It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the winner of multiple Lady Byng trophies,

Sean Avery 08-09 set2 (Only home jersey from that season)

Very nice wear and great custom shortened size 58 but fits like 52, check the RANGERS and back numbers placement. Photomatched!

avery.jpgavery2.jpg

Edited by jarvis

Got this in today and I know this has been passed around and even posted here before. Tyler Barr FHL Outlaws 2011-12 Game Issued jersey. Haven't had a lot of time to look at it since I took pics during my lunch, but it looks like pretty much no wear as normal for GI jerseys. However someone I know who knows more about the FHL than I do say there is little chance that it could be a GI as the FHL wouldn't waste money on such things. He did say that they auctioned off the first game jerseys so it could be one of those. Another possibility that I think is that he left the team before the end of the season and this could have been a jersey meant for him but he never got to wore because of that circumstance. I will have to do more research on this one but glad to pick one of these up as they are a hard team to find.

Oh and Barr is also currently suspended for the rest of the season by his current league for spearing another player in the face.

25386939831_00925162f1_c.jpg

24853080663_53c8e7bc8f_c.jpg

Got this in today and I know this has been passed around and even posted here before. Tyler Barr FHL Outlaws 2011-12 Game Issued jersey. Haven't had a lot of time to look at it since I took pics during my lunch, but it looks like pretty much no wear as normal for GI jerseys. However someone I know who knows more about the FHL than I do say there is little chance that it could be a GI as the FHL wouldn't waste money on such things. He did say that they auctioned off the first game jerseys so it could be one of those. Another possibility that I think is that he left the team before the end of the season and this could have been a jersey meant for him but he never got to wore because of that circumstance. I will have to do more research on this one but glad to pick one of these up as they are a hard team to find.

Oh and Barr is also currently suspended for the rest of the season by his current league for spearing another player in the face.

25386939831_00925162f1_c.jpg

24853080663_53c8e7bc8f_c.jpg

You could say he's Barr'ed

I'll get me coat...

You could say he's Barr'ed

I'll get me coat...

I am so proud of you right now.

Just because I'm nosy and love them, do I see a Utica Devils jersey on the right in white/green? I always liked how you take the pictures up against the rest of your stuff like that.

Just because I'm nosy and love them, do I see a Utica Devils jersey on the right in white/green? I always liked how you take the pictures up against the rest of your stuff like that.

Yup you see right. It is a NOBR #3 Utica Devils that has all the hallmarks of being a gamer. That one is a big question mark. It looks like a late 80's Utica that could have possibly been worn by Huscroft, but can't be sure. Has tons of wear and even neck damage, so it had to have been from a fighter. One day I will take it to Meigray to see if they can research it. Every time I tried doing a little research on it I have run into issues finding good photos from that time period.

I also just happen to have a couple of older (about 2-3 years old as you can tell by my collection looking different) pictures of that Utica Devils jersey. A big question mark that looks right, but can't be sure. Got it for a song on eBay late one night so I will have to see one day if I can bring it down to Meigray to see if they can authenticate it.

Edit: Also it's an ultrafil, everything is stitched and it has evidence of at least two different nameplates were previously on it.

25389554211_d219ae288d_c.jpg

24851848194_e84377727b_c.jpg

Edited by Devilsguy

I don't often get jealous of stuff that's posted here, but that's a beauty. You're lucky to have it.

I don't often get jealous of stuff that's posted here, but that's a beauty. You're lucky to have it.

Thanks and for $100 I couldn't resist lol.

That's insane, what a deal that was.

You must have left off a zero...

You must have left off a zero...

Nope lol.

Nope lol.

Wanna double your money? :)

(I imagine "Nope lol" will still be your response)

Wanna double your money? :)

(I imagine "Nope lol" will still be your response)

Correct lol

Correct lol

Well then you're really not following my "all jerseys should cost $150" plan.

$150? You guys crazy. Nothing over $100 cdn club right here.

I'm on a hot streak as of late. Three sweet goalie authentics where the max price has been $90.

Decent! Blanks?

It's like how Subway came up with the $5 foot long...then all the other companies started offering $5 meals. It's the beginning of a process by which at some point in the future, ALL meals will be $5.

Trying to start the same with jerseys. It has not caught on.

Customized. Two members here have had great deals and the other was that modified Rask out of a Facebook group.

Well done sir!

The $5 foot long is a lie. You get 10" of bread with 3 slices of meat. You want anything good you don't get out of there for less than 8 bucks.

Edited by JoeM7392

The $5 foot long is a ###### lie. You get 10" of bread with 3 slices of meat. You want anything good you don't get out of there for less than 8 bucks.

This is true. They have to pay Jared's legal fees somehow.