It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Way better picture my friend. I googled "flat dog" and only found a bunch of roadkill.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1996-1997 Paul Kruse gameworn Islanders home jersey - customized sleeves (material inserts added), decent wear –

NSKKIq7.jpg

QIRkAy2.jpg

ktoSlyc.jpg

l6phrHi.jpg

Jgp3BIw.jpg

2000-2001 Jim McKenzie gameworn Devils preseason home jersey - recycled Pro Player jersey with material sewn over the hem logo, light wear –

8LhXEF3.jpg

5Z14xrb.jpg

f5OzbAM.jpg

2012-2013 Chapen LeBlond gameworn Allen Americans (CHL) preseason jersey – light wear -

UML9Dtt.jpg

QLA7RjN.jpg

I figured you were the one who got that McKenzie. Been offered to me a couple of times in the past but he just doesn't fit into my collection all that much for me. Still a really nice jersey.

I think that was the last time I can remember the Devils recycling jerseys from one season into the other (even though it was just preseason). I think when the switch was made from the Reebok vector to wordmark in 2011 they were one of the teams who switched over completely and didn't do the mix like some other teams.

Thanks - just sold off one of his road jerseys after landing the SCF one, so was looking for another Devils to replace it.

My Brett Clouthier road has a similar logo covering as its also a Pro Player - they certainly got their monies worth out of those Pro Player jerseys -

Very nice pickups Bobby. Very cool altercations.

Well, another game worn jersey has made it home to my collection...Aquired through a trade with a fellow member.

2010-2011 Jason Arnott set 3. Some decent wear with slash marks, couple tears and board burns.

20160309_193950-1_zps8ubontf0.jpg

20160309_193846-1_zpsrceyyvpu.jpg

Nice Dallas jersey. If that came from LTZ, I'm pretty sure that would have been one that I sold. If that's the case, that would be a MeiGray door gift jersey.

That's exactly who I got it from, since it came from MeiGray and it's not game worn, does that make it a Team Issued?

None more black. I've kicked around the idea of picking up one of those. Once they're customized, I kinda like the simplicity of it.

No kidding haha. Lots of good choices to customize it with too.

Big Thanks to Mike for picking this up for me localy:

Joey Kocur away 95-96, light wear, customized sleeves.

Nice Tomi. What a "Grail"!

Thanks to seedmaya for selling the blank jersey, and also getting it sent out with the Hasek patch for customization and then sending it home to me. Very appreciated. Had to use my phone, did not find my camera..

aVECVtr.jpg

IpGwmm8.jpg

Got this one in today. Colin White 2001-02 Red Set 3 gamer. Has some alright wear on it. Wasn't looking for a White but I was offered this for a steal and I don't have a pre-Edge of this so it fit into my collection.

25680948606_6234b810f5_c.jpg

25680948506_5380d0670d_c.jpg

That White is awesome. I am not sure why I haven't added a Colin White jersey to my collection. I will have to remedy that one day.

I have a 2008-09 white set 3 Colin White game worn for sale. Has 7 repairs and 3 holes and for an Edge jersey that is pretty beat lol.

I have a 2008-09 white set 3 Colin White game worn for sale. Has 7 repairs and 3 holes and for an Edge jersey that is pretty beat lol.

That is pretty beat. If I collected gamers that would be awesome, I imagine

Since the Devils crew is out in full force, now might be a good time to share what came in yesterday..."2012-13" Mackenzie Blackwood Barrie Colts.

I put the year in quotes because this jersey was actually a 09-10 Mavric Parks jersey, recycled (and Mem Cup patch added by the team) to accommodate Blackwood's call-up to serve as back-up late in the 2012-13 regular season and playoffs. It shows a ton of wear and many repairs, but most likely, majority came from when Parks wore it.

DSCF1428_zpseu7t06y9.jpg

DSCF1430_zps3qxdfwep.jpg

DSCF1432_zpstgigkvyv.jpg

DSCF1433_zpsylq738oq.jpg

Nice, more devils related stuff. I'm loving the last few days here.

That Blackwood is a beauty.

Edited by JoeM7392

Nice, more devils related stuff. I'm loving the last few days here.

That Blackwood is a beauty.

We're taking over.

That's such a Mickey Mouse thing to post.

Mickey took over a whole city in Florida. Don't doubt the mouse.