and I like Ultrafil. A perfect addition to my Bears collection.

I've actually yet to see a Bears game, but we go to Hershey quite often in the summer. It kind of has "home away from home" status, which is why I started collecting them. I've had a replica for 15 years (maybe closer to 20), and recently added two authentics plus this prectice jersey.

Uncle Leo......Hellooooooooo.

Yeah, it's an Indo and yes I despise them but for the $45cdn total I paid for it I said why not.

Indo-Edge or not; the Maple Leafs 3rd is gorgeous.

Sweet deal on that beauty! Well done.

Picked up this gamer from a local collector here in Windsor last week. Very heavy game use...

20151114_092914-1_zps6au4pfql.jpg

20151114_092759-1_zpsuuiag7f1.jpg

Love how they used the Avalanche font on those spitfires. Looks good in red and black.

Thanks bud.

Believe it or not, it's actually navy blue...the camera on my phone turns navy to black for some reason...lol. I really need to start using my good camera.

Just curious - is the lettering felt? If so is it pretty thin?

Shameless plug since everyone seems to loves these - I've got a 2.0 in my sales thread :lol:

Just curious - is the lettering felt? If so is it pretty thin?

Shameless plug since everyone seems to loves these - I've got a 2.0 in my sales thread :lol:

Yes, it is felt. I cut the kit myself. I shrunk down the back numbers to 10.5" so they would fit on the back nicer since the jersey is a 46 and full 12" numbers would not have fit properly.

The felt is not that thick but thicker then regular twill. I'd say the one layer of felt is equivalent to 3 layers of twill.

Yes, it is felt. I cut the kit myself. I shrunk down the back numbers to 10.5" so they would fit on the back nicer since the jersey is a 46 and full 12" numbers would not have fit properly.

The felt is not that thick but thicker then regular twill. I'd say the one layer of felt is equivalent to 3 layers of twill.

Oh nice. Yeah mine is pretty thin so I was curious if that's typical. I have no idea where it was lettered but I'd say it's comparable to the Leafs WC I had from RCS, just feels thin. Thanks for the info.

I don't get why people don't like the bear. Which, despite the name, looks nothing like Pooh. The striping is unusual and I not a fan of it, but the bear doesn't bother me at all.

Of all teams in the NHL, Dallas has had the widest gap between awesome and awful in their jerseys. There's just nothing to appreciate about Mooterus, while their current home greens are my favorite NHL jersey ar the moment.

Hadn't ever tried to rank the worst, but Dallas is up there. Personally, I think the star-body jerseys were almost as bad as the Mooterus.

So bad that they were also awesome All Star jerseys? I think not. I'd say Islanders could fit that wide gap scenario, depending on your taste. It's all subjective.

Edited by CJ Matthews