It arrived today v. 7.0.0.0.0.0.0.1

Brilliant!

Those ultrafil jerseys had a tough construction. Now with the Edge style and stretch mesh being used, it's not uncommon to see a jersey literally get ripped off a player's back in a fight. Though maybe that won't matter in the NHL anymore with the way fighting is going.

• Replies 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were a millionaire, I would have ultrafil couches, wear an ultrafil tuxedo, and drive a car with custom ultrafil interior.

I always wonder what a player making $500,000+ per season thinks when they hand him a jersey that looks like a bear mauled it and it was sewn back together by someone who rush repaired it with little to no care for accuracy... and then puts their name on the back and expects them to wear it with pride. Seriously. Buy the guy a $200 jersey.

I always wonder what a player making $500,000+ per season thinks when they hand him a jersey that looks like a bear mauled it and it was sewn back together by someone who rush repaired it with little to no care for accuracy... and then puts their name on the back and expects them to wear it with pride. Seriously. Buy the guy a $200 jersey.

Very few modern day NHL gamers have the wear that you used to see pre-Edge, so it's not really much of an issue. Plus I have noticed (at least on Devils gamers) that these days the equipment managers are getting better at making good, tight repairs.

I know in the Premier League most teams are given a 200 shirt allocation for the season. I don't think that would be viable in the NHL. Personally on the players the war torn shirt looks great.

I know in the Premier League most teams are given a 200 shirt allocation for the season. I don't think that would be viable in the NHL. Personally on the players the war torn shirt looks great.

It would also destroy collecting game worns as a hobby. It would still be around, but it would do what the baseball card companies did in the late 80's and 90's. Hell, there are people already complaining about the over-saturation of modern gamers today with little to no wear.

I'm in mixed minds, I think having a destroyed jersey up on the wall looks good displayed, but I don't like wearing it. However that image of Giroux with the hole in hos shoulder looks cool, it looks worn, it looks abused, just needs some blood splattered down it.

Frankly, I'm just too well put together to wear clothes with holes. What would the neighbors think?

Edited by mfitz804

I'm in mixed minds, I think having a destroyed jersey up on the wall looks good displayed, but I don't like wearing it. However that image of Giroux with the hole in hos shoulder looks cool, it looks worn, it looks abused, just needs some blood splattered down it.

Most gamer collectors rarely wear their jerseys. The mentality is different with the jerseys.

Got this one in yesterday. Turner Stevenson 2000-01 Red Set 1 game worn jersey. Has decent wear and general filth throughout. Def not one to wear out or wear at all. Completes my Chaos Line collection which was the Devils 3/4th line from 2000-01 season to 2003-04 season. Line was Stevenson, Pandolfo and Madden.

26052454163_3a7c6762d9_c.jpg

26590719301_59d3e1d73c_c.jpg

1998-1999 Frank “The Animal” Bialowas gameworn Indianapolis Ice road jersey – fight damage to the neck, lighter wear -

A91HD5W.jpg

6tJu0X1.jpg

bXIaztj.jpg

1990-1991 Steve Smith gameworn Oilers home jersey, Set 2 – shortened sleeves, w/”A”, lighter wear -

1c55DXU.jpg

29O1q8G.jpg

vUo0dwE.jpg

Chris Gratton gameworn Florida Panthers gloves -

ntlxA6p.jpg

Boyd Kane gameworn Hershey Bears socks -

ezD1qvp.jpg

The only good thing I have to say about Kessel is he helped get us Pitts first rounder.

From 2009 to 2015 (i.e. his Leaf career) Kessel scored the 5th most goals in the NHL (181), trailing only Ovechkin (256), Stamkos (253), Perry (205) and Nash (184). He did this with Tyler frickin Bozak as his center. FIFTH MOST! Personally, I don't get the hatred from most Leaf fans when it comes to Kessel. He was brought in to score goals, and he scored goals. Sure, he's a weird looking dude. And sure, he didn't kiss media Arse, but he did his job, and he did it better than most.

From 2009 to 2015 (i.e. his Leaf career) Kessel scored the 5th most goals in the NHL (181), trailing only Ovechkin (256), Stamkos (253), Perry (205) and Nash (184). He did this with Tyler frickin Bozak as his center. FIFTH MOST! Personally, I don't get the hatred from most Leaf fans when it comes to Kessel. He was brought in to score goals, and he scored goals. Sure, he's a weird looking dude. And sure, he didn't kiss media Arse, but he did his job, and he did it better than most.

And the Leafs were pretty much horrible the whole time. Dude might have scored goals but that's all he did and what's the point of scoring 35 a season when you and your lines poor defensive game gives up 70 and you refuse to do anything to help that. Dude also completely mailed it in the second half of his last season in TO. It was so obvious he had checked out for the year and all he did was talk about how they were trying hard. So frustrating to watch.

Also, salute gate was all on him. If you look at the video you could she him talking to that other piece of garbage Phagoof and telling him to just leave the ice without saluting the fans after the game. That was a move and he was the ring leader.

Dude was also always the last guy to go on the ice and the first one to leave the ice for practices. He was big time lazy and as the highest paid player on the team a lot of his laziness passed on to the rest of the players.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the guy at first too but his last couple seasons here just soured me on him big time.

I liked the guy, Kessel was bought into score goals, he's not a back checker, therefore he needs guys on his line to do that for him, as for not saying thanks to the fans, would you after salute them? Now he is in Pittsburgh he has Crosby and Malkin who take the media attention away from him, I think he has less pressure on him.

You don't know the in's and out's of the dressing room, no one does asides the players.

And the Leafs were pretty much horrible the whole time. Dude might have scored goals but that's all he did and what's the point of scoring 35 a season when you and your lines ###### poor defensive game gives up 70 and you refuse to do anything to help that. Dude also completely mailed it in the second half of his last season in TO. It was so obvious he had checked out for the year and all he did was talk about how they were trying hard. So frustrating to watch.

Also, salute gate was all on him. If you look at the video you could she him talking to that other piece of garbage Phagoof and telling him to just leave the ice without saluting the fans after the game. That was a ###### move and he was the ring leader.

Dude was also always the last guy to go on the ice and the first one to leave the ice for practices. He was big time lazy and as the highest paid player on the team a lot of his laziness passed on to the rest of the players.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the guy at first too but his last couple seasons here just soured me on him big time.

We'll just have to agree to disagree - we are on the same team afterall. I just don't get how anyone can say that a guy who scored the 5th most goals in the NHL over the time that he was with a team is the reason they sucked. You start with the most inept GM in recent history, then the coaching staff and go from there. Like it or not, facts are facts - Kessel did his job.

I guess I'm a little excited about this one, it's an ok jersey...

20160428_172244.jpg20160428_172336.jpg

Awesome looking Niedermayer!

Hey is that the patch you had made up??

Nah, they're in production right now. That's another repro I picked up a little while ago.

Both patches aren't attached yet by the way, that's why they look a little funny and aren't straight and even.

Edited by JoeM7392