It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

I always screw up the years when I do the 00-00 format too.

Good to know about the patches, thanks. I'll do a bit of poking around and see if I can come up with something. I'll have to look into the hats, never would have though about something like that.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sharp is pretty danged Sharp if you'll excuse the pun.

Very classy, all of them!

EDIT: Stupid Autocorrect.

Edited by architecht13

Very nice haul on the Hawks jerseys! Gotta get me a cammo jersey one of these days.

The Kiprusoff 1.0 was a local buy & sell find, and the Yzerman was a birthday gift from my wife (courtesy of JB).

IMG_0628_zpsax1sdrg2.jpg

IMG_0611_zpsnlkiehch.jpg

IMG_0609_zpsuu83l5jv.jpg

Thanks!

There's an abundance of good choices from that alumni team, can't go wrong! Who are you going with?

The on-ice version of these wound up way too expensive for me, so I thought I would have EPS make me up a replica. When I got it, I was surprised to find the material is heavier weight than the typical Reebok practice jersey replicas. Also, the crest is two piece sewn twill instead of embroidered and its actually sewn to the jersey rather than glued. Would love one like furiousd's Hawks but this one will do for now.

For those who track such things, it was received 3 months to the day from when I sent it in.

44F780FD-A3EB-4DB0-8B7B-407E24F95639_zps

93D87FB6-03DB-4B15-99AA-7CE66ABED93A_zps

Edited by mfitz804

Looks good, didn't realize the camo warm ups didn't have sleeve numbers. It's something different for the devils which is nice.

Yup. No sleeve numbers. I thought that was odd myself, but:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CTiTX0LVEAAH-12.jpg

They looked amazingly awful paired with the normal red socks though. I'll not wear mine that way!

The fact that its different is essentially why I got it. Any kind of variety is always appreciated.

That combo is hideous. It's like when a football team has to wear home shirts with away shorts and socks, or vice versa.

i mean I get it, they were just for warmups, but change your socks. You can even sell the socks after too, just change the socks.

I'm going to be honest, I think that looks awesome. I'm weird though and like red with just about anything

Is that Kalinin to the left? That stache is giving me a weird Ryan Carter 2012 vibe.

Edited by JoeM7392

Is that Kalinin to the left? That stache is giving me a weird Ryan Carter 2012 vibe.

I believe you are right on both counts.

Those warmup replicas are actually not bad. Picked up one from Dicks on sale last year for $40 blank. Surprised the quality was decent.

Did JB or anyone actually sell the authentic Devils camo jersey?

Those warmup replicas are actually not bad. Picked up one from Dicks on sale last year for $40 blank. Surprised the quality was decent.

Did JB or anyone actually sell the authentic Devils camo jersey?

Nope. I asked JB if he could get them, he said no. I asked Josh at EPS if he had any leads, nope. He said sometimes NHL.com winds up with some, but they never did, not that I saw anyway.

I'd have bought one if they were available, but the replica was definitely a cheaper option.

Nope. I asked JB if he could get them, he said no. I asked Josh at EPS if he had any leads, nope. He said sometimes NHL.com winds up with some, but they never did, not that I saw anyway.

I'd have bought one if they were available, but the replica was definitely a cheaper option.

Yeah I think we checked just about every possible avenue on those back when they wore them. I'm pretty certain nobody but the team ever had them.

2000-2001 Wade Belak gameworn Flames home jersey, Set 1 – good wear with some fight damage (popped stitching in the neck) –

Mt12FMo.jpg

lfMnmDL.jpg

jiY6FgE.jpg

2013-2014 Eric Neilson gameworn Syracuse Crunch road jersey with shortened rear fight strap and skate lace fight strap added to the front –

e5kRuYi.jpg

8tvCxgI.jpg

5KFC9JT.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565