It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

So...is that Brashear jersey THE jersey from 2000?

Unfortunately its not - was the first thing I checked when it was first offered to me -

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all my American friends, happy Thanksgiving.

Don't forget to eat turkey in the whitest jersey you have!

Is that Hawks ProPlayer a size 48? It's kinda blurry but it almost looks like a 46, which I've never seen before in a ProPlayer. Also, you seem to have the old CCM/Nike crest instead of the usual ProPlayer one.

Hawks is a 46 and Sabres is a 48.

I'm not very familiar with the Hawks jerseys through the years, admittedly this would be the first in my collection if I do keep it, could it just be an odd ball jersey or did someone potentially piece it together from a couple of sweaters?

Wow, that really is a 46- I'm amazed! Despite the great quality, I've always avoided ProPlayers because I could never fit in a 48. As far as the crest goes, who knows, maybe it was an early model?

Love Pro Player jerseys...very well made and comfortable. Nice finds!

Got a new game worn in today. Its nothing special or great but i love adding cheap game worn jerseys to my collection. It also fills a hole since i am missing a set 2 from this season.

07-08 Jason Ward Home Set #2

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

For some reason, Jason Labarbera jerseys just seem to keep finding their way to me. These two take the total to five:

Preseason and backup on the bench, 2013/14

19470356159338-vi.jpg

21470356161240-vi.jpg

2011/12 Playoff set. Tag states game-issued, but has obvious wear from warmups.

23470356163253-vi.jpg

24470356164352-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

Local pickup. Dude I bought it from said it was in a frame which caused some blue staining on the white part of the collar. Working to get that out but other than that it is mint. #23 written on the tag as well as 52 written in ink which was how the size was marked on these older CCM's. Might be a game issue jersey but can't confirm since there is absolutely no wear or marks and no evidence of a name/number change.

23371059085_05a16f3372.jpg23371054505_7f52bc5820.jpg

For some reason, I feel like I did that one way back when for somebody here. The 23 in the collar is really ringing a bell.

EDIT: Holy crap!! I remember now! That WAS done by me. In fact, it was OWNED by me too. There was a really lousy custom job on it originally...Eddie Shack I think which would explain the 23 in the collar. I wound up bringing it to a local place I used to use for customization prior to my starting it myself (Athlete's Alley on Rt 35 in Shrewsbury, NJ!). The end result was them staining the back and collar with whatever solvent they used to take the glue off. Talk about a punch in the gut. It was doubly bad since they had always done such a great job on everything for me. I ended up just moving it cheap to somebody here and also put the Salming kit on there for them. I honestly cannot remember who it was so I doubt it's anybody that's still here. It's pretty funny how fast it all came rushing back to me when I saw the stains on the collar.

Hawks/Sabres Pro Player jerseys

Haha, I talked to the guy that sold these, he didn't want to ship them (I assume, he stopped responding to me once I asked if he could ship). Great pick up, and for a great deal (even for the asking price).

For some reason, I feel like I did that one way back when for somebody here. The 23 in the collar is really ringing a bell.

EDIT: Holy crap!! I remember now! That WAS done by me. In fact, it was OWNED by me too. There was a really lousy custom job on it originally...Eddie Shack I think which would explain the 23 in the collar. I wound up bringing it to a local place I used to use for customization prior to my starting it myself (Athlete's Alley on Rt 35 in Shrewsbury, NJ!). The end result was them staining the back and collar with whatever solvent they used to take the glue off. Talk about a punch in the gut. It was doubly bad since they had always done such a great job on everything for me. I ended up just moving it cheap to somebody here and also put the Salming kit on there for them. I honestly cannot remember who it was so I doubt it's anybody that's still here. It's pretty funny how fast it all came rushing back to me when I saw the stains on the collar.

And the mystery is solved. That's a crazy story. Dude is also selling a couple other Leafs jerseys as well but I'm almost positive he was never a member here because I mentioned I collected and didn't get any kind of response about it.

So it's infact bleeding that caused the staining. Weird because I hit it with acetone and goof off and it hasn't shifted it one bit.

I'm especially excited when I add a new size 56 Devils Ultrafil to my closet. This one is no exception, as the blank was in as mint condition as they come. Thanks again to the board member who gave me the assist on this one (you know who you are).

Customized by EPS, approximate wait time 7 weeks.

489217BF-CD6F-4DF9-81DD-967A66FC7B03_zps

CDD28D76-C209-46F5-8D9E-AA28D6821FBE_zps

Also this beautiful piece from one of our board members. Unfortunately a size too small and I will be selling it once the Burke nameplate I ordered arrives and the jersey is finished. Its a shame because this one is about as clean as I've seen one of these.

550E1C63-7C25-433E-8663-8BE550D6317E_zps

48BCCFFC-7BF3-4BBC-B4CE-441D084A5D82_zps

Haha, I talked to the guy that sold these, he didn't want to ship them (I assume, he stopped responding to me once I asked if he could ship). Great pick up, and for a great deal (even for the asking price).

Talked him down $30 on the asking price, so I couldn't help but get them. Had to wash them a couple times to get them back to almost new condition, I think he wore them for pick up hockey.

I'm especially excited when I add a new size 56 Devils Ultrafil to my closet. This one is no exception, as the blank was in as mint condition as they come. Thanks again to the board member who gave me the assist on this one (you know who you are).

Customized by EPS, approximate wait time 7 weeks.

Very very nice man!

Also this beautiful piece from one of our board members. Unfortunately a size too small and I will be selling it once the Burke nameplate I ordered arrives and the jersey is finished. Its a ###### shame because this one is about as clean as I've seen one of these.

Hmmm...

Got me thinking man.

Thanks to a fellow member for hooking me up with this sweet small block Caps beauty! Great condition for something that was made when I was 5 or 6 years old! ?

20151130_160151-1_zpsuzbahf5g.jpg

20151130_160306-1_zpstft8udm0.jpg