It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

My second team-issued 2015 Team Foligno from JB, to go along with the Doughty I got a while back.

image_zpstbd2nprr.jpeg

image_zps8xybgz2k.jpeg

This one from 2003 I got straight off of eBay, and it was already lettered. The Minnesota Wild patch looks like the ones used on the gamers, which are much larger than the National Emblem ones. I'm happy to have gotten the jersey for the same price I would have paid for just the lettering job and patches. A big thanks to Zeshy25 for the tip on this one!

image_zpsfecvu4gk.jpeg

image_zpsppag8ecs.jpeg

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1992-93 Mario Lemieux Pittsburgh Penguins Home Set 1 Game Worn Jersey

- Seven repairs including several on the sleeves and one near the NHL logo on the back -

- Over 100 stick marks scattered throughout the front, back and sleeves -

- Light blue board paint evident on the sleeves -

- Interior piling in the sleeves near the elbow and cuff areas -

- Worn in multiple games at the Civic Arena until January 5, 1993 vs. Boston -

- The last jersey Lemieux wore before taking a leave of absence to fight Hodgkin's Disease -

- Photo and Video Matched to multiple games including the cover of Sports Illustrated -

image1%202_zps56cczsdw.jpg

image2%201_zpsop5lmohz.jpg

image4_zpszhakinjx.jpgimage3_zps7dg5peev.jpg

image5_zpsohyhyvnn.jpg

image6_zpsjjm4f9ex.jpg

9293lemieux1_zpse2rww5td.jpg

Must have had enough space to include all of those details in the New Arrivals thread, as opposed to the Trading Post where space is so limited.

Edited by slimcutta
Exactly...lying POS.

If you don't mind me asking, how are you photomatching it based on that video screen grab? I can understand the still photo since the mark on the hem stripe is clearly visible, but that screen grab is too blurry to make anything out.

It's hard to show from a video caption, but when it's in motion, you can see where the Hurricanes flags along the bottom match up. No two Hurricanes jerseys are exactly alike in where they match up there. I also just found a hockey card with a photo of him from the game that matches to that stick mark on the front you mentioned.

Got this in yesterday and finally got to posting it now. Got the 2015-16 Travis Zajac Retro Night game worn jersey that I won on Thursday on NHL Auctions. Was worn in the 2 games this year that the Devils wore their retro jerseys and actually has some wear to it. Has one small to medium size hole on one sleeve and two small holes on the other sleeve. Also has a large black mark on the back 9 that I photomatched to a couple of pictures on nj.com. Happy to finally own a retro night Devils that I can photomatch.

26400324821_d02c337fd2_c.jpg

25863649113_f0acaa98c3_c.jpg

26400324581_e737566cc5_c.jpg

All the years in NJ with uncle Lou not allowing any jersey changes. Is in Toronto one season and we're getting a whole uniform redesign lol.

It's time for NJ to at least make a minor change here.

Got this in yesterday and finally got to posting it now. Got the 2015-16 Travis Zajac Retro Night game worn jersey that I won on Thursday on NHL Auctions. Was worn in the 2 games this year that the Devils wore their retro jerseys and actually has some wear to it. Has one small to medium size hole on one sleeve and two small holes on the other sleeve. Also has a large black mark on the back 9 that I photomatched to a couple of pictures on nj.com. Happy to finally own a retro night Devils that I can photomatch.

Nice! I, uh, won the Stempniak cuz I recently decided to start collecting Stempniaks. As soon as I figure out a good reason for collecting Stempniaks I will share it, but as of right now all I have is "Best Player Drafted in the 5th Round of the 2003 Draft".

Nice! I, uh, won the Stempniak cuz I recently decided to start collecting Stempniaks. As soon as I figure out a good reason for collecting Stempniaks I will share it, but as of right now all I have is "Best Player Drafted in the 5th Round of the 2003 Draft".

How about because it opens your collection up to half of the team's in the league without being as expensive as Jagr?

Yeah, that is the real reason.....but I'm hoping to come up with a better one some day.

just make one up. He's your second cousin. Done.

Yeah, that is the real reason.....but I'm hoping to come up with a better one some day.

just make one up. He's your second cousin. Done.

This sounds like the makings of a jersey glossary entry. Desperation Justification, or something like that :P

Quite honestly, there's always a way to justify a jersey.

Jersey costs $500. I don't have $500 to spend one jersey. But, that jersey is at least twice as cool as the two regular jerseys I would have bought for $250 each. By not buying those two (which, bear in mind, DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST), I can now afford the $500 jersey.

How does "jerseyfication" strike you?

Quite honestly, there's always a way to justify a jersey.

Jersey costs $500. I don't have $500 to spend one jersey. But, that jersey is at least twice as cool as the two regular jerseys I would have bought for $250 each. By not buying those two (which, bear in mind, DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST), I can now afford the $500 jersey.

How does "jerseyfication" strike you?

50998082.jpg

I don't need jerseyfication for buying Stempniaks. He's my second cousin.

Using it in a sentence validates it. It's in the glossary.

yea they are Nice I have one and looking to get the Yellow one ,have to see what JB will let one go for /

I just sold a yellow one to Mike. I honestly didn't like it. Call me crazy...

I just sold a yellow one to Mike. I honestly didn't like it. Call me crazy...

I agree the purple looks amazing, the yellow one sucks.

The purple kings jersey is fantastic. I have a Richards w/A. I wanna get his butt buddy carter in yellow w/A one of these days.