It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Ah gotcha. Saw the silver from a distance and assumed it was real. That's not bad for what it is.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry buddy...it's a repro. It's the exact same as the one I posted the other day. You're on the right track getting better repros done man.

It's crazy, the things this hobby makes you do.

Does anyone know if 10th patches were ever actually available in any manner, other than on a game jersey?

Not for nothing, but those back numbers could use a pressing.

Prolly right! Lol.

It's crazy, the things this hobby makes you do.

Does anyone know if 10th patches were ever actually available in any manner, other than on a game jersey?

Honestly not sure if they were ever available.

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. Getting 2002-2004 IIHF rear hem patches made. I'm hoping they turn out great. The trick is finding the correct base twill. If you don't find the right shade of white, don't matter how accurate the fonts are, it'll look weird.

I had to go that route, those patches are impossible to find.

If those work out, going to move onto correct Labatt patches for the Canada Cup jerseys.

Stay tuned!

Out of sequence, my post made no sense...

Edited by mfitz804

@ perceptor - That Mackinnon looks awesome. Big fan of the Avs third jerseys. Now if they could just go back to the Starter style that won 2 Cups as their home and away, they would be all set.

@the Dude - TBTCs are always awesome. Nice pickups

I have to admit while I do not like one team basically "borrowing" another franchise's looks (looking at you two, Vancouver and Ottawa), the Avs thirds are pretty sharp looking. I can imagine if the Rockies would have never moved to NJ their current jerseys wouldn't be too far off from those. While I decided a couple years back that collecting gamers of teams outside of the Devils was not for me, I might dip my toe again into it by getting scrub Avs third jersey gamer.

Also I am going to be getting one of my grails tonight in a trade. I will make sure to post it either later tonight or tomorrow up in this thread. Can't wait.

Also I am going to be getting one of my grails tonight in a trade. I will make sure to post it either later tonight or tomorrow up in this thread. Can't wait.

That, folks, is what they call a "teaser". I will wait in desperate anticipation!

Go to pick up a couple jerseys on my lunch break. I thought I would find a fun, delicious snack in the box...Nope. Just a Stars team-issued 54 :(

20160324_111229-1_zpsqxut9h2w.jpg

Honestly not sure if they were ever available.

I'm pretty sure our favorite patch man, Klaus, found a loose one on ebay way back in the day...like, way, way back in the day.

I found mine on a cheap CC special. As with most of them, the jersey was purposely slashed and cut up, oil stains, etc, and nothing that resembled actual game wear. So I bought the jersey cheap, removed the patch, and resold it for roughly the same price.

Guy said he had offers from a few people asking to remove and buy the patch only, but he refused, and I guess no one else was willing to do what I did.

Go to pick up a couple jerseys on my lunch break. I thought I would find a fun, delicious snack in the box...Nope. Just a Stars team-issued 54 :(

20160324_111229-1_zpsqxut9h2w.jpg

Haha. I got the same box last week when my Stars jersey came and judging by the sticker in the senders corner, I will say that family goes through an unhealthy amount froot by the foot! My box didn't last long, it's on it's way to Washington today... with a bright orange piece of paper with the TO and FROM on it. )

I will say that family goes through an unhealthy amount froot by the foot!

But it's made with real fruit...

But it's made with real fruit...

Totally, and not to mention the natural sugars...

And each one is 3 feet if I remember right, so 126 of fruit snacky goodness.

They probably have one of those kids that refuses to eat anything and so they give him the thing he does like every day.

That or they are stoners.

I just wanted one single foot of fruit...they didn't leave me one!

I just wanted one single foot of fruit...they didn't leave me one!

That's a foul. Wrap the jerseys in froot for extra protection!!!