It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

1997-1998 Brodeur Ultrafil size 56.

I believe the Devils were wearing air knit in 1997-98, that looks to be at latest a 1995-96, as they switched to air knit for 96-97.

Unless I'm wrong, which happens often.

Also, you aren't supposed to but Ultrafil 56 Devils jerseys, they all belong to me. But I'll let it pass just this once 'cause I like ya.

:)

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Devils were wearing air knit in 1997-98, that looks to be at latest a 1995-96, as they switched to air knit for 96-97.

Also, you aren't supposed to but Ultrafil 56 Devils jerseys, they all belong to me. But I'll let it pass just this once 'cause I like ya.

Thanks man :).

I honestly don't know what exact year this is but I'm close I think.

I went off of the answers I got about these tags last week when I asked about doing a proper Probert.

I shot from the hip and said 97' cause that's when those tags started showing up...just a guess.

Totally possible, of course, that they just slapped the new tag on the remaining stock of retail ultrafils after the switch.

Devils wore ultrafil last in 95-96, but either for their set 3 or playoff set they switched to air-knit.

I know they didn't make the playoffs in 95-96, but the Devils did make CC-stamped playoff set that is air-knit and recycled them for their set 1's the following season. I just picked up such a jersey today and will post it tomorrow in the new arrivals thread.

Don't see one of these very often.

IMAG241101.jpg

So cool...I like where this is going ?

Picked this one up yesterday. Dave Andreychuk Devils 1996-97 red set 1. It's air-knit and the CC stamp says 95-96 playoff set, but the Devils didn't make the playoffs that year so they recycled them the next year and they became the set 96-97 set 1. They did that he following year as well where some of the 96-97 CC stamped playoff sets were used in 97-98. Jersey has some nice wear on it consisting mostly of burns and puck/stick marks. Finding 2003-04 and previous Devils are getting harder and harder to find so glad I was about to pick this one up.

25234863365_d4f04ef33a_c.jpg

24939252620_f02b30a539_c.jpg

25116594562_202c9b9c1b_c.jpg

Picked this one up yesterday. Dave Andreychuk Devils 1996-97 red set 1. It's air-knit and the CC stamp says 95-96 playoff set, but the Devils didn't make the playoffs that year so they recycled them the next year and they became the set 96-97 set 1. They did that he following year as well where some of the 96-97 CC stamped playoff sets were used in 97-98. Jersey has some nice wear on it consisting mostly of burns and puck/stick marks. Finding 2003-04 and previous Devils are getting harder and harder to find so glad I was about to pick this one up.

That is a nice one!!

That Andreychuk would fit nicely into my ex-Leaf collection, should you decide to move it.

That's actually good to know. I like flexibility with my collection and while I am not looking to move it, it is something that possibly could down the road.

Was finally able to to get my first game worn Lecavalier jersey. The jersey has been photo matched to many photos. 9 GP 4G 3A 4PIM

10-11 Lecavalier Alternate

24952590090_c28733c398_z.jpg24952589610_b8f15eabfa_k.jpg

Edited by MIGHTY-DUCKS8

I didn't get a before picture of this one.

But um, if anybody needs some white Pro Player/Flo-knit namebar material, I miiiiight have some available...

IMAG2416.jpg

I didn't get a before picture of this one.

But um, if anybody needs some white Pro Player/Flo-knit namebar material, I miiiiight have some available...

Is that game wear? Have you found a photo match?

Edited by mfitz804

I put "it" on and it kinda reminds me of the borat bathing suit, just in jersey form.

Oh, can anybody with a Jagr pens jersey give me nameplate demensions?

I put "it" on and it kinda reminds me of the borat bathing suit, just in jersey form.

Oh, can anybody with a Jagr pens jersey give me nameplate demensions?

You actually slipped on what was left?? I knew you were awesome...

You actually slipped on what was left?? I knew you were awesome...

How could I not try that on? I don't even want to throw it away.