It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice ,I will have some extra nameplate material as I cut up an old Flyers CCM jersey I need to send in a few things to get done up

Thanks!

Nice Desjardins!

Thanks, I printed out pics from your website and gave them to them as a guide ;) Front of your 99-00 Brindy and back of your 00-01 Rico. You have an awesome collection.

Always thought that I would never, ever, ever ever pick up a Flyers jersey. While the chances of that happening are still pretty slim, I will say that seeing the newly arrived Flyers jerseys has made me appreciate them. I may have to pick up a Ray Emery jersey one of these days.

I have one but I had no choice. Wanted to get a jersey to commemorate my attending the 2012 Winter Classic, and sure as hell couldn't get a Rangers jersey!

So I went with the least objectionable option, Jagr.

Well, least objectionable to some.,,

Thanks jsh139

From the latest Gameworn.net auction...

09-10 Giroux Third Set 1. Size 52 with MGG LOA and photo matched.

IMG_2331-vi.jpg

IMG_2359-vi.jpg

Sorry for the ginormous pics...

This Third Set 1 jersey was work by Giroux for 10 games during the 2009-10 season. He would score 2 goals and add 4 assists for 6 points while wearing this alternate jersey. The jersey has lighter wear with the front showing even wear with slight puckering and loose threads to the crest that have been photo matched. The right arm exhibits a white marking near the sleeve end, four small board burns and one black mark in the elbow area, a small 1/2" un-repaired hole in the elbow area, loose threads on the arm #2 and #8, three small board burns and red paint above the sleeve #2, and two black marks above the sleeve #8. The left arm shows three small board burns in the elbow area, two black marks above the sleeve numbers, and loose threads on the #2 and #8 as well. The rear of the jersey has "Giroux" sewn on an edge nameplate and some puckering to the rear numbers.

Edited by rob77ta

Rob, is there any tagging that says whether Ruberti's or PE did the lettering? The orange layer on the back numbers seems thicker than usual for Ruberti's.

Only MGG tag. The outline is about 7/16 which I would say coordinates with Ruberti's. I don't think PE took over until the third set with the orange jerseys. Johnny might know.

Thanks, Rob. My eyes must be playing tricks on me; I thought it looked thicker than that. I've never been sure about exactly when the transition period between Ruberti's and PE was. You remember me bugging you about this in a PM, right? :P

Got this in today, thanks to Devilsguy for the tip. Got a white one too, I asked for the cleanest one and they sent me one that was destroyed. Exchanging it for a clean one.

C4788800-2140-4F2B-8C03-24337738C875_zps

Nice and which number did you get for the black one?

The white was destroyed? Surprised since these were only worn during development camp. Might have been a brawler who wanted to show off during a scrimmage or two lol.

Both the black and the white were number eight.

I just destroyed is a relative term, but I asked for the one in the best condition, and this one had two large holes repaired, multiple stains, stick marks, puck marks, Etc.

I emailed The seller, who has multiple jerseys, and said he made a mistake and did not find me a clean one.

he sent me a label to send it back, and he is sending me in exchange a brand-new, still with tags, number 67. Obviously the lower number is better, but I really didn't care, I cared more about the condition.

That number 8 is most likely a leftover from 2008 Development camp as none of the 2009 campers had low numbers.

Could well be. Would they have assigned number eight to someone in development camp while someone was already wearing number eight on the big team?

In any event, the black one is really nice and I appreciate your sharing the info with me. I am imagine I will receive the white one back by Friday. But, I will be out of the office and I will have to wait until Monday to get it.

Pm's are good...

It's passive-aggressive posts like these that makes me not want to post here anymore.

Thread is for new arrivals and discussion about said new arrivals, which is what we are doing.

######! Awesome Link Gaetz that guy was an absolute madman.

And the Cam Ward! Where did you get it?

Great pick ups all around the last few pages.

Thanks! Bought it directly from the team as part of a charity auction.

It's passive-aggressive posts like these that makes me not want to post here anymore.

Thread is for new arrivals and discussion about said new arrivals, which is what we are doing.

Whoa la!

He was only trying to express how little the rest of us care about any discussion about Devils gear, let alone practice jerseys.

There, nice and aggressive-aggressive to keep you around :D

...I kid, I kid...'cause it's the internet.

Sorry dudes...proceed :)

...with more pictures of jerseys :D

Oh, speaking of which, this one isn't overly new, but I've had it along with a bunch of others stored at my old man's forever, and finally got around to bringing some of them home.

'82 Stall and Dean Gretzky All-Star

82GretzkyAllStarfront-vi.jpg[/url]

82GretzkyAllStarrear-vi.jpg

Not something you see every day.

never mind

Edited by Devilsguy