It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Speaking of goalie cut jerseys, this arrived a couple of days ago. Got it through a Facebook page.

2002 Team Canada team issued. Going to have it done as a Brodeur. It would be awesome as a Belfour but he never played any games in the 2002 Olympics...just rode the pine.

Don't usually buy goalie cuts, but this is an exception as I'm addicted to Team Canada jerseys and I don't have a single Brodeur authentic.

20151229_125352-1_zpsqr924i6e.jpg

20151229_125526-1_zpsm0ngcinc.jpg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow...never seen a pro model before. Not a fan of those either but still nifty.

Two Great new Arrivals

I was in on the Team Canada but again not a lot of options ,but a Marty will look great

Letter it. Kariya wore a GC jersey according to that topic we brought up that one time.

Not sure where I could send it to who could actually customize it properly. I'm not sure I'd really take that chance with this one.

Edited by thebiggoalie

Two Great new Arrivals

I was in on the Team Canada but again not a lot of options ,but a Marty will look great

This one wasn't on ebay. Found it through Facebook.

Yea I know I put in a offer and we were going to go back and fourth but said I would pass ,Great addition to any collection

If I remember correctly, Bob from Bobcat did the work for those jerseys when he was with AIS custom uniform. Junkyard athletic can confirm or refute this info, being a SoCal guy himself.

Bob did do those while he was at AIS, but he told me he did not bring the Wild Wing font with him to Bobcat. (He does have the Burger King though.)

Bob did do those while he was at AIS, but he told me he did not bring the Wild Wing font with him to Bobcat. (He does have the Burger King though.)

Thank you for the clarification, LAK.

Only problem with Facebook is that there's too many tire kickers and too many people who way overvalue their stuff. There's no happy medium or a sense of community like here.

Sounds like a giant auction site whose name is on the tip of my tongue.

Only problem with Facebook is that there's too many tire kickers and too many people who way overvalue their stuff. There's no happy medium or a sense of community like here.

Exactly, and that surprises me. You'd figure people have no username to hide behind on Facebook, so they'd be a little more upfront with making deals and friends, and not being such jerks. I find this forum to still be one of the best communities around for the hobby.

Geez... I'd love to find an authentic Wild Wing someday.

Exactly, and that surprises me. You'd figure people have no username to hide behind on Facebook, so they'd be a little more upfront with making deals and friends, and not being such jerks. I find this forum to still be one of the best communities around for the hobby.

One group on FB has over 3000 people in it. Out of that, I see the same 100-200 people posting. I've posted stuff on there before and get people messaging me who never post on the main board before and never participate. These are the people who are the tire kickers have have no qualms of being kicked from the group or looking like an Arse. They just want a deal.

Every time I post a jersey for sale on Facebook, the same guy keeps asking if I want to trade for the same old crap he's been trying to push on me forever that I was never ever interested in.

Another guy says he definitely wants to buy X jersey like his life depends on it, tells me he's saving up and to hold it, then posts in another group that he's looking for Y jersey because he can't live without it.

On a forum is one thing, but having your name and face attached to it on Facebook makes you look like an arse...with a name and a face attached to it.

Wow, FB sounds like a blast. Glad I don't mess with it anymore.

Same here. I'm all for analytics and computer programming, but something didn't sit right with how that site basically had my life and social networks on record...

Edit: and Internet habits too, but I guess google is the big perpetrator there

Edited by AngeloS76

A couple of huge additions additions to my collection. First, a Facebook group acquisition...

2012 Sam Reinhart Team WHL Subway Series

DSCF1352_zpsz5rv9ack.jpg

DSCF1353_zpswvvfnzg2.jpg

Reinhart1_zpsmvtajt5q.jpg

Next, an eBay auction that I planned to win at all costs (to add one back into my Amerks collection, as well as chalk another up to my unintentional Michal Repik collection)

2010-11 Rochester Americans Michal Repik Stars n Bars

DSCF1350_zpsf4tflvwy.jpg

DSCF1351_zpsbuppmkc9.jpg

Not sure where I could send it to who could actually customize it properly. I'm not sure I'd really take that chance with this one.

Keener may be able to get it very close. He is really good with these oddball fonts. Anybody know the name of the font by any chance?