It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid Sexy Tavares (jersey)

Feels like I'm wearing nothing at all...nothing at all...nothing at all...

A few recent arrivals.

MacInnis road Air-Knit size 54.

20160204_170805-1_zps98y8inda.jpg

20160204_170935-1_zpsaingsf5g.jpg

MacInnis home Air-Knit size 48.

20151229_125727-1_zpshmco7zww.jpg

20151229_125858-1_zpsbzmiy9mm.jpg

MacInnis road Starter Mesh size 48.

20160213_164427-1_zpsqdx7aaxr.jpg

20160213_164555-1_zpso7m0gzjf.jpg

My first ever NHL game worn from one of my favorite leafs.

20160120_224641-1_zpsnoxwy4l6.jpg

20160120_224753-1_zpssuqgkop3.jpg

1996 Sakic World Cup Of Hockey size 56. Repro patch for chest to be stitched on soon.

20160210_185915-1_zpsamuryfwu.jpg

20160210_185950-1_zpse8u62vkn.jpg

Edited by The_Dude_Abides

That Tucker sploosh! I started following the Leafs around 2012 however I'd seen Tucker vids and I had the opportunity to buy a reasonably priced one and I took it, even though I had no right too. Love to see him and KOmarov together.

so you snagged that road macinnis....i was in on that one....

Was hoping to land that Tucker for the wife but it was gone too....

Nice pickups....some quality stuff there

so you snagged that road macinnis....i was in on that one....

Was hoping to land that Tucker for the wife but it was gone too....

Nice pickups....some quality stuff there

Thank you sir. I was out of the country on vacation while the MacInnis was at auction. I'd get on the WiFi and check in on it periodically. It ended as we were at the airport waiting to fly home. If they didn't have free unlocked WiFi at the airport, you probably would have won it. If I remember correctly, I won it by $7. It's not every day you see an authentic early Flames pop up...had to get in on it.

Man those two Flames jerseys are beauties!

Man those two Flames jerseys are beauties!

Thanks man. Found the home jersey on Kijiji (Canadian Craigs List). Came out of Alberta...sent the guy an email transfer and hoped for the best. Didn't get ripped off and scored a beauty at a very decent price. Risky, but worth it.

I think I know who you bought it from - good guy to deal with.

I almost grabbed that jersey if it's the same one - is there a cut on the back twill somewhere?

I think I know who you bought it from - good guy to deal with.

I almost grabbed that jersey if it's the same one - is there a cut on the back twill somewhere?

Yup, a very good guy man.

Now that I remember...yes! There's a scrape on the number. Wasn't too worried about it. I can always fix it later.

I can't see it in the photo...

Makes me wish I had purchased it, haha

Yah it's more of a scuff...not so much a cut.

1988-1989 Gerald Diduck game worn Islanders home jersey – good wear, large repair on the lower back, restored nameplate –

qhBmPkm.jpg

BdnMHbk.jpg

L837ELj.jpg

2013-2014 Al Secord alumni game worn Dallas Stars road jersey – video-matched, from Blues/Hawks (road) vs. Stars (home) alumni game 3/22/14, auto’d on front & back –

nKoe824.jpg

LRHlOMr.jpg

1999-2000 Dean Ewen GW/GI Colorado Gold Kings Valentine’s Day specialty jersey – NOBR, no visible wear so worn in warm-ups only or GI –

zzLF0If.jpg

SMMcnaI.jpg

That Secord jersey is really interesting to me as it's an alumni jersey that looks pretty much exactly like the current Dallas jerseys, but made instead by K1. Is there a reason for this? I think I have recently seen the Blues do something similar where they do not use Reebok or team stock jerseys for their alumni games. Are the teams just being cheap?

That Secord jersey is really interesting to me as it's an alumni jersey that looks pretty much exactly like the current Dallas jerseys, but made instead by K1. Is there a reason for this? I think I have recently seen the Blues do something similar where they do not use Reebok or team stock jerseys for their alumni games. Are the teams just being cheap?

Sure seems that way. Looks like the same jersey, just missing the Reebok logo and the NHL shield at the neck. Has the Dallas Stars patches on the shoulders. I wasn't sure it was legit until I found the pre-game video of that game and Secord walks down the hall in that jersey about 10 seconds into the video -

It's been a while since I contributed to this topic. Here are two I've finished over the weekend. First, I corrected the numbers on this Belarus jersey:

onalTeamcirca20001aNikeairknit-th.jpgonalTeamcirca20001bNikeairknit-th.jpg

Then, there's this one which is still incomplete unfortunately but there's nothing I can do about it right now:

dWolfpackcirca20041aSPultrafil-th.jpgdWolfpackcirca20041bSPultrafil-th.jpg