It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a comparison between a Nike jersey (left) and Pro Player (right). The outline and crest itself changed for the 2000 season. Could very well be an early jersey or perhaps someone pieced it together. Either way, still a nice pickup!

IMG_1261_2-vi.jpg

I'm not very familiar with the Hawks jerseys through the years, admittedly this would be the first in my collection if I do keep it, could it just be an odd ball jersey or did someone potentially piece it together from a couple of sweaters?

Haven't had much in the way of pickups, but here are two. A 1.0 newer alt and a 2.0 older alt. Unfortunately, both are 52 when I normally wear 50. A bit too large so I have to decide if I want to customize them or just unload them.

DSCF8565-vi.jpg

DSCF8567-vi.jpg

DSCF8553-vi.jpg

DSCF8552-vi.jpg

Here is a comparison between a Nike jersey (left) and Pro Player (right). The outline and crest itself changed for the 2000 season. Could very well be an early jersey or perhaps someone pieced it together. Either way, still a nice pickup!

Haven't had much in the way of pickups, but here are two. A 1.0 newer alt and a 2.0 older alt. Unfortunately, both are 52 when I normally wear 50. A bit too large so I have to decide if I want to customize them or just unload them.

If you decide to unload the 2.0 older alternate, give me heads up. It's sweet!

Brilliant edit: Quoting posts with pictures make me homicidal. Don't poke the penguin.

Game used Ryan Getzlaf Third Jersey from Jersey Reveal Night:

Jersey is signed by Getzlaf and comes with an Anaheim Ducks COA. It has minor wear and a few tears especially on right arm just above the number.

Dates Worn: October 16, 2015

Jersey Facts: The Anaheim Ducks revealed their fifth third jersey in team history. The jersey was worn throughout the game. Getzlaf played injured during the game (which was diagnosed later as Appendicitis).

f00268ed-42f6-405e-aeaa-70676ea2c42d_zps

Thanks! With the Canadian Dollar being such garbage I didn't think it would be worth the money to go to the game so I ended up spending about as much as it would have cost to get me there on Winter Classic apparel.

Love the look of this jersey, especially the collar, and despite the advice Dr. I'm leaning towards a Marchand but I wonder if the kit would look ridiculous on a 46.

LA Kings Andrew Campbell 13/14 GI. A Kings gamer was on my wish list, so very happy with this one from their SC winning season. Bought it on ebay, but I think the seller is a member here. Great guy!

20151202_145202-1_zpsdhla3kcd.jpg

20151202_145316-1_zps4zzpo2wb.jpg

Bruins looks great!!! Perfect example for less is often more.

Edited by Pens4ever

Hey, the Bruins has the Winter Classic patch on it! In JB's listings it says the patch doesn't come with the jersey. Did you get it somewhere else, or is his listing perhaps wrong?

Nice hauls going on here. Good to see Kings jerseys landing in da Lowlands.

1991-1992 Bob McGill Red Wings gameworn home jersey – NHL 75th anniversary patch, light wear -

y0VKbm1.jpg

6X4nJhm.jpg

2003-2004 Scott Parker Sharks gameworn home jersey – light overall wear but with a huge material-backed Frankenstein-style neck to crest repair resulting from a fight with Jody Shelley -

0dYH1tk.jpg

FobnJRa.jpg

YFOXWL6.jpg

2002-2003 Link Gaetz Granby Predateurs gameworn road jersey – light wear, fight strap cut out, jersey is an 01/02 Granby Blitz recycled jersey worn by Gaetz in the 2002 preseason –

7poGAiz.jpg

gSu4WD6.jpg

DZcMJ55.jpg

2005-2006 Brad Norton Binghamton Senators gameworn home jersey – light wear –

gwqooFq.jpg

p9CBdHU.jpg

Hello all. Hope all is well. Haven't posted in a while. These are from the EPS spring sale earlier this year along with some Ebay pick up's.

Grrr. Not letting me upload

IMG_3737.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3738.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3739.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3742.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3743.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3744.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3745.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3746.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3741.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240IMG_3740.JPG?psid=1&width=320&height=240

These jerseys are nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm pleased with them because after 3 years of trying I've finally managed to get the letters the correct size! Along with the Luc jersey is a game used stick from early on in his career, around 1989/90.

DSCN2378_zpstogxs9cq.jpg

DSCN2380_zpspp1wm31l.jpg

Edited by LAK74

These jerseys are nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm pleased with them because after 3 years of trying I've finally managed to get the letters the correct size! Along with the Luc jersey is a game used stick from early on in his career, around 1989/90.

Very nice! I'd love to do up a Potvin like this some day.

Very nice! I'd love to do up a Potvin like this some day.

Lol, the Deadmarsh used to be a Potvin- I stripped it because I was never happy with the lettering.

Well it turned out nice...well done.

There's a blank on the bay right now...thinking about it, but I'd like to see a lower price on it.

I decided my collection needed more defensemen... A lot of work went into these.

First up, Philadelphia Flyers, Edge 2.0, Vector, Kimmo Timonen Cup Finals:

IMG_8204_zpspasfymlh.jpg

IMG_8206_zpssu6l87vr.jpg

Adirondack Phantoms, Edge 2.0, Shayne Gostisbehere:

IMG_8207_zpsfpmit2zs.jpg

IMG_8208_zpsqjujmmgg.jpg

Philadelphia Flyers, CCM/Nike hybrid, Mark Howe night warm-up:

IMG_8209_zpslhv6zozi.jpg

IMG_8210_zps476hft71.jpg

Fun stories behind these jerseys... I obtained the vector for the Timonen 2.0 from the Phantoms jersey (it had two, so I still have a blank orange Flyers 2.0 with the vector to use)... so I swapped the vectors off of the Phantoms jersey, and took wordmarks off two blanks that I had to make the Phantoms jersey accurate for Ghost. I still need to find a TF patch and then the Ghost jersey will be absolutely perfect.

The Howe jersey, I had a Howe patch and had been planning on doing this for a while. The problem is that the CCM jerseys with the orange NHL shield on the hem all have the logo too high and the patch looks really cramped. So I bought an orange Nike jersey and a black CCM practice jersey and had the CCM logo cut out and put over top of the Nike logo to make it accurate.

Definitely love these jerseys. Very happy to have added them to my collection.

Lol, the Deadmarsh used to be a Potvin- I stripped it because I was never happy with the lettering.

Found a blank size 56 Koho for about $165 shipped...You have inspired me sir.