• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Just gorgeous...

Am I the only one who can't see the pictures? I really hate that stupid site,

I see them.

Why is the Ortmeyer not completed yet?

Godammit. Fotki is a gigantic piece of turd. I hate them so much. Those shitstains actually lost a ton of my old pictures that I had uploaded there from many years ago. Ordinarily I wouldn't have cared so much but a lot of them were of my uncle (who was killed in August) and I at Yankee Stadium, MSG and all sorts of other stuff. I'd like to fly to Estonia and beat somebody to death over that.

The Ortmeyer isn't finished because it doesn't have a nameplate. I tried having one sublimated but it didn't come out right...and SP ultrafil is almost impossible to come across.

Godammit. Fotki is a gigantic piece of turd. I hate them so much. Those shitstains actually lost a ton of my old pictures that I had uploaded there from many years ago. Ordinarily I wouldn't have cared so much but a lot of them were of my uncle (who was killed in August) and I at Yankee Stadium, MSG and all sorts of other stuff. I'd like to fly to Estonia and beat somebody to death over that.

The Ortmeyer isn't finished because it doesn't have a nameplate. I tried having one sublimated but it didn't come out right...and SP ultrafil is almost impossible to come across.

I know I shouldn't laugh at the situation, how the wording had me in stitches. I can imagine a Tony Soprano type looking at Fotki, smashing the computer up, grabbing a baseball bat as he storms out the door, straight to the air port to Estonia. Getting there and whaling on some poor intern at Fotki.

Awful nice. Keener did that Kings jersey?

I was wondering: where is the size tag on the Chevy?

I'm guilty as well, but these two recently put a smile on my face :D

I know I shouldn't laugh at the situation, how the wording had me in stitches. I can imagine a Tony Soprano type looking at Fotki, smashing the computer up, grabbing a baseball bat as he storms out the door, straight to the air port to Estonia. Getting there and whaling on some poor intern at Fotki.

It'd be like this.

Yay! My first Kings jersey and my first jersey from the Baron. How does it look? Oh, sorry for the non-traditional hanging it from a hangar, were in the middle of a cleaning.

EDIT: I removed the crappy hangar shots and put up the best I could get with the space I had on the table. What do you all think?

0B2D7924-F052-45B8-8A70-D38B11C3FAEB.jpg

66201440-F5CE-4B90-818B-BEEEA81295EF.jpg

Edited by architecht13

Very happy to add this to the Brodeur set today. 2000 Pro Player size 52 with correct name bar material. Love it ☺

20160216_193217-1_zpsdij818i9.jpg

20160216_193347-1_zpsavt8qu99.jpg

20160216_193400_zpsdynhidbm.jpg

Correct name bar material is usually the issue with those, and the white are harder to find than red.

Nice pickup!!

I had to run to my closet real quick to make sure I didn't get drunk and sell you that. Identical jerseys, mine is just patched already.

I had to run to my closet real quick to make sure I didn't get drunk and sell you that. Identical jerseys, mine is just patched already.

Lol...glad it's still there. I've got patches for it, just gotta get around to putting them on.

Correct name bar material is usually the issue with those, and the white are harder to find than red.

Nice pickup!!

Thank you sir, I figured you'd appreciate this one.

Lol...glad it's still there. I've got patches for it, just gotta get around to putting them on.

I'm kinda surprised you found one without them, I think everyone I've seen has already had them on there.

Awesome pick up though. Love those Pro Players, just wish they weren't so hard to come by. I guess that's what happens when they wear something for 1 year.

Apology accepted.

Thank you and please forgive my bad form putting crappy pics up - I was pretty excited to show them off. The new edited post is up.

Got this one in yesterday. Johnny Oduya 2007-08 Prudential Center Opening Night Period 2 game worn jersey. Has the hard to find Prudential Center Opening Night patch which they didn't sell to the general public. However, there is a similar but not the same Inaugural Season patch that was sold to the public. I sold my Prudential Center Opening Night period 2 game worn Asham that had no wear so I can snag this one, which actually has paint transfers on the back numbers. Not bad for a one period wonder IMO.

24993984861_a567f436b7_c.jpg

24460436663_f9e5853b59_c.jpg

24460436623_955fc95550_c.jpg

Edited by Devilsguy

Nice, always liked that patch. It was 07-08 though, correct?

Have you ever seen the patch that they did make available to the public come up at all? I wouldn't mind grabbing one and throwing it on one of my old 1.0s if it's decently similar. Wasn't aware there were two versions.

Nice, always liked that patch. It was 07-08 though, correct?

Have you ever seen the patch that they did make available to the public come up at all? I wouldn't mind grabbing one and throwing it on one of my old 1.0s if it's decently similar. Wasn't aware there were two versions.

You are right about the year. I goofed and corrected it lol thanks.

I have seen it for sale to the public, but that was around the time the arena opened. Haven't seen one up for sale recently, though I admit that I haven't been looking either. If I recall correctly, they actually made hats with the Inaugural Season patch glued onto it. Some people bought the hat so they can basically rip the patch off and then sew it to their jersey.