It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

A couple more Shanny's for the collection...

Courtesy of the Baron. Originally a 2006 blank TI size 54, customized to Shanahan.

20151201_155538-1_zpsujegbapa.jpg

20151201_155635-1_zps4qmtwicj.jpg

A feeBay find...1998 Team Canada Bauer size 48. Autographed with COA from Hockeytown.

20151202_155035-1_zpsxdmbfsut.jpg

20151202_154923-1_zpshbklrf4f.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These jerseys are nothing out of the ordinary, but I'm pleased with them because after 3 years of trying I've finally managed to get the letters the correct size! ]

How did you manage the correct size, D.?

Awesome Shanny's!

Who did the Rangers one for you? Because that name is pretty bad.

Came like this from the Baron. He dropped the price a pretty crazy amount...I couldn't say no...regardless if it was correct or not.

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

Hot off the press. Blanc chandail des Canadiens de Max Pacioretty:

circa20151aReebokEDGEauthentic-th.jpgcirca20151bReebokEDGEauthentic-th.jpg

This would look quite beautiful with a 2016 Coupe Stanley Finale patch on the chest.

I had been looking for one of these for awhile!

1992-93 Winnipeg Jets Authentic size 52 - repo stanley cup patch, but it does have the proper font and twill name plate like they used back then.

IMG_0958_zpsuorljqxf.jpgIMG_0959_zpsqlpe54ic.jpg

Edited by spudrock512

! Awesome Link Gaetz that guy was an absolute madman.

And the Cam Ward! Where did you get it?

Great pick ups all around the last few pages.

This would look quite beautiful with a 2016 Coupe Stanley Finale patch on the chest.

I will cut you if you ever talk like this again.

I had been looking for one of these for awhile!

1992-93 Winnipeg Jets Authentic size 52 - repo stanley cup patch, but it does have the proper font and twill name plate like they used back then.

Not sure how much of a stickler for accuracy, but it looks like someone tried to replicate 'em, but made the 3s too fat

jetsselanne-vi.jpg

It's also extremely subtle detail, but the gamers have ever so slightly rounded corners on the nameplates.

Yea, might not be 100% accurate, but it's much better than most of the crap you see out there. Could have went a little higher with the name and number placement too, but overall, very happy to have it, and to have an actual true vintage Jets authentic jersey, and not the junk that you mostly find out there. :thumbsup:

where did you get it customized???

Edited by slimcutta

Got these three in today.

Dropping off the Hawks at City Sports tomorrow still not entirely sure who's going to go on it but better decide quick. The other two Im planning on eventually sending to EPS and killing two birds with one stone. Not a huge stickler for detail. Just gotta wait on a few patches to go with the jerseys.

aP5LwW0.jpg

anxr8eO.jpg

ZJYGE5R.jpg

Picked this guy up from Ruberti's today. They're low on orange air-knit, but had enough to do it up right :) Really easy to deal with and it only took them 4 days! I'm super impressed.

VPwcjRSh.jpg

tuDrgiAh.jpg

Very Nice ,I will have some extra nameplate material as I cut up an old Flyers CCM jersey I need to send in a few things to get done up