It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996-1997 Shawn Antoski gameworn Penguins road jersey – light wear, some blood stains on the lower front -

Interesting that he wore a CCM, while the rest of the team was wearing Starters at the time. No doubt about the date though, as that was the only year he played for Pittsburgh.

Trading makes me happy ...

The first of today's arrivals is a Port Huron Prowlers jersey of the Federal Hockey League. The FHL has a weird way of doing one-off specialty jerseys to start the season. The Prowlers normally wear red road jerseys but they went with a Blackhawks theme here. In an odd twist, I picked up another one-off specialty jersey for this player when he was with a team last year.

Maybe I'll see if Lester Brown will sell me his. That's a nice one!

Is it weird that I want to retake those photos so the woodbeams of my floor better align with my jerseys?

No I do that all the time, actually.

EDIT: But I'm kinda weird.

Edited by mfitz804

It's been a while since I've posted a pick up here for some reason so here are some things I got in the last few months I guess...

Game Worn Nike Swift Brad Richards Team Canada 2006 Olympics Alternate Jersey

20308688638_7c46183f69_o.jpg

20470498146_8ee6c25be2_o.jpg

Game Worn CCM Ulf Samuelsson New York Rangers 1995-1996 Set 2 Home Jersey. Just a coincidence that it was signed to someone with my name (unfortunately). But hey, I guess we're buddies now.

20876796310_06c5022088_o.jpg

21054898682_b9e7510a4f_o.jpg

2005-2006 Steven Later gameworn Pensacola Ice Pilots home jersey – torn front of collar fight damage and bottom of back # also partially torn due to tearing at fight strap anchor point -

OmA1o5L.jpg

Ivb2g7w.jpg

kZse970.jpg

49b2E6h.jpg

2005-2006 Garret Stroshein gameworn Providence Bruins road jersey – light wear, shortened fight strap, some damage to nameplate seam on back from fight

rtZRvSX.jpg

2NMglnq.jpg

2013-2014 Tyler Matheson gameworn Brampton Beast road jersey – coin & skate lace front fight strap added to outside front of jersey, custom (tightened) sleeves –

GjnRNFW.jpg

tKUyITZ.jpg

CXFcO1Y.jpg

ki060c1.jpg

Love that Ice Pilots jersey Bobby...that logo is sick!!!

Thanks - was a team I'd always wanted to add.............

Some great pick up ,from the fighters to the Rangers and others but must give some Love for the Team Canada Jersey

1999-2000 Donald Brashear gameworn Canucks home jersey – NHL2000 patch, light wear (pilling, few burns, some marks) -

2oMYbkZ.jpg

QEjuIbN.jpg

FVUNPbn.jpg

2002-2003 Trevor Gillies gameworn Peoria Rivermen home jersey – blood staining on the front, light overall wear -

AbGZyj1.jpg

ORvrk3C.jpg

2000-2001 Kyle Freadrich gameworn Lightning road jersey – light wear -

8bgPYRq.jpg

8tlfQpl.jpg

2007-2008 Rich Clune gameworn Stars home Set 1 preseason/training camp jersey – light wear -

2ENPJes.jpg

sKgYaan.jpg

Game used sticks –

Paul Laus, Florida

Gerard Gallant, Detroit

Mike Foligno, Detroit – auto’d

4PW80rQ.jpg